Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:55 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Deuxia- God I so much respect for her for doing that. I had no idea people really got on her case about that though.

Oh, so you've seen the videos before? Spike Jonze also did onesome? for Bjork and his videos are pretty good, though not entirely my thing. Weapon of Choice was awesome though, the one that features Chrisopher Walken dancing to a Fatboy Slim song domokun

Well.... most entertainment Channels did. She's still in some lists of "Worst-dressed celebrities of the year" and such.

Ooh... weapon of choice. That video surely rocks. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:56 pm
your personal groupie? LOL! xd i didn't know my cloned turtle brother would act so much like me! xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:58 pm
Laitue
Deuxia: I'm a colourfully weird person. I've got Hanson next to Death in my playlist. xd

Var var odd music taste. heart And I'm sorry I took you wrong *huggles*

whee *huggles back*

Hanson!?! xd ! eek ... The last time I heard of them was about... four years ago? eek xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:59 pm
Deuxia Devonair
Laitue
Deuxia: I'm a colourfully weird person. I've got Hanson next to Death in my playlist. xd

whee *huggles back*

Hanson!?! xd ! eek ... The last time I heard of them was about... four years ago? eek xp

xd I know. I live in my own world where music ish timeless.  

Xalome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:59 pm
Deuxia Devonair
Laitue

whee *huggles back*

The last time I heard of Hanson was on the show "Family Guy"

Heh heh...poor guys had no idea what they were getting into. xd

Peter: Oh my god! It's the children of the corn! *shotgun blasts*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:02 pm
Ash- I'll send it to you, you have aim huh? He's actually a really good dancer, he used to take classes. He did the video because he wanted his dancing on film before he got to old to do it. Seeing a what, 50-something year old Walken?, dancing it up like he does is something to remember.

Deuxia- Figures. I'm glad she's seperated herself from all this popularity contest wankery.

Laitue- Hanson? o_O  

Evil Spoon Child

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:02 pm
Shiro Harukaze
your personal groupie? LOL! xd i didn't know my cloned turtle brother would act so much like me! xd

*glomps* That's why I named him like that. He's so cutey... whee

--

Laitue> I know what you mean. I have Fleetwood Mac and Pink Floyd next to Pink and Savage Garden, Bjork and T.a.Tu. xd blaugh

Ashram> Children of the corn??? xd xd What the...? xd I saw that movie... LOL!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:03 pm
onifiredemon
uh-oh, someone PM'd me about doing art for him. problem is i have no idea who he is or where he came from.

old shop closed, or actually left to die. the only other possible explanation is the GASOC charity auction, but that doesn't make anysense at all...

strange... xp  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:04 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Ash- I'll send it to you, you have aim huh? He's actually a really good dancer, he used to take classes. He did the video because he wanted his dancing on film before he got to old to do it. Seeing a what, 50-something year old Walken?, dancing it up like he does is something to remember.

Deuxia- Guh stare This is why I don't watch the Awards and such anymore.

No AIM for me, but if you're e-mail can handle the sending, I've got an e-mail address that is made for receiving large files. biggrin

It's either that or Yahoo/and/or/ICQ  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:05 pm
Deuxia Devonair
Shiro Harukaze

*glomps* That's why I named him like that. He's so cutey... whee

--

Laitue> I know what you mean. I have Fleetwood Mac and Pink Floyd next to Pink and Savage Garden, Bjork and T.a.Tu. xd blaugh

Ashram> Children of the corn??? xd xd What the...? xd I saw that movie... LOL!!!!

Pink Floyd! Now there's something different. (but very, VERY interesting and unique)

Apparently so had Peter biggrin  

T H I N N

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:06 pm
Evil Spoon Child

Deuxia- Figures. I'm glad she's seperated herself from all this popularity contest wankery.

Indeed. rolleyes I think those "Red Carpet" shows suck. (for lack of proper words to better express this.) *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:07 pm
Ash- Sadly my connection is only 56k and can't handle e-mailing it, but I might be able to utilize another computer in the house. PM your e-mail address if it isn't the one you sent me your essay with.  

Evil Spoon Child

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:09 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Ash- Sadly my connection is only 56k and can't handle e-mailing it, but I might be able to utilize another computer in the house. PM your e-mail address if it isn't the one you sent me your essay with.

But of course! (Bbbwwwwwaaahh ha ha ha ha...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:34 pm
I am glad i now own cable modem connectivity 3nodding biggrin

*is glomped by Deux* xd why is it over 50% of the time, my name// s/n appears in the same sentence as "cute"?!?! xd I shall never understand this logic! xp  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:01 pm
Shotguns and Hanson. Interesting.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games