Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:21 pm
I never keep promises, not even ones to myself. D: So I dont do the whole resolution thing. Holidays blow. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:24 pm
I am terrible at keeping resolutions.. I don't mean to break 'em.. I just forget them... >>;;;  

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:46 pm
only resolution so far is try to save up for an emo bag sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:51 pm
Resolution = Stay in a relationship. sweatdrop  

Akahoshi

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:59 pm
Resolutions:

1. Complete questie
2. Buy commishes from all GASOCers.

Gimme a year and I'll do both. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:04 pm
Laitue> xO Hmm... interesting resolution... get art from all the GASOC hermits. xD  

B_Loves_R

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:06 pm
Resolution for 2005: save up enough cash to surprise-visit a GASOCian. whee

that is if i ever get my perpetually procrastinating butt to ever move off the computer and get me a plane ticket! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:07 pm
Now that the guilds are working again I can come here and give you, the members of GASOC, something I hope you'll appreciate: gratitude. biggrin

There are a few people here that know me, but for the rest of you, call me Ashram. I was one of the questers given a donation by your art auction charity and I wanted to personally come here and thank each and everyone of you for the donation.

Now to see if I'm pounced upon

ninja  

T H I N N

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:15 pm
Ashram_VII
Now that the guilds are working again I can come here and give you, the members of GASOC, something I hope you'll appreciate: gratitude. biggrin

There are a few people here that know me, but for the rest of you, call me Ashram. I was one of the questers given a donation by your art auction charity and I wanted to personally come here and thank each and everyone of you for the donation.

ninja

*pounces* whee YW blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:17 pm
Ashram> =O Oooh well I hoped the donation helped lots. x3... or a little. o-O;;

Shiro> Hmm you remind me I have a free ride on an airplane... o_o;;

As for resolutions, I don't really have any... except maybe not to die. ^^;;  

B_Loves_R

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:21 pm
Ryuu>> *gets pounced* Oh god, it hurts! biggrin

Ginny>> I don't see how a donation could hurt my cause, and it helped a lot. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:22 pm
Ashram_VII

ninja

Hay, Ashram. We iz glad tew helelp yew. biggrin (I bet that hurt your future education giving mind. wink )

And yes, all. INK! biggrin  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:28 pm
Sir Langley
Ashram_VII

ninja

Hay, Ashram. We iz glad tew helelp yew. biggrin (I bet that hurt your future education giving mind. wink )

And yes, all. INK! biggrin

Indeed it did! Don't make me bust out the rulers and paddles. twisted

Ink? Oro?

(Haven't seen you around lately, how have you been?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:55 pm
Ashram_VII
Indeed it did! Don't make me bust out the rulers and paddles. twisted

Ink? Oro?

(Haven't seen you around lately, how have you been?)

xd Oh, you teacher types. Don't bring up the rules. I have horrible memories of those things. O_O

Ink = something I did.

(Yeah, I've been busy with the family/being sick/etc. Such as the holidays go. I've been well, thank you. Yourself?)

Oh yeah, since I was too silly to mention them before, Lang's new years resolutions:

1. Quite smoking
2. Donate to more quests.
3. LEARN TO DRAW. biggrin  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:01 pm
xd I know why lang screams Ink!!! xd

other than that, she'll be abel to th the first two resolutiolns... but the third? i thought she did that one last year? >>

Ginny/seth: your resolutions made me feel like i was an a-hole. thank you. biggrin  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games