Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Anime Freak's Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, love, manga, freak, cartoon 

Reply AAFG Main Forum
Rules + Introductions - [UPDATED:8/13] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:14 am
Sorry that I wasn't here to welcome everyone, so too all new members:
WELCOME TO AAFG!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Hi, I'm shane and I write femslash.
*lol*  

shanejayell

Dedicated Lunatic

15,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Love Machine 150

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:49 pm
You!

*Orbital missile attack on Shane.*

I mean... Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:07 pm
Hi! I'm Jamais vu (but most friends just call me Jamais).

o.k. I'll try to organize my info:

Fav. genre: shoujo and shounen

Fav animes: Ouran (my current favorite), FMA, Howl's (and pretty much every Miyazaki work) and Ranma 1/2

Fav. manga: Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, Marmalade Boy and Naruto (after the fillers, I strongly prefer the manga)

Random fact: I want my own mobile Persocom xd  

x_Jamais vu_x

NonStop13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:17 pm
Quote:
hello every one!!!!
im NonStop...or Chelle...(short for my real name)
...i LOVE Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, FullMetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, reading FullMoon O' Sagashite, Lucky Star..and some other ones...

well im off to watch Bleach...the new Episdoe came out today!! YAY!! *jumping for joy*
byebye!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:21 am
Hey guys im Nick a 16 years old dude that loves manga and anime biggrin
Beginner manga artist and i love to burn stuff lol I'm something like a pyromancer xD  

Nik

monktsm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:33 am
Hello, I am whoever you would like me to be... obviously, since I have joined this guild, I love anime and manga. I'm more into Shojo rather than Shonen. for anyone uneducated on the difference, Shojo has more detail in the characters (Especially the hair, it's SO beautiful!!!) and based mroe on relationships rather than fighting. however, it CAN have fighting in it, but not as much as Shonen. Shonen has less detail, but more fighting, and is more geared towards men.

I am a role-playing crack whore, I almost NEED it to survive. The same goes with grammar and spelling (I HATE internet slang!). I think I've gotten into a few fights yelling at people about how lazy they were sweatdrop

Lessee.... my two favorite manga's are Tsubasa and Love Hina. I absolutely LOVE CLAMP manga's, they are SO good at their artwork, and they have very fine story-plots, too. I would totally recommend it to anyone, any time, anywhere! I've only read the first Love Hina volume, but it''s pretty good. It derives my inner perversion (And I feel so bad for Kei!)

I would say that my most hated anime/manga is anything where the character's look like their chin is busted in. It looks completely stupid =_=. Also, Shin-chan is a disgrace to anime. It's not even anime, to me. It's jt some stupid people trying to mix toilet humor with anime...

I am somewhat into yaoi and yuri, I've been subjected to more hentai than both of them put together, though. But so far, I love yaoi. My personal thought on the matter is Sasuke X Naruto! I've only been gay for one man, too, and his name is HAKU (from... from Naruto)

Sorry if this was a bit too much, I'm kinda too detailed...
-Nobody  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:59 pm
I'm Raito.  

Son Of No Man

3,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:19 am
Welcome to AAFG everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:32 am
i am ap01 i dont realy want to tell my real name
but i can tell you tat i live in finland
and i LOVE watshing anime
i hawe just watshed over 50 difrent anime series
and i have read 11 difrent manga series.  

ap01

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:34 am
cool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:30 pm
Hmmmmmm...another anime guild I see. You should have caught me at a better time. I watching Bleach. And always get addicted when I begin to watch it. So was like watching it for 4 hours. I thank you for the invite. And suspect I will enjoy my stay. That guy above me needs a serious spell-check error. But enough with the jokes. I'm glad to have been invited. I love anime and Japan. And I don't love Japan just because of the anime. I love the rich culture and history of it. Been studying it for 7 years now. And plan on moving their after I graduate next year. I am going on 18 in 2 months. And live in America. My top five animes are: 1. Inuyasha; 2. Bleach; 3. Naruto; 4. Gundam Wing; 5. Eureka Seven

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Kaze Ryunoko

Pure-hearted Noob

4,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gaian 50

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:41 pm
awesome. Oh, and dont be too hard on him...he doesn't speak...or write english very well...since he's from finland...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:45 pm
I'm 15 and was invited to join. My favorite anime series/movies is:

Howl's moving castle
Inu Yasha Movie 3
Serial Experiments Lain
Bleach
Love Hina
G-Gundam
Tenchi Universe
Outlaw Star
Salior Moon
Speed Racer
The Soultaker
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic
Boys Over Flowers
Read or Die (R.O.D)
Gate Keepers 21
.Hack//Sign
Kite
Tenjho Tenge
Chobits
X/1999
Trigun
Hellsing
Desert Punk
Appleseed

I own over 20 diffrent manga series and over 10 different anime series. If I had a job it would be worse. sweatdrop But I don't. emo

I dislike when people can't spell the characters' name, title of the series, and etc. They don't bother to ask or try to google it. And what anime lover don't like to share their stuff? I do. Anime and manga dig a big hole in my wallet so sharing anything over $15 is out of the question. lol.

I'm a role playing junkie and love soup. (Raman, Miso soup, Chucky brand, and etc.) I love almost any food. I sleep with my X Bunny hat on and my stuffed dog. >_> rawr. domokun  

Z o k u R u m b a

Junior Explorer

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:46 pm
LOL, very long list. I admire you if you have that much stuff heart  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]