Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkspills

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm
Bianca lightly pat Kearo's head and smiled fondly. "Me either, buddy. Me either. You go ahead and take a nap.. I'm feelign a bit too restless right now," she said as she stood up. She had brought in her sack of belongings when she grabbed it fromthe humvee earlier, and fished around for a top. She first put on a white undershirt with thumbholes in the sleeves, then put on an olive green t-shirt with white biohazard symbol on over it. Ironic, but it was one of her favorite shirts. She put on her combat boots, stucking the bottom of her pants into them before strapping them up, then headed out. She saw Patrick writhing on the couch and frowned sympathetically. A bad dream.. obviously. The apocalypse was causing a lot of peopel to have those, lately. With all the tenderness of a doting mother, she wiped his forehead with the edge of her undershirt, then kissed it. "Sleep well, il mio eroe, you deserve that much at least."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm
Patrick seemed to calm down slowly, and his eyebrows eased back. He yawned again in his sleep and rolled over onto his side. Inside his head the dreams calmed
and he fell into a calm dreamless sleep...  

N for Notorious
Crew

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 pm
((you should put your profile up on the Raiders, roleplay has started))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:32 pm
N for Notorious

(( Too lazy to think up a character right now, lol. ))  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:33 pm
Inkspills
N for Notorious

(( Too lazy to think up a character right now, lol. ))

((you could just do what Shane did lol, he copied and pasted his survivalists bio rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm
Kearo laid his head back and looked up at the ceiling. "Probably need some medicine or anesthetic. Just hope you'll feel better soon." He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. When he opened his eyes, he was back in New York, but it was different. "Is this New York? What the hell happened?" He looked around and saw bodies lying around, buildings missing chunks of wall and brick, many zombies roaming the area, and to top it off, he was alone. "Where's everyone?" He noticed a helicopter leaving the area, with a familiar person looking back at the city. "Is that Bianca?" He also could see the pilot through a window. "Patrick? Hey! You left me behind! Wait up!" He tried chasing the helicopter, but it was already too far. He watched the helicopter leave and a jet coming from the horizon. "I guess this is New York, for now..." The jet flew overhead and dropped an object into the city. When it disappeared behind a few buildings, and explosion was heard. A shock wave shook the entire city and it all turned white. "Ah!" He gasped and his eyes shot open. He looked around and found out he was still in the hospital. "Whoa... Guess it happened to me, too." He said as he covered his eyes with his hand and sighed.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:14 pm
(( Naw.. I like to make up new people. ))

Bianca smiled as she watched Patrick calm back down. Much better. She stood up straight again and headed off through the hospital. There wasn't much to do except look at dead/dying people around here.. so she went off to the cafeteria to get some muchies. Those sandwiches from before were starting to wear off. She grabbed her a couple mroe sandwhiches, grilled cheese and ham this time, as well as a small jug of milk. She went and sat by this group of male doctors on break, chatting them up and flirting like she usually did as she ate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm
Vladimir entered a town. It name was unimportant to him... He shot a zombie in the face with his Uzi. He began to run. His age was catching up to him. He felt himself slowing down. He looked up. A hospital. He had learned from previous expirence that those are bad. But he saw something. Survivors, He got excited. He walked towards the doors, He opened it up and walked inside. "Hello, My Friends." His face showed happiness, but his eyes showed pain, and wiseness. He had a thick accent.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm
RdPwrRngr
Vladimir finally made it to the safe land. He put away his weapons. He looked left to right... The town was okay, not very pretty... Thats good ol' Russia for you. He wondered down the street. He would occasionally see someone, walking down the street. ((Is it winter, I cant go on with this post if its not.))

((late winter, and are you in our town? Volgograd is nowhere near safe yet))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm
((Editing It....))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 pm
Capt.Burnett finally reached the Reznov manor.the group got out and walked up to the front door and capt. burnett knocks on the door real hard. "wonder of they remember us or not." "Im pretty sure they do Capt'n. At least I hope they do"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:36 am
Joe had gotten a cast on his arm and walked out into the hallway, moving his arm around and testing his flexibility and movement with his new handicap. He had never had a cast before. He walked into the lobby, heading for the cafeteria, when the front doors flew open. Joe gave a high pitched shriek in response, reaching for a gun he didnt have. He then looked at the entryway to see an old man standing just inside the entrance. Joe relaxed, realizing there was nothing to fear, as the old man wasn't weilding a weapon.

"Jesus, man," Joe said, "You can't just come in out of nowhere like that!"

Joe realized he was sounding a bit harsh, "Man, now I gotta go change my pants," Joe joked, trying to lighten the mood before introducing himself to the man, "The names Joe, Zombie Joe. You can either call me Joe, Zombie Joe, or ZJ, whichever suits you the best. I personally like ZJ, but it's whatever," Joe said, extending his right hand out to the man as he approached him.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm
Bianca heard a very womanly high-pitched yell from jsut outside the Caf at the front doors. Like Joe, she reached for her weapons before remembering that she had left her gunbelt in the room. Grabbing a plastic knife from the lunchline, she flipped it over so the 'blade' was pointing down and rushed outside. She skidded across the tile floor, her boots squeaking, and stood next to Joe, brandishing her 'weapon'. That's when she saw it was just an older gentleman. An older gentleman who she was threatening with a plastic knife. She chuckled a bit at herself, getting otu of her battle stance and putting the knife in her pocket. "When I heard a girl scream I thought there were zombies.. but now I see it's just Joe-erella."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 pm
"question. Where's the supplies we brought? Allen any clue? What about you Demitri Any clue?""Donno capt'n. did we leave it with the parachutes?""No allen we didn't its in the van." Demitri Walks over to the van and pulls out some bags. He sits them on the ground and closes the back of the van then brings a few over while Capt.Burnett and Allen grab the others. "Ok good we have the supplies we need. Lets set up camp on the front lawn."  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:14 pm
Vladimir chuckled lightly. "Hello Zombie Joe and friend, My name is Vladimir. I live in the Homeland Russia." He said with a dainty smile, He shook the man named Joe's Hand. The creases in his eyes showed. "Is this Hospital fuctional?" He asked very calmly, almost showing no emotions. "And i do have weapons, i just dont show them, It scares people to see a old man like me with weapons." He said with a smile.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games