Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 am
Jovey4
Rhies
The Japan at Epcot XD lol I forgot to put that in. XD*I think I did anyway Oo*

My Disney Dork senses has brought me onto Gaia. If I haven't said so before, I've officially declared myself the supreme disney dork of Southern UT. Anyone wish to challenge that? cool
I'm going to do my best to be as active as I possibly can... which won't be very seeing as my internet sucks and I'm not supposed to use the internet at 2 A.M.

I'm officially declared by others as the Disney girl of SCAD :-/.

@Boss, sorry you feel that way lol. I did for the longest, bored the crap out of me, but it's the only way I can talk to my friend without the use of a telephone, I hate telephones XD
and I gots me a job on there, so I can buy cute clothes now ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:22 pm
Hello again SA...I've been distracted a lot by Dream of Mirror Online lately, and spending my forum time mostly on Menewsha since it's so slow here...The community there is more literate then the average Gaian nowadays, so it has a more mature feel to it.

Most of my internet attention is going to Domo though. I've been playing with the same group almost every night, and having a good bit of fun^^

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 pm
I need to put members on a leash. They don't show up much I yank and make them heel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 pm
rofl @Boss - That reminds me of this one movie I like but haven't seen in a while... If anyone gets this quote, they win a prize!

"Ooh, Smoot is kinky."  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm
I is already on a leash. XD Hahaha!! no yoink yoink.

Though I find to be at a loss of decent things to say. Lack of conversation. Now I go off to water-log myself with poweraid.

I curse Gaia an its inflation. I have never had so much gold in my five years of life here and I still fall so short of my penguin slippers. *runs after slippers*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 pm
I need to make a memo to myself to check the guild every day like I used to...I think the only reason I've been forgetting is that I closed the 'Gaia' tab I had in my Firefox window.

Poor Kazu...inflation does suck, doesn't it. Although I suppose that's how I usually make my money here on Gaia>>
Buy low and sell high and all that jazz

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Kyoki_Togashi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 pm
Sorry boss don't think a leash will work for me _^_ . Sorry I havn't been here in forever, I keep forgetting about Gaia>>.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm
Leash... whip.... choices.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 pm
I need no leash. I come by my own will! And I enjoy it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:10 pm
so he can be whipped ninja  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 am
Rad is an official pirate now, she's got booze.... hillbilly booze but still booze.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 am
Yay! for the booze and stupid glitches on computers that firewall everything. XD I can't even check my messages on DA for there is MATURE content! Oo in one of the names or something? *shacks fist at this weird resort computer!*

So other than new pirate garb whats happening over there in the other parts of the world? Has Kazu captured leet and d-kid for the p-cast? or must I round them up myslef when I get blown in my massive wind currents riding on a cow that is carried by strings? XD XD yes I saw a Twister and the Universal Syudios XD go cow GO! even if you are thrown around by those invisy strings.

Um the Mummy ride is one of the favs of the whole trip XD at the end we are roasted and toasted till we come out with a loverly tan while our skin peels away. XD

Anyway...ya. going to go watch a movie that everyones prolly already seen...maybe Inidana Jones or Ironman...>.>

well JA  

Rhies

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:01 pm
You'll enjoy them no doubt.

Also reminder- RP Gaming Forum needs updating. Mainly around the Round Robin Thread but there's a few other things there that could see attention.

As for guild events, I'm holding off doing any until I know people are back online!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 pm
Whip would be more befitting for a harem wouldn't you say.
*watcha*

I get to run off and sell most of my gaianly possessions before the price hikes to 3mil. I'm trying to sell my first get fatsutos bottle but no one seems to be buying.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Kyoki_Togashi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:18 pm
Hmm...whips...leashes don't know which I like best ^-^  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games