Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:32 pm
"Rue. When did you last see Rue? It's been about three years since I've been in Ithranna, I'm sure there've been changes I missed aside from Raige's takeover."
Jager just wanted to know what had happened. Maybe if Hoshi knew if someone died, he wouldn't have to search them out. But if she thought Rue was alive, he would find him. I had to. He owed it to Rue.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:29 pm
"Yes. Most songs are meaningful to someone. Just like you maybe." She turned to face Emelin.

"A wise man once told me. I shall never forget it, nor shall I forget him. He was... like a... father to me." Her last few words were pained.

"Till varlden kan du vara en hilto.
Men till en hilto, kan du vara varlden.

To the world, you may be one person,
But to one person, you may be the world." She sighed, pulled out her tiny bottle on Onyx's blood, and dumped the contents into the water.

"Val ton ja, faralskelse av min hjarta, mallor hatta du alltid att fina jaine, flada bevattnar av varlden." She touched the blood for a moment, and it glowed a shear blue, and dissolved into the water.

"Do you think that I loved him? I can't tell. I know you never really knew him, nor I, for that matter, but I should find that you know more than you think."

rubidrake2

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:35 am
Eyotto had returned to his castle, looking into his viewer once again. He dispised the image in it. Rue, the Knight of Trace from Ithranna, had returned.
"Damn! Not another Ithrannan Knight!" He pounded the table on which the orb floated. He growled to himself and he saw the darkness and chaos Knights.
"However... those Knights are quite interesting... They can be cultivated to join US!"
-=Eyotto, I noticed that the Trace Knight is separated from his dragon! We can stop him from finding it! He's with the Darkness Knight, we can round her up as well! This benefits us greatly, m'lord.=-
"Ah, yes Ryuk, I see. I also feel a connection between Rue and Hoshi, the Ithrannan Void Knight. If we KILL Rue, she'll become vulnerable, no? Then we'll kill HER! Ah HA! I love this job! The Dragon Knights," He held out his hand. "Will be crushed!" As he said 'crushed', he enclosed his hand into a fist. "Now, let's go find them then."
Ryuk ran off of Eyotto's sleeve and slithered out the window, jumping out of it. Eyotto then ran the window, diving to the ground. He was swooped up by the enlarged Ryuk.
"Do you sense them?" The dragon paused for a second, trying to feel for the other Knights.
-=I can feel the one that is called Duran, the darkness dragon. The dragon and Knight, and Rue are heading north.=-
"Follow them!"
-=Already doing it.=-
Ryuk's body straigtened out, making his flight speed much faster. There was a sonic boom as he dashed through the wind and sky.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:37 am
Rue felt it. A push of evil towards his way. The way they headed to Hoshi was filled with good presence, but behind them was evil and it was closing fast. RUe pulled out his blade. The dragon he road was still new and pushing it wouldn't help, but they needed to move. "Reiko, we've got trouble."  

rue867
Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:38 am
Saphira_lights

"How do you know where i am from?" Tharazzi asked, taking a few short steps backwards, his black wings unfolding slightly as if he would suddenly fly off and leave Neo with the strange dragon.
"I am Janoch." The dragon said suddenly, breaking into a strange smile. "I know, little dragon, because i am smart."
"I am Tharazzi, dragon of fire. Somewhere around here is my knight, Fi-Gwyneth." Tharazzi said, moving back towards Neo. "This is Neo, he will be the future knight of Time here in Jal'Rusai."
"Will i?" Neo frowned causing Janoch to turn to the alien, he had an almost sad look on his handsome golden face.
"I am a dragon of time." He said softly, staring at Neo with one of his giant, dark eyes.
"Where is your knight?" Tharazzi asked.
"She died a long time ago." Janoch sighed, rustling his large golden wings slightly and flicking his tail.
"I'm sorry." Tharazzi said quietly, Neo said nothing, he seemed to be in shock from finding out about the dragon in front of him and that the dragon was a dragon of time.
"Why are you here?" Neo asked suddenly angrily.

