Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 am
"...and i love you too." She smiled at him and wraped her arms around his neck hoping he wouldnt leave her yet. The dog went to hosptal bed and layed down on it watching them carefully. She closed her eyes feeling warm now that she was with the she loved.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:44 am
Damon smiled when he heard this and added jokingly."Yeah you better." He said with his usual smile on his face.Damon kissed her cheek gently and pulled away from her sitting her back on the bed."you need to rest.I'll leave Jack here with you the doctors said I only have five minutes in here....I'm sorry."With that said Damon left walking out of the hospital and down the street back to his apartment.  

Jordon352

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:56 am
She sighed at him before going to the bathroom and looking at herself in the mirror. "god i'm a mess." She took out a washcloth and started wiping the her face and brushed her hair.When she was finish she walked back to the dog and sat down looking at the note before a guy coming in. "Hey....""Who the heck are you?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 am
Damon continued down the street reaching the apartment and placing all his clothing items in drawers folding them away neatly.he had put a walkie talkie in the bag so that she could talk to him if she needed to.He yawned and sat down leaning over and snatching a random book from a shelf and looked at the title."Ooooo Playboy."He said with a smirk.He thumbed through the magazine quite thoroughly.  

Jordon352

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Richie hobbled through the door, and him and Maryse made their way to a holding area, where Richie grabbed his back pack. He searched through it and realized that his BDU's weren't in ther. He was about to ask the person in the booth where they were, but then realized he had given them to Maryse.
"Excuse me, but where are our clothes?" Richie asked the lady behind the counter.
"I'm sorry, we had to destroy them. They were covered in infected material. It's amazing that, after all it looks like your bag has been through, it is uninfected," The lady said.
Richie turned away from the counter, and continued down the block to the Class Six.
At the Class Six, Richie immediatley walked over to the undergarments section.
"Grab what you want, I'm buyin,'" He said to Maryse, grabbing some undergarments, then walked over and found a pair of Arctic-cammo BDU's, grabbing those, some boot socks, and some boots. He then walked over to the counter, which had a male cashier and a soldier in combat-dress standing next to him. Richie set his selections down on the couter, waiting for Maryse to make her selections.

Maryse followed Richie as he hobbled his way to the class six store, because she had no idea where it was or even what it looked like. She followed him inside. "Grab what you want," he said, "I'm buying." She was surprised that Richie was so willing to 'pay' for her, but she didn't argue.

She selected a black sports bra and a pair of black classic panties from the underwear, then moved on to outerwear. Dresses, skirts, and baggy pants, complete with pockets, straps, or anything that might hang freely, makes a convenient handle for grasping zombie hands. She needed something simple and tight. She decided on a black baby tee and a pair of black pull-on skinny jeans with faux front pockets, real back pockets, and a functional zipper and button closure. Finally, she picked out a pair of black low-cut socks and black running shoes. She preferred boots, but boots could be difficult to run in.

Anxious to get out of the hospital gown as soon as she could, Maryse took her clothes into a dressing room and donned them, one article at a time. When she was fully dressed, she felt good. The skinny jeans fit like second skin, but they were comfortable.

Maryse stepped out of the dressing room and approached the counter, where Richie was waiting for her. Not only did she feel good, but she looked good, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Allen was just finishing his mini-workout when ryu came up to him."are their any eggs left?" Allen asked.Ryu paused and nodded. "but what about Damon and Wolfie?" Allen chuckled a little." Well seeing how we haven't seen them begging on the streets I assume they're doing alrigh" he replied. Ryu shrugged and went out for a jog. Allen content at staying right where he was sat on a couch and started reading "World War Z"  

backera95

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 am
Richie watched Maryse as she exited the dressing room in her outfit. Damn,he thought to himself. Richie bent over, reaching down to unzip and reach into the bag. He noticed the guard tense up.

"Dude, just chill, okay? I'm just getting out some stuff to trade, since we don't have money. Is that okay with you?" Richie said rehtorically, as he pulled out four packs of Camel smokes, five packs of special smokes, four snickers, a 3 musketeer out of the bag's big pocket, setting them on the coutner as he puleld them out. He then reached into the middle pocket and pulled out a box of twinkies he had been saving for a special occasion.

