Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 pm
Quick as a blink, Sammael transformed back into his human form.
Claude frowned as golden butter knives joined the silver ones. Some of the snakes where hit but many more seemed to draw together into a human form made out of snakes.
The snake-demon held the girl's arms behind her back, twisting out of the way of the weapons. Sammael yelled at Isabella, unable to get close. "Mistress! The holywater!"
"I can't reatch them!" Isabella fought vainly, the small bottles of holywater was in her pockets as the snake demon flung smaller snakes-like darts towards the others.
A moment later, The snake demon saw that it was surrounded on all sides. It hissed angrly and formed a blade which held it to the girl's neck. "Ssstop.....or the Girl diessss..."

"Stop, everyone!" Sammael called out "Hold on for just a moment!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm
Everyone stopped attacking because no one here wanted Isabella to die. Sebastian held onto his silverware, and Hannah stopped swinging her blade around. Sebastian looked over at the snake demon. "What the Hell do you want from her? I thought you were going to kill her anyways?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm
The Snake hissed "I want SSSSssammael to hear her ssscreeamssss..."
Sammael frowned, he ignored the demon holding his captive mistress. "My Lady, are you done playing the damsel in distress?"
Isabella's head was bent in an awkward direction, so she couldn't see him, but she could see Sebastian. She smirked. "Sorry, I got carried away....." With that, she began chanting in old Latin. 'I summon thee, o angel of god, Micheal, sword of our heavenly father. I summon thee...."
With a cry of pain, the snake demon's form began to smoke where it touched the girl's body. Screaming curses, it threw the girl away from it's self.
Sammael saw that it no longer used his mistress as a shield, He ordered her to stay down on the ground as all the other demons present attacked the snake-thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Sebastian smirked, remembering doing the exact same thing when Ciel was captured and kidnapped before by the thugs. Good times good times. He threw a knife expertly through the snake demon's heart to weaken it, while Hannah ran forward and stabbed him in the same place with his sword. Ciel and Alois stayed at a safe distance away, letting them take care of it.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm
The snake demon screamed as it's heart was pieced through by the demonic weapon, it was killed instantly, being a weak minor demon. It's body dissolved into black smoke and even that disappeared.

Sammael knelt by the fallen girl, carefully keeping the other demons away, Touching her would only burn them and him as she had been summoning the angel's spirit to protect her. "My Lady, are you ok?"
Isabella picked herself up off the ground brushing the front of her priest's robes. "Where the hell where you Sam? That was too close for my comfort." She raised her hand as if to strike him, but then was stopped by his smile.
"You where perfectly safe. It was a minion, it barely had any power. You could have destroyed it yourself."
"Still...!"
Sam, still kneeling before her bowed his head. "I am sorry that I caused you distress My Lady. You may strike me if you'd like."
Isabella didn't, instead she put her hand on his shoulder, his uniform smoked a little under her touch, Sam's eyebrows twitched in pain.
"I forgive you, Sammael." Bella let go and seeing Ciel, her face brightened. "Ciel!" her shoes tapped on the stonework path as she threw her arms around him in relief.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:18 pm
Ciel blushed and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her as well. "I'm glad that you're okay Isabella. I was rather worried about you." Alois watched the happy couple before he cleared his throat. "Come on Claude. Let's get this contract broken before I change my mind. I haven't got all day. Hannah and I have shopping to do for the mansion. That's the first thing I'm going to do with my normal life."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 pm
Claude followed behind Alois back to the house. the others followed.

Once inside, they filed into one of the drawing rooms with plush chairs and couches arranged about.
Claude removed his glove that had his contract mark on it. He didn't bother asking Alois again if the boy was sure about braking the contract and the soul-bond, He merely held out his hand to him.

He knew that he would be able to kept his current form because of the second contract with Ciel. Of which he was going to have to 'brake' right afterwards exactly the same way Sebastian did the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm
Alois held onto Claude's hand in order to break the contract. Everyone else stood around and watched. Ciel was still wearing booty shorts because that's all Sebastian packed for him.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 pm
Once he felt Alois's hand in his, he closed his eyes and used his power to brake the contract and the link between them, right away as the link completely severed. He felt Alois's body suddenly go limp as he went unconscious, He caught the boy in his arms. "It is done...." Claude lifted him a bit more comfortably, handing him over to Hannah. "Take good care of him Hannah...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm
Hannah smiled as she took Alois from him. "I promise to take very good care of him, and I promise to be here for him until the day he dies. No more revenge, and no more hurting others for amusement." She then turned around and placed Alois back into his bed after slipping him into his pajamas.

Ciel looked at Sebastian. "We should pack up and go home now. We no longer have any reason to stay here, and I much rather have some alone time with Isabella on the train back home." Sebastian nodded before he bowed. "Yes my Lord." He then left to pack their things and make arrangements for their ride back to the Phantomhive Estate.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 pm
Claude didn't really have any belong persay, all that he really owned was his extra unifrom and glasses. It was a bit odd feeling if not a little dizzying for his loyalty to be suddenly shifted over over to Ciel.
"I will call the trainstation and ask if they have room on the next train to London." Claude said. "We will have to hurry to make the afternoon train."
Sammael spoke up. "I will get the carriage and horses ready." He said, still rubbing the place where Isabella had 'burned' him before, there was no mark on his uniform, but the skin under it would be an angry red burn that would take an hour to heal.

Isabella watched the butlers go to their tasks, She whispered to Ciel. "Those are shorter then the last pair."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 pm
Sebastian went with Claude to get them a ride back to London. Ciel blushed at what Isabella had whispered into his ear. "I know they are...As soon as we get back home I'm having Sebastian put me in some normal clothing. I don't like wearing clothes this short."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:02 pm
She couldn't help but giggle.

After saying good bye to Hannah and the triplets, and exchanging promises to keep in touch on Alois' well being, the carriage was off, This time with Sammael driving.
The cat demon had been avoiding Sebastian since that morning, carefully avoiding looking into his eyes, his responses towards him where quick and to the point. He also was careful not to make Claude angry for any reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 pm
Sebastian noticed that Sammael was avoiding him, and he had a pretty good idea way. He wished this wasn't the case though, and that Claude wasn't the overly jealous and possessive type. He sighed a bit as he leaned back in the carriage, wondering what was going to happen between them now. Ciel was leaning up against Isabella, asleep again.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm
When they arrived at the train station, Isabella had woken Ciel up so that they could board. Their luggage was packed away, but thier had been a problem with booking the spaces. Claude had managed to get first class compartment for Ciel and Isabella, but the three butlers had to share a second class compartment as there was no room in the third class seating. Still second class was better then nothing, It would be rather close quarters for three grown men. The small window on the compartment door had a curtain and a lock to offer some privacy.
Sammael had flinched hearing that they would be sharing it, While Claude scowled at his misfortune. Oh well when they get home.....Claude put his hand on Sebastian's knee as the train pulled out of the station.
Sammael pretended to be interested in the countryside, his face going red at Claude's territorial display.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games