Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:38 pm
whee yesh.......then again....me and my mouse CG is not much at all.....I'm a lot more prone to my prismacolors than that sweatdrop but yeah.....since my tabbie went bai bai....that's what I've been doing..and its a lot easier to me for some reason.....i guess its just personal preference? *shrug* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:38 pm
Akahoshi: xd yes it does. I think you're friendly, though I was a bit intimidated at first sweatdrop

;-; bah! I never trusted the bank after it ate my birthday present! n-n;; (( and no one would do that. xp if she was nice enough to lend it to you, I doubt she'd be that mad XD ))

AD: 3nodding yup, you can always bug me too ^_^

Jenna: xd yay! you're here~~ *happy dance yet again* you aren't a n00b ^^;; some people PREFER one layer. There isn't really a "better" way o-o;;

*pokes cuteness* X3  

Nyome

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:46 pm
*does a happy dance with nyome* ne..I am..I haven't done CG in like..two years XD but the one layer is nice for me whee

*the cuteness jiggles and giggles* xd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:47 pm
jenna_chan
whee yesh.......then again....me and my mouse CG is not much at all.....I'm a lot more prone to my prismacolors than that sweatdrop but yeah.....since my tabbie went bai bai....that's what I've been doing..and its a lot easier to me for some reason.....i guess its just personal preference? *shrug* whee

Aww, I used to use Prismacolor pencil crayons ;_;
I must get back into the habit... actually, something tells me I will within the year....  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:52 pm
Sir Langley

Aww, I used to use Prismacolor pencil crayons ;_;
I must get back into the habit... actually, something tells me I will within the year....

that's how i got out of my huge art block...were the pencils.....and it gave me probably my best piece...ever..I actually like it...and its hanging on my bulletien board now....I get comments all the time..... whee I'll have to find the link for it and post it somewhere...even though the drawing itsself isn't too great...the colors are nice....^^

yay!!! *is a natural media freak*...>.>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:17 pm
Well damn, I'm jealous.

I fear natural media... mostly because I'm shakey, uncertain, and there is no undo button on my hand xd

More power to ya.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:33 pm
*traps cuteness in a jar and places it by AD's soul* xd muahah~~ heart heart

(((o-o wow...2 years... )))

Prismas...hate me. x_x utterly. *will not go into the whole story with Nyome and prismas again* crying

X3 Nyome is happier with digital art, even though she's only been at it for less than a year, and still developing. ^-^ Natural media..um. Oil pastels and charcoal are about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:35 pm
Oh, good! I get to bug everyone! xd Thanks for the offers, all.

Nyome - Whenever I do hair, it has 4 layers. xp sweatdrop

jenna - Hallo! whee Hooray for natural media!

Lang - The very thought of you doing a group GASOC picture makes me go kinda fangirly. And then I remember IC. And then I get distracted by that. And then I feel guilty for not writing it. And then I remember I need to read for philosophy...blah, blah, blah noonecaresbequietnowAD.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:46 pm
Digital art is basically just less costly in the long run.
Rather than spending on miscellaneous supplies along the way, you just spend what is required for digital media.

AD > Hell, you know I'd more than enjoy drawing that. Coincidentally, I'd more than enjoy having enough spare time to draw that. -_-
Curse me.
And curse you for Philosophy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:49 pm
Langley- o.o I'm jealous of you and your fantabulous art skillz...><...n.n

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/wrongwayout/Jenna-wonderland sketches/chaos007.jpg

yep....there's the piccie..>.>

Nyome- *is now no longer cute..because the cuteness hath been drained into a jar* crying

Prisma's definately take some getting used to...but I'm one of those people who just wing it...and not take anyone's advice...usually sweatdrop which can be bad as it is good..but yeah......^^ and your digital art is the prettiness!!

AD- whee heart allo allo!!!

jenna_chan2

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:50 pm
Someday you will find time. You WILL. sweatdrop So will I, at some unknown point. Ugh. I have no excuse for being so creatively lazy all summer. Damn it!!

You think I should post Chapter 3? I don't think anyone else has seen it yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:54 pm
AD: YESH! X3 Nyome's always bored and wandering, or being stretched in many ways by people and their attentions. @_@ always one or the other.

^^;; well hair requires many layers! it's...HAIR! ;-; *is uber big on hair and its needs*

((...IC? ))

Langley: ;-; aww~~

=.= I always have the worst timing. *shakes fist at self* *sigh* =.=

Jenna: biggrin I love the pose~~ ^^;;

nuuu~~ you're still CUTE. just..the majority of it's been sucked into ze jar. o-o;; *blinks*

sweatdrop Yeah, I wing EVERYTHING. Even now, whenever I do digital art, the only tools I use are paintbrush and eraser. @_@ I don't know any "tricks" at all. the simpler the better. 3nodding (( aww thank you for saying that ^^))  

Nyome

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:03 pm
Nyome= how i got that pose..i have no idea...first time I've ever even drawn that angle....and her arm is wonky..><

*blinks a bit and tilts her head*..what is this cute you speak of...><...I guess now i can really say that Nyome keeps my cuteness in a jar next to AD's soul on a shelf in GASOC.....that would make interesting conversation ><

yay for winging things.....that's how art is bestly made!!! heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:25 pm
Nyome - o.O?!?! You don't know about IC?!

Whoa.

A long, long time ago, (ie, this summer), Lang and I created Ignorance City, which was just a joke in the beginning. Then I rattled off some funny little prologue. Then Lang did a concept sketch. Then the whole thing steamrolled out of control. I have at least 4 more chapter to write and Lang has at least 2 pieces she eventually plans on CGing. Someday.

Here's the link: http://home.cwru.edu/~kej4/this/IC/archive.html  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:34 pm
Ooo chapter 3 of IC!!

Post if you think it's okay.... not that I mind at all, either way... bwahaha ninja  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games