Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:04 pm
Akahoshi

It's not really that far just an hour drive, I'm just glad were going to the same school so we at least get to spend a couple hours together everyday.
Heeee, it's just far to me, because I hardly go anywhere that's more than half an hour away. =O Anytime I do go somewhere farther is during summer or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:07 pm
DarkishStar
Heeee, it's just far to me, because I hardly go anywhere that's more than half an hour away. =O Anytime I do go somewhere farther is during summer or something.

Going home is always my longest drive of the year. Seven hours to get to college, seven hours to get back home. xp  

T H I N N

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:11 pm
Ashram_VII
DarkishStar

Going home is always my longest drive of the year. Seven hours to get to college, seven hours to get back home. xp
I can imagine it gets tiring. I can't even drive yet, but I'd be scared to drive that long...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:14 pm
DarkishStar
I can imagine it gets tiring. I can't even drive yet, but I'd be scared to drive that long...

You get used to it, but it is tiring. You sleep well the night you get to your destination though. biggrin Beds never feel better wink  

T H I N N

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:18 pm
Ashram_VII

You get used to it, but it is tiring. You sleep well the night you get to your destination though. biggrin Beds never feel better wink
I remember being that tired before. XD I really like going to bed when it's a rainy day, it knocks me right out because I sleep right under the roof. ^^ Too bad it's freezing cold, like it is now, when that happens. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:22 pm
DarkishStar
Ashram_VII
I remember being that tired before. XD I really like going to bed when it's a rainy day, it knocks me right out because I sleep right under the roof. ^^ Too bad it's freezing cold, like it is now, when that happens. xp

Agreed, the sound of rain is very soothing for some reason...It rained last night right before I went to bed. Almost musical. *drones on and on*

It doesn't get cold very much where I live. I consider that a good thing. 3nodding  

T H I N N

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:24 pm
Ashram_VII
DarkishStar

Agreed, the sound of rain is very soothing for some reason...It rained last night right before I went to bed. Almost musical. *drones on and on*

It doesn't get cold very much where I live. I consider that a good thing. 3nodding
xd I can go on and on about how nice the rain sounds when I'm about to go to bed, I'm such a simpleton. ^^;;

Lucky! It gets super cold here during the winter, I hate it, especially since, low blood pressure = icy cold hands. >.<;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:29 pm
DarkishStar
xd I can go on and on about how nice the rain sounds when I'm about to go to bed, I'm such a simpleton. ^^;;

Lucky! It gets super cold here during the winter, I hate it, especially since, low blood pressure = icy cold hands. >.<;;

gonk

Gloves, that's all I have to say. biggrin (one of my uncles has the same problem, but he always gets gloves for Christmas *and love them!*)  

T H I N N

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:33 pm
Ashram_VII
DarkishStar

gonk

Gloves, that's all I have to say. biggrin (one of my uncles has the same problem, but he always gets gloves for Christmas *and love them!*)
That would be all nice and good, except I lose gloves like no other. And they also bug me when I'm doing things, so I can't decide whether I want to go with cold hands, or without doing anything but read or watch TV for the rest of the day. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:37 pm
DarkishStar
Ashram_VII
gonk

That would be all nice and good, except I lose gloves like no other. And they also bug me when I'm doing things, so I can't decide whether I want to go with cold hands, or without doing anything but read or watch TV for the rest of the day. D:

Hmm...I can see how that could be a problem. There are thin gloves that would hinder you less in whatever you were doing, but they may not warm your hands enough. (but with practice you'd be able to do things with gloves on and at least keep your hands semi-heated)  

T H I N N

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:37 pm
:O! Must go now! Nice talking to you! ^^ Now.. I must remember to try and talk in here more. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:23 pm
I wish I could get to know at least for a bit what's cold weather like, cause everyone says its not nice crying  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:25 pm
They're lying Ryuu, its the best thing ever! 3nodding If you want cold, just come to the US sometime in the winter months, its gloriouse! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:38 pm
chibi koji did you talk to AD about the art auction everything in order?

yeah I wish I could go there soon.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:56 pm
well the northern area of the US. the south doesn't get very cold, or at least doesn't vary much at all.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games