Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 pm
Sebastian followed close behind him and opened up the room curtains to wake up Ciel. Ciel stirred awake before he sat up in the bed. "Sebastian good morning. Dress me." Sebastian nodded before he began to dress his Young Master,

Alois woke up and looked over at Ciel, then at Claude. "Claude go prepare breakfast and tea for everyone. Bring me Hannah. I want her to dress me instead of you today."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 pm
"Very well." Claude nodded in acknowledgment, rather then feeling snubbed, Claude felt and odd sense of accomplishment, He left to retrieve the breakfast that should be ready by the time he got to the kitchen.
He found Hanna sorting the bedsheets for laundering. "Hannah, the young master wishes for you to dress him this morning." Claude affected a disinterested manner but his eyes betrayed a certain level of amusement.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 pm
Hannah looked at him, rather confused. "Really? But he never wants me anywhere near him unless he's planning on torturing me. Why do you think he wants me to dress him instead of you?"

Alois waited patiently for his female demon to get him dressed. He wasn't going to budge until she did. Ciel looked at Alois, wondering why he wanted Hannah all of a sudden. "Hello Alois. Good morning."

"Good morning Ciel. Sleep well?"

"Yes...I did."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm
Claude shook his head. "I don't think that he wants to torture you. Do you remember what I said last night about the changes that will happen? I would advise you not to question his orders right now."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 pm
"Yes I remember you mentioning that. Okay I won't question his orders." Hannah stopped what she was doing before going into the room, and after picking out an outfit for him he began to dress him like she would a son.

Ciel continued to watch, not really meaning to stare. What else was he supposed to do? Sebastian was soon done with Ciel and watched them as well. Alois watched Hannah dressing him, watching her closely. Alois got what he wanted, and he couldn't ask for more. "Sebastian you have done me a great favor bring my precious Ciel to me. Thank you." Sebastian simply nodded as his reply. "After breakfast...I need to talk to Claude about something important."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 pm
Claude had finished setting the table for two in the room where Alois normally took his breakfast, the curtains where open allowing the light to shine thought. He bowed politely when both young Earls walked into the room. He poured the tea for Alois and stepped back to await feather orders.
Normally the servants would stand by in the morning while the master had his breakfast, sometimes Alois would send them all away but for Claude.
Claude stood nearby his attention on the blond boy.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 pm
Alois took a breath before he began talking to Ciel. "Ciel I don't know why you came here, or how much someone paid you to do it, but I know that you don't love me, or men for that matter. I want to however thank you for giving me at least that, and I think now we can drop the charades and start telling the truth don't you think? Ciel...why did you put yourself through that for me?" Ciel sighed. "Claude and Sammael should tell you. It was their main idea, along with Isabella, my girlfriend." Alois looked at Claude. "Well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:24 am
Claude hardly blinked, "During my assignment at the Phantomhive household, we where attacked by a very particular kind of demon hunter. An Exorcist to be precise. Miss Isabella Torquemada was sent by the Vatican to exorcize Sebastian and I from Lord Phantomhive." He pushed up his glasses. "It was suffice to say that her mission was not successful. In her attempt to covertly get close to her target, She developed feelings for the Earl and abandoned her mission to become his girlfriend."
Seeing that the blue eyes of the blond of the blond boy was riveted on him, Claude continued. "It was revealed that Miss Isabella also had a demon serving her, thought her bound to that demon was not the same kind that we have." He gestured to Sebastian and Ciel to indicate them as well. " This demon is named Sammael, and he had willingly served Isabella's family for generations, He knows much about demonic contracts, and knows how to break them without harming the mortal or the demon. Sebastian and Lord Phantohive have broken their contract with each other... "
Claude looked into Alois's eyes. "...It was our hope that you also would be willing to brake our contract so that you may live a normal life and I would be free to go on my way, you see.....I have lost interest in your soul." There was no harm in telling the boy the simple truth. " If I where to suddenly brake the contract and the bond without your say so, it would kill you. I personally do not want that to happen.....Hannah, no doubt would skin me alive if I did such a thing." He gave him a small smile.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:51 pm
Alois listened as he took it all in. He had the feeling that Claude didn't want his soul anymore because he could feel the weakened bond between them. He sighed before he looked at all of them, then at Hannah again. He would have her...wouldn't he? "If I agree to what you are saying....do I lose all of my demons? Or just you Claude? I need Hannah here with me. I don't mind living a normal life, but I'm not going to live it alone...not anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 pm
"You won't be alone, if Sammael can willingly live with humans then so can Hannah, all you need to do is ask." Claude said. He removed his glasses. "However, there is a price to pay to brake the contract and the bond. Even if you are willing, you will lose part of your memories." He said wondering what Alois would think of this. "From what Sammael told me, you will lose the memory from the time we made the contract, perhaps even more before that. There is no way of knowing for sure."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 pm
Alois had been afraid of that. He was afraid to lose his memories of his brother, but then again maybe those memories were best left forgotten. He smiled as he remembered the good and bad times that they had shared, and realized that his brother just wanted him to be happy. "Alright....I'll make you free Claude. No point in you staying here since I've forgiven Sebastian for everything, and no longer want my revenge. We will do this after breakfast." Hannah was in the room as well, and she would be glad to stay as long as he asked her to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm
Claude bowed. "Yes, your highness." Blinking when he realizing that what he had said it out of habit might be the one of the last times he'll be saying the phrase to Alois.
Claude stood back to wait for the boys to finish with their breakfast.

Upstairs, Isabella had gotten dressed in her priest's cassock and was walking down the stairs to the first floor, She didn't see anyone but the tempting view of the gardens outside her window had been too much. The cross-dressed girl wanted to see the flowers up close for herself. She had left the black cat in her room.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 pm
Sebastian waited as well until Ciel looked at him. "Sebastian go and get Sammael. He needs to be present." Sebastian bowed. "Yes my Lord." With that Sebastian went up to the room and realized that Isabella was no longer in the bedroom, but the black cat was still there. Sebastian smiled as he bent down to the cat before he started to pet it again. Ciel looked at Claude. "Don't follow Sebastian, or leave this room. I need you in here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm
Claude nodded, feeling an odd sense of expectation not only filling the room but himself as well, after this, he would be free to be with Sebastian.

As before, Sammael started to purr as soon as Sebastian started petting him

Outside in the gardens, Isabella knelt down and caressed the beautiful roses, Trancy's flower gardens where filled with many different kinds of roses in many different colors. The girl was lost in a daydream seeing a group of perfect vivid blue roses, the color reminded her of Ciel. Perhaps she could have blue roses at her wedding?
Smiling at the fantasy, She failed to notice a sinuous black snake slithering among the flowers. It's green eyes filled with an evil intention as it looked at the girl. It tongue slipped out tasting the air, the girl was alone.

Slinking closer, the thing from hell was only one of many, Together the group of snakes crept closer.
Suddenly torn out of her daydream, Isabella was staring into glowing green eyes. She let out a loud scream as the snakes pounced on her.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Everyone in the mansion heard the screams coming from outside and everyone rushed out to the gardens as well. Sebastian went rushing out with Sammael in his arms and placed him on the garden grounds. "Do your thing." Sebastian then took out his silverware and started attacking the snakes. Ciel stayed back along with Alois, knowing they couldn't help, and Hannah was attacking them with the sword from within her.

Ciel was worried. Isabella...be safe...  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games