Janoch tilted his golden head again and smiled to himself, baring his jagged white teeth.
"I am here for many reasons." He paused, saw the look on Neo's face then continued. "Partly to warn you. There are many people that wish to harm you, Tharazzi and Gwyneth-"
"Great, now tell me something new." Neo interupted, gaining a hard stare from Janoch.
"Neo, you are already weakened, until you bond with your dragon there are many people that will want to influence you, time is a powerful element, i only want to help." He muttered, yawning and again showing his teeth.
"You are already in a precarious position by simply being the last of your race, all the more reason for you to stay alive."
"Or maybe i should die, either way my race is going to end, the choice is now or later." The alien said with great anger.
Both Tharazzi and Janoch growled as he said that.
"As i was saying, be careful who you trust. Imagine the power you could gain with power over time. You could go backwards to this planet's history and stop a certain race from ever existing-"
"And get the reapers down on you until things are back in balance." Neo reminded the dragon. "That was the job of my race, to stop the reapers from having to come and set things right."
"I'm sorry, the reapers?" Tharazzi suddenly said, he had been listening quietly before but had to say something.
"If there is a wound in time, something that wasn't meant to happen, the reapers will come. They will cleanse the wound, destroy everything involved and kill until things are back in balance, that is what they were created for. If they appear then i would just gracefully accept death as nothing can stop them. Older buildings can last for longer but nothing can stop a reaper from finishing its task." Neo said softly.
"They are a dangerous race." Janoch agreed, nodding his large head slightly.
"So my element is basically useless."
"Unless that is the aim of the person trying to manipulate you. To destroy something or someone." Janoch then spread his large, tattered wings as if to fly off.
"Where are you going?" Neo asked angrily.
"You don't seem to need my help." He smiled, folding his wings again as he spotted a half panther walking along the beach towards them, instead the golden dragon of time padded softly over to the fire knight.
"Gwyneth i presume?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:48 am
She growled. "................." Reiko pulled out her spear. -=I'll try my best to protect you.=- "Rue how much longer do we have to fly? If we get there before whatever is chasing us catches up we may be able to hide."  

Rei Sakurazaki

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:52 am
Rue readied for it because it was moving fast. "I'm not sure. I think what we're after is moving and I couldn't pin point it for you. There's no chance we'll get there in enough time to land, but just hold on and worry about your dragon. I'll fend him off." His grip tightened. Man...holding a sword again felt great.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:20 am
Her dragon sped up. She smirked, "You'd better not dent my sword, I went through a lot of trouble to get it. I'll be a few feet ahead, so don't get yourself killed, Rue."  

Rei Sakurazaki

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:22 am
Rue smirked, "First of all, I don't die easily. Second, your sword gets dented or scratched or disintigrated then it wasn't that good to begin with. And finally, We're both on the same dragon. Few feet isn't an option here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:27 am
Reiko stayed silent. "................." She pulled out her spear. "Heh. Well then we'll just have to see what comes and fend it off." Duran nodded in approval.  

Rei Sakurazaki

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:38 pm
Saphira_lights

Janoch tilted his golden head again and smiled to himself, baring his jagged white teeth.
"I am here for many reasons." He paused, saw the look on Neo's face then continued. "Partly to warn you. There are many people that wish to harm you, Tharazzi and Gwyneth-"
"Great, now tell me something new." Neo interupted, gaining a hard stare from Janoch.
"Neo, you are already weakened, until you bond with your dragon there are many people that will want to influence you, time is a powerful element, i only want to help." He muttered, yawning and again showing his teeth.
"You are already in a precarious position by simply being the last of your race, all the more reason for you to stay alive."
"Or maybe i should die, either way my race is going to end, the choice is now or later." The alien said with great anger.
Both Tharazzi and Janoch growled as he said that.
"As i was saying, be careful who you trust. Imagine the power you could gain with power over time. You could go backwards to this planet's history and stop a certain race from ever existing-"
"And get the reapers down on you until things are back in balance." Neo reminded the dragon. "That was the job of my race, to stop the reapers from having to come and set things right."
"I'm sorry, the reapers?" Tharazzi suddenly said, he had been listening quietly before but had to say something.
"If there is a wound in time, something that wasn't meant to happen, the reapers will come. They will cleanse the wound, destroy everything involved and kill until things are back in balance, that is what they were created for. If they appear then i would just gracefully accept death as nothing can stop them. Older buildings can last for longer but nothing can stop a reaper from finishing its task." Neo said softly.
"They are a dangerous race." Janoch agreed, nodding his large head slightly.
"So my element is basically useless."
"Unless that is the aim of the person trying to manipulate you. To destroy something or someone." Janoch then spread his large, tattered wings as if to fly off.
"Where are you going?" Neo asked angrily.
"You don't seem to need my help." He smiled, folding his wings again as he spotted a half panther walking along the beach towards them, instead the golden dragon of time padded softly over to the fire knight.
"Gwyneth i presume?"

