Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 pm
Ciel went into the first class compartment with Isabella, glad to be spending alone time with her. "So want to play cards or something?"

Sebastian sighed as he watched Claude place his hand on his knee. "Claude grow up please. You don't need to be so damn territorial. It was just a nuzzle on the cheek, you don't need to have a spazz attack over it." He then tried to take his hand off of him until he calmed himself down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm
"If you want to...." Isabella replied. As he cut the deck. She picked up her cards. the words that wanted to come out of her mouth since that morning would not be held back any longer. "So how did you convince him, Ceil?"

Claude glowered, but kept his hands to himself. Sammael was quickly getting tired of feeling uncomfortable, his bad mood agitated by the other one, he smirked and under his breath let out a soft meow.
It was a sound that most human's wouldn't even hear but the demon's picked it up easily. Sam found himself glaring back at yellow eyes. Claude had his arms crossed. "It wasn't a kiss, When I'm in that form, I can't control myself when I'm being petted."
"It looked like you where enjoying it."
"I was, very much so." Sam said honestly. "He's got nice hands."
Now Claude was blushing, He never felt for himself how Sebastian's hands where, he was always the submissive one.
"Would it make us even if I let you pet me?" The cat demon asked.
Claude's expression of surprise was meet with an earnest look. He considered it....no it would not make it even.
Sammael smiled mischievously, "Or you don't know how? How about I pet you first to show you what's makes sends me purring?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 pm
Sebastian blushed when he heard Sammael meow. He was obsessive over cats. "The only one that Claude makes purr is me, and attacks anyone that touches me. He wanted to kill Grell once he got his hands on me. Claude doesn't understand the concept of being too damn controlling, so he's not going to call it even. He doesn't like it when I pet you, but I myself can't help it. I'm obsessive over cats, and you just happen to be one Sammael. I have a HUGE cat fetish, and as long as I'm around you it's going to continue."

Ciel didn't answer her. He didn't want to tell her, because he didn't want her getting jealous. "You want to go first in this game of cards, or should I?" It was in the last, so therefore it wasn't important.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:03 pm
Isabella sighed and let the question go. "If you don't mind Ciel."

Sammael listened with curious eyes, So that was it, Sebastian just didn't like cats, he liked cats alot. "Hm,this isn't this going to be a problem is it?" He asked. "I mean, with you two. I can't help what I am, and when I was picked up and held...." Here Sam hesitated, "It was the first time I was shown any kind of affection from our kind."
Claude felt a twinge of something, sympathy....which was a seed when he caught Alois when he broke the contract. Now that he thought about it, Sammael....will never be shown affection from other demons for the eternity of his life. The seed of sympathy came with a bit of guilt.
"....Very well, I will forget about it. But only on one condition."
Sammael perked up if he had cat ears they would be perked up and forward.
"Let me pet you too.....from time to time." Claude finished, a blush on his face. He had to admit,Sammael was cute as a cat.
As if to confirm it, Sam had turned into a kitty and had leapt into his lap with a very happy sounding meow. Claude was surprised, looking very taken back by the feline, he gave Sam an awkward pat between his perked up ears.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:27 pm
Ciel nodded and started to card game.

Sebastian was hoping that things weren't going to be a problem between the three of them, and had felt this guilt for Sammael as well, and felt sorry for him. This was another reason why he gave him all that attention. He was then glad when it was taken care of, and smiled as Claude pet him. "Cats are just marvelous creatures aren't they?" He let Claude pet him by himself this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm
Claude gave Sebastian an awkward smile as he pet behind Sam's ears just as he seen him do before. The cat seemed to settle down in his lap, allowing the demon to run his gloved fingers over the silky fur. It was rather relaxing, Claude relaxed smiling as he heard the purring sound from the feline.
Sammael purred a little mostly to encourage him and to be friendly, Claude didnt' have Sebastian's touch, but it was nice, very nice of him.
After a long moment, the cat returned to his seat across from them in his human form. He was smiling. Hoping that this was the last of Claude's jealousy towards him.
Claude took Sebastian's hand in his. "What do you think? We could add a cat basket to our bedroom as well a scratching post and a few toys, the young master would never forbid you to keep a demon cat."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:56 pm
Sebastian smiled as he took Claude's hand in his as well. "I think that would be a perrrrfect idea. Sammael comes with Isabella, so he can't tell me to kick him to the curb like all the other cats I tried sneaking into the manor. Whatever Sammael would like in our room we can share it with him." Sebastian was hoping it was the end of his jealousy as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm
Sammael listened to them his eyes wide, his face growing redder by the moment.
Claude nodded then smirked "We'll even name him 'Fluffy'."
"H-hey! don't I get a say in this?" Sammael protested. Claude stifled a laugh.
"What color collar do you want?"
Sam was frowning, still blushing. "A blue one, with a bell."
Claude laughed until his stomach hurt.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm
Ciel thought about telling her. "Why do you want to know how I did it? Wouldn't it just upset you?"

Sebastian was laughing as well, thinking it was cute and funny. "Blue would look adorable on you! I would want to name him Nightmare because he's a black kitty cat. Fluffy doesn't suit him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:24 pm
Isabella leaned closer and kissed his cheek. "It....doesn't matter. forget I asked, I'm sure that you did what you had to do."

Claude looked up at him, reining in his mirth. "Very well, agreed."
Sammael sat across from them, still blushing somewhat and taking in their good natured teasing with a smile of his own.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 pm
"Yes I did what I felt like I needed to do to get him to break his contract." He blushed before continuing the game.

Sebastian smiled brightly at Sammael before he patted his lap. "My turn to pet the kitty cat?" He hoped to get another turn to pet the cat demon. "Come on Nightmare."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 pm
Isabella smiled, hoping to draw his attention away from the ordeal, She put down a card. "If I win this game, keep those shorts for my private enjoyment?" She asked, teasing him with a wink.

Sammael couldn't resist if he tried. the sleek black cat was soon on Sebastian's lap, purring not only at Sebatian's hands but one of Claude's as well.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 pm
Ciel blushed and glared a bit. "I want these short burned down to the ground. What's so attractive about a boy in booty shorts?" He then sighed before he looked at her again. "Fine. If you win I'll wear them only around you since you seem to get something out of it, but if I win you're wearing them instead." He smirked, imagining her in them instead of him.

Sebastian blushed and smiled as he continued to pet Sammael again, getting his fetish fix on cats.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am
"Eh? me?" Isabella got her game face on and picked up a card giving him a devilish grin. "Your on."

They arrived at the Phantomehive manor just as the sun was hovering just above the horizon.knowing that the young master was tired, Claude made a light supper for him and Isabella. Thought for some odd reason the young lord had a smug smile on his face and the young lady seemed annoyed by something.
When the light supper was finished and all the luggage put away, it was already late enough. Isabella followed Ceil upstairs, "Only for one night alright?"
Sammael who was back in his human form seemed confused. Some game they where playing? His mistress had a habit of playing the most amusing games, but this was the first time he'd seen her lose to someone.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am
Ciel was happy that he won, and that he was going to see her in a pair of booty shorts instead of him. He had a smug smile on his face as they went upstairs. "Why for only one night when I'm certain that I'm going to like what I see? I might want it more then once."

Sebastian was smiling the entire time, knowing what the bet was all about. Sebastian knew how much his Bochan hated those booty shorts.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games