Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHADOW RP GUILD

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, roleplay, entertainment, friends, games 

Reply Shadow Anime Main Forum
FullMetal Alchemist Roleplay: Alternated Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:48 pm
Crystal: *anxious not to get caught rushes inside* 'I've got a bad feeling about that guy' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:48 pm
Ryu whisper as the others were still far back at the lid:"Crystal, please don't tell the others this, but I really am sick. Desert battles gave me a fever. I especially don't want that Jerk Dion knowing. I'm still unsure about Taki, and I have no clue who the new guy is."  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:03 pm
"Hmph....Get in our way,and I'll kill you." He follows after Ryu.Greed enters after him,looking amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Arixama hears Ryu (good hearing dontcha know) "Now why would i ever get in your way?"  

Arixama Rhiasta
Crew

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Crystal: *turns to face Ryu* "I trust Taki, she saved me from the military soldiars that were chasing me, because I'm supposedly a dangerous experiment that's only to be used in warfare." she looked at Ryu with an empty look in her eyes. *shifts into tiger form and proceed forward* "And don't worry I won't tell your secret."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Ryu seeing Dion aproaching nods his head ok.
Ryu:"Ok, so that's how we get it, oh Dion, ok, I'll say it again. We just go through that door over there"  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Arixama Rhiasta
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Arixama appears next to Ryu. "Just through door eh? This should be a piece of cake...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:01 am
Crystal: *sits down and wraps her tail around herself*  

kagura_rockbell

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:27 pm
Ryu grabs the door handel, and stops empty ammo boxes laying to the left of the door
Ryu:"...What a second....Whoa"
Ryu jumps to the side as the door burst open and military men including Hawkeye fire at them along with Roy and his fire
Hawkeye:"Ryu, you traitor"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:01 pm
Arixama stares in shock "what the hell did you do?"  

Arixama Rhiasta
Crew

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Crystal: *gets hit by a bullet and gets very ticked off* *she dashes towards Hawkeye and takes her down, Crystal then gives death glares to anyone crazy enough to take a step towards her* "Put down your gun, I don't joke in this form." she said calmly but dangerously.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:04 pm
Taki blocks the bullets with her fan. They were expecting us?  

Ayu192
Crew

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 pm
Greed's armor begins to spread across his skin,and he steps towards the soldiers."We mustn't let them call for reinforcements."Dion fades into the nearby wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:58 pm
Ryu:"This isn't my fault."
Ryu hides behind of table and starts forcing there bullets back at them.  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Arixama Rhiasta
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:10 pm
Arixama vanishes and appears behind Roy holding a sword to his neck "I suggest you stop blasting of fire before you get burned  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games