"So, I'll give you Two snickers, the 3 musketeer, one Camel, and a Twinkie for my stuff," Richie said, setting those things apart, "Then I'll give you two Twinkies, One special smoke and a snickers for her stuff."

"What do you think I am, stupid? All the stuff you got is worth at least all your smokes and Twinkies, and then the 3 musketeer," The cashier said.

Richie leaned in closer to the man, his voice getting cold, "Listen here, guy. I knew from the moment I set my eyes on you that you were a con man. Now, you can't tell me that I didn't put up a fair deal. The Sh** I have is a rare delicacy nowadays. And, judging by your smell, your breathing, and your face, you are dying to get your hands on a smoke and a candy bar. So, why don't you let up on the con game and take the deal I offered, and enjoy you''re possibly last smoke and candy bar you will EVER have. Otherwise, I walk out of here and give these goods to someone else. Whaddaya say? You gonna take my offer, or am I gonna have to find this pretty lady some place else to get clothes?"

Richie looked the man in the eye as he talked, cold seriousness on his face as he said so. There was a long pause before the man replied.

"Okay, okay. You win! take your sh** and leave!" the cashier said, taking what had been offered to him as Richie turned to Maryse.

"Well, then. That wasn't too hard, was it? I'm going to go change and I'll meet you here. Then we'll talk about what we'll do next, okay?" Richie said, giving a playful wink to Maryse as he grabbed his items from the outner, put his bargaining chips in teh bag, and walked off to the dressing room to change.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:38 am
Maryse could feel Richie's eyes on her as she approached the counter. If she wasn't already well aware of how good she looked, Richie's eyes told the whole story. Maryse was naturally beautiful. She was, in a word, a knockout. And she hated it. She did everything she could to appear less attractive. She never wore makeup and she rarely brushed her hair. Speaking of which, her hair, long as it was, could be just as dangerous in a sticky situation as loose clothing.

She wondered whether or not it would be wise to cut it.

As she wondered, Richie bartered with the man behind the counter, offering him two Snickers bars, one 3 Musketeers bar, one pack of Camel cigarettes, and one Twinkie for his stuff, and two Twinkies, one pack of 'special smokes,' and one Snickers bar for hers.

"What do you think I am, stupid?" the main replied, "All the stuff you got is worth at least all your smokes and Twinkies, and then the 3 Musketeers."

Maryse suppressed a snicker. A laugh, not a candy bar.

Richie leaned in closer to the man, his face getting serious, his voice getting cold. "Listen here, guy," he said, "I knew from the moment I set my eyes on you that you were a con man. Now, you can't tell me that I didn't put up a fair deal. The s**t I have is a rare delicacy, nowadays. And, judging by your smell, your breath, and your face, you are dying to get your hands on a smoke and a candy bar. So, why don't you let up on the con game and take the deal I offered, and enjoy the last smoke and candy bar you might ever have. Otherwise, I walk out of here and give these goods to someone else. Whaddaya' say? You gonna' take my offer, or am I gonna' have to find this pretty lady some place else to get clothes?"

There was a long, awkward silence.

"Okay, okay. You win. take your s**t and leave!" the man said, taking what he'd been offered.

"Well, then. That wasn't too hard, was it?" Richie said, turning to Maryse. "I'm going to go change and I'll meet you here. Then we'll talk about what we'll do next, okay?" Richie said, winking at her as he grabbed his items from the counter, put his 'bargaining chips' in his bag, and walked off to the dressing room to change.

Maryse laughed. She laughed long and she laughed hard. It sounded strange, even to her. She hadn't laughed like that in a long time. But what had just happened had to be one of the stupidest things she'd ever seen. She wiped her eyes, which had begun to tear up from her laughter, and waited for Richie to return.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 am
After a few minutes, Richie came out of the dressing room in his outfit. He walked over to Maryse, seeing the man and his guard both light up a smoke and eat a candy bar.

