Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 pm
*crawls out from under the mountain of books, assorted papers and thousands of flash cards* I think I'm alive . . . Or it may just be a hallucination from the Sweets taffy that have sustained me through the week. Or two. Has it been three weeks question Not really though. Taffy wouldn't have given me the energy to make it through clinic. I swear I drove home and slept 13 hours afterwards. Only 20 more to go!! xd I love clinic though - I've gotten some nice people.

OMG, why do they give us 3 finals in Anatomy?! And all one after another. I've gotten so many paper cuts and a nasty blister from making flash cards to help me study. The day after Finals end, I'm going to eat Reeces PBcup ice cream until I burst, play FFX-2 until my fingers bleed, and Rock Band until I lose my voice.

Maybe. I have clinic the day after, so I can't party too hard. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:07 pm
I actually want both of the letters. They look good.  

Destructo Kid

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:50 pm
The prom party thing is supposed to start today!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:56 pm
Laharl eyes. I gots-um.

I'm the prom date from your nightmares. I have a newfound Love for Natasha. xd The comic update was great.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Rhies

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:28 pm
XD I know Laharal Eyes ^^ I stole them as well. He must have had an extra pair or something...

And what! there was a new comic-update!? were have I been!?

And whats this thing about the prom...I would rather reck the prom and steal all the food goodies...maybe a few munnies from the catch all the money you can machine game...XD

Other than that...welcome back peoples! it seems like we are alive again XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:26 am
I'm surprised they made Devin a cannon gay character!
But yeah, I'm glad to see there brining more life to some of the newer NPC characters.

The dance mini game is ok, i think the easy levels are harder then they should be but meh...only took my 40 times to get my damn crown. I messed up on my 20th run the first time through and had to restart ._.

I can't decide if i want the new eyes item or not...  

clubanimon
Crew

Rhies

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:13 pm
theres a crown! Kazu! *sparkle doggy-pup eyes* wins me one? XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:32 pm
Almost all the prizes are for girls. But I can make them look good.  

Destructo Kid

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:06 pm
Went and saw Narnia yesterday. I'll review it later.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:44 pm
was it good? is it worth seeing? ^^; I guess I should wait until kayla comes over to visit...we'll go see two movies in one day XD I hope she hasn't seen many...>.O  

Rhies

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:20 am
I saw it yesterday too, It Really good, in my opinion, but I liked the first one better.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:26 am
*splish Splsh* wasup ppls...^^ its getting close to my vacation of happiness! (maybe)  

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:12 pm
My computer netty is too slow and the one at work doesn't connect for security reasons. xd So I can't play the games.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:14 pm
I'm so glad you didn't go silver, Kazu. It would be embarrassing if we were wearing the same thing.  

Destructo Kid

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:02 pm
must...see...new..Indy movie...  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games