Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexeh Cookeh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:36 pm
I think she'll like Bjork... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:36 pm
onifiredemon
OMG! Houses! we are going to get our own house! *faint*

never heard of bjork

Houses? How? What??? eek xp

Bjork... crying How come you haven't heard of her???? gonk Icelandic Electronic Music Goddess!!!! xp  

Deuxia Devonair

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Sexeh Cookeh
Deuxi - did you post the turtle pictures yet?

Nuuu!!! I need a camera and a scanner desperately!!! Or a digital camera! And no one has it!!!! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:37 pm
uh-oh, someone PM'd me about doing art for him. problem is i have no idea who he is or where he came from.

old shop closed, or actually left to die. the only other possible explanation is the GASOC charity auction, but that doesn't make anysense at all...  

oni cypress

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:38 pm
Deuxia Devonair
Laitue
Too cute to like Bjork? *goes to downlaod some*

Ya never know, ne?

*giggles* Well.. you will sure get a surprise. blaugh *luffs*

Methinks you underestimate my music taste.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:39 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Ash- Answer like what now? domokun And who is this man you think bares such relation to me?

An getcho scanna boi

You give me the money and I'll get the scanner. wink

The man of which I speak is a good friend of mine. (we worked together at my first college in the Tech Lab) You just remind me of him to an extent.  

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:41 pm
Oooh. Me likers.

Those ones you said Deuxia are var var goodies. heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:43 pm
Evil Spoon Child

Deuxia- Bjork is one of my favorite artists, she's wonderful. I love when she wore that swan outfit her freind made for her at the Academy Awards some time ago while everyone was all polished and swanky. That to me defines who Bjork is.

I should send you some of the video's Michel Gondry did for Bjork and the one by Chris Cunningham. Reading the pamphlet that came with the videos I think Michel had a slight crush on Bjork.

Oh, the swan dress!!! Everyone laughed at that. I thought she had some serious guts to wear that. I mean, those people shredded her with gossips, but.... she was there, all steady and calmed. *hails Bjork*

crying *cries at the idea regarding the videos* Those two make some wonderful videos.  

Deuxia Devonair

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:43 pm
The rest of Gaia is working again by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:44 pm
*strikes up the Hallelujiah Chorus*  

T H I N N

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Laitue
Oooh. Me likers.

Those ones you said Deuxia are var var goodies. heart

Nuuu... I don't underestimate you, please don't get me wrong. crying

It's just that I have found that not too many people like her, her music is too odd for most persons. And since I remembered that you mentioned being a "colorful girl" I thought you could find her too weird, that's all. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:48 pm
Shiro Harukaze
sweatdrop sorry to make you miss me, Deux. ^^;;;;;;;;;;

xd yes, Deuxi, I was here when you named that one Shiro-chan. blaugh xd heart ... that's your favorite turtle? xd oh my! heart

Yesh... he's my favorite turtle. whee heart Keiichi even calls him my "personal groupie". xd I immediately thought of teh GASOC Man-Groupie, of course!!! heart heart 3nodding  

Deuxia Devonair

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:50 pm
Deuxia- God I so much respect for her for doing that. I had no idea people really got on her case about that though.

Oh, so you've seen the videos before? Spike Jonze also did onesome? for Bjork and his videos are pretty good, though not entirely my thing. Weapon of Choice was awesome though, the one that features Chrisopher Walken dancing to a Fatboy Slim song domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:53 pm
Deuxia: I'm a colourfully weird person. I've got Hanson next to Death in my playlist. xd

Var var odd music taste. heart And I'm sorry I took you wrong *huggles*

Xalome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:53 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Deuxia- God I so much respect for her for doing that. I had no idea people really got on her case about that though.

Oh, so you've seen the videos before? Spike Jonze also did onesome? for Bjork and his videos are pretty good, though not entirely my thing. Weapon of Choice was awesome though, the one that features Chrisopher Walken dancing to a Fatboy Slim song domokun

I still want to see that. biggrin Christopher Walken dancing has to be...something else. biggrin  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games