"So, what shall we do now?" Richie asked as he approached Maryse. He slipped his otehr arm through the backpacks other strap, making it more comfortable for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 am
"So, what shall we do now?" Richie said upon his return.

Maryse looked at him. She opened her mouth, hesitated, then finally asked him, "Do you think I should cut my hair?" She felt so stupid, asking him that. She felt silly. She felt like a girl. For clarification, she quickly added, "It's just that I've seen people seized and even dragged by their hair to a gruesome end."  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 am
"In normal circumstances, I'd say it looks fine that long. But, it is the apocalypse, so I think you should cut it to shoulder length at the absolute longest," Richie said after a moment of hesitation. He turned to the cashier, "Hey, where can a girl get a haircut around here?"

"Three blocks to the north, two blocks east. You can't miss it, it has a huge sign that says 'Barber Shop' on it," the cashier said.

Richie lightly slammed his hand on the counter in approval.

"Cool beans," he said, turning back to Maryse, "So, is that what you wanna do? If so then I'll tag along. I really don't think we should be alone in this place until we each get to know this place better, that way someone's always got our back."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:37 am
Maryse shook her head. "A barber shop?" she said, "No, ******** that. I can do it myself. All I need is a pair of scissors."

With that, she turned and walked back through the store, her icy green eyes darting to and fro, searching for a pair of scissors. Finally, she spotted a pair. They were a bit rusty, but they'd work just fine. She picked them up, ran into the nearest dressing room, which had a mirror, and started cutting. Her long, dark hair fell to the floor in clumps. She cut until her hair was shoulder-length, then looked in the mirror. She didn't like it, so she cut some more. She kept cutting until her hair was short, almost boyish. She ran her hands through it and shook free any clumps that remained. She still wasn't satisfied with the result, but it would have to do.

Already she missed her long, dark tresses, but they were a luxury she could not afford. Not anymore, at least.

Maryse walked out of the dressing room, leaving her hair behind. She'd had no intention of cleaning it up. She approached Richie again. She wondered, almost absently, what he thought of her new hairstyle. She shrugged the thought away. She didn't care what he thought. She didn't care what anyone thought.

"So," she said, "what now?"  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:03 am
Jean-Mark got up slowly from his bed, and lurched towards the sound of the ringing phone. He yawned loudly before hitting the talk button on the phone, "Bonjour, Jean-Mark here." "Morning, its Will." Jean-Mark yawned away from the phone again, "Oh, Bon Matin Will." "You have work today, two new ones, just in from the zones outside our control." Jean-Mark nodded to himself, "Alright, Great,
where do I go?" "If they haven't gone too far, they'll still be in the little community behind the 401 barricades. Their names are Richie and Maryse." Jean-Mark waited for a moment and Will hung up. Jean-Mark grabbed his black slacks, white dress shirt and sport coat and put them on. He shaved his stubble quickly in the bathroom then downed some instant coffee he had lying around and got into his range-rover and drove off towards the community. When he arrived, Jean-Mark wrote down the two new arrival's names on a dry erase board and opened the door, then closed it, and held the sign to his chest.

((i'll write him a profile at some point, too lazy right now)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 am
"I dunno. Shall we explore a little bit? Have a look around this little area here?" Richie said, turning and hobbling out of the Class Six. Outside he looked around at his surroundings. Down the street, coming towards him, he saw a man holding a sign t hat said his name and Maryse's name.

"Stay here, Let me see what this guy wants," Richie said to Maryse, hobbling over to the man.

"What do you want? Who are you?" Richie asked the man.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:49 am
Damon walked down the street his pistol shoved deep in his pocket so that it was unnoticable,he saw some people confronting each other and stopped deciding to watch,he didn't have anything planned and he was curious as to what was going to happen.

He checked his watch nodding at the time and took his pistol from his pocket,from the distance he was at it only looked like he was holding a metal object,it was a .45 revolver he checked the bullets smiling that it was full and put it back in his pocket after pointing it in a few directions firing imaginary bullets at imaginary targets.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games