"I can't hide anything from you can i?" Fire sighed, rolling her eyes and taking a short step towards the golden dragon, her dragon and Neo.
Janoch shook his head happily and twisted to face her properly.
"If you can't do anything with time then what is the point in being able to control it?" The fire knight asked.
"If you know about the past, and exactly how things happen, you can stop similar situations happening in the future." Janoch said, it was only a basic use for his power but somehow he know thhat there was little point in trying to explain anything further, it was clear that Fire's speciality was not sitting and thinking.
"Are you still mad at me?" Neo asked, looking at the half panther who smiled slightly.
"Maybe..." She muttered, looking at the dragon again.
"Do you know where Neo's dragon is?" She asked.
Again Janoch shook his head.
"She is not here. I know she exists, her time stream differs from that of normal dragons, simply because she can manipulate her life better." Janoch said, beginning to mutter to himself in the same way that Neo often did.
"Could you take me to her?" Neo asked.
"No, you must find her yourself. That is half the challenge, find the dragon to become the knight."
"How did your knight find you?" Neo asked, wanting to change the subject, Janoch paused and went misty-eyed at the thoughts of his dead knight.
"The Time Lords helped her. She was one of the first dragon knights. Although the Time Lords were very strict about their rules they thought it would be ok if one they were ashamed of helped the girl. Which they did. A renegade Time Lord by the name Yinesh set out to find my knight and lead her to me. At the same time several other knights met their dragons and one of the first sets of dragon knights began. Of course, they all had different names and different elements, different ways of acting but they all served the same purpose." He paused and gazed at the last remaining Time Lord out of one, large dark eye.
"I suggest that you continue to the island where you were originally headed. Although i am aware that Tharazzi is able to carry you both to the island, i would prefer to travel there with Neo. If nothing else it will give me chance to find out what happened to the Time Lord race." Janoch smiled and toothy grin and snapped playfully at Neo.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:17 pm
-=They know we're coming.=-
"Good.." Eyotto grinned. Live, fighting prey was always better than the ones taken in an ambush. -=I'm not so sure about this. Rue's strong.=-
"Yes, Rue is. But I'm a part of Raige and that Wisdom Knight. Rue won't be easy. Then again, it won't be hard either." He grinned and licked his blade, his bloodlust overcoming him as the fight drew closer.
"I have a plan." Eyotto said after a moment. -=Yes?=-
Eyotto clung to his dragon and slid to the belly, latching tightly onto Ryuk.
-=What are you-?=-
"When you see them, fly a little above them. I'll drop down with a sneak attack, maybe push Rue of the dragon."
-=What happened to fighting live prey?=-
"This is Rue. Nothing like that Life Knight we just killed, whoever he was. HE was easy, Rue is, well, Rue. He's an experienced Ithrannan Knight."
-=I see..=-
"Shh, I can see them now..."

Dayon Rolav

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:37 am
"...I can hardly remember the last time I saw Rue..." she said quietly, "I can't remember.. the last thing I remember the most is the ordeal with Gil..." she sighed and pushed back tears from the stress of her memories. She missed Ithranna.
After a moment, her face went stony and she went on, her voice no longer had any emotion in it. "I'm pretty sure Inu-ryu was here for awhile, but I lost track of her.. and I.." a look swept over her face, filled with many emotions, but passed. "..I'm fairly sure Rue is near though.. I feel it.." as she said this, her voice went quiet again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:39 am
Saphira_lights

"I can't hide anything from you can i?" Fire sighed, rolling her eyes and taking a short step towards the golden dragon, her dragon and Neo.
Janoch shook his head happily and twisted to face her properly.
"If you can't do anything with time then what is the point in being able to control it?" The fire knight asked.
"If you know about the past, and exactly how things happen, you can stop similar situations happening in the future." Janoch said, it was only a basic use for his power but somehow he know thhat there was little point in trying to explain anything further, it was clear that Fire's speciality was not sitting and thinking.
"Are you still mad at me?" Neo asked, looking at the half panther who smiled slightly.
"Maybe..." She muttered, looking at the dragon again.
"Do you know where Neo's dragon is?" She asked.
Again Janoch shook his head.
"She is not here. I know she exists, her time stream differs from that of normal dragons, simply because she can manipulate her life better." Janoch said, beginning to mutter to himself in the same way that Neo often did.
"Could you take me to her?" Neo asked.
"No, you must find her yourself. That is half the challenge, find the dragon to become the knight."
"How did your knight find you?" Neo asked, wanting to change the subject, Janoch paused and went misty-eyed at the thoughts of his dead knight.
"The Time Lords helped her. She was one of the first dragon knights. Although the Time Lords were very strict about their rules they thought it would be ok if one they were ashamed of helped the girl. Which they did. A renegade Time Lord by the name Yinesh set out to find my knight and lead her to me. At the same time several other knights met their dragons and one of the first sets of dragon knights began. Of course, they all had different names and different elements, different ways of acting but they all served the same purpose." He paused and gazed at the last remaining Time Lord out of one, large dark eye.
"I suggest that you continue to the island where you were originally headed. Although i am aware that Tharazzi is able to carry you both to the island, i would prefer to travel there with Neo. If nothing else it will give me chance to find out what happened to the Time Lord race." Janoch smiled and toothy grin and snapped playfully at Neo.

Fire stayed still until she was almost chased into movement by the large golden time dragon.
"Unless you have futher business here i suggest that we get moving." He muttered, placing his head on the ground so that Neo stood a chance of getting into a suitable position for flying, after a while he managed to pick his way around the large, sharp spines along Janoch's back and into a hollow around his shoulder blades and just after his wings.
Tharazzi spread his black wings and rose into the air followed shortly after by Janoch.
"Neidiera. That is where we are going." Tharazzi said, compared to Janoch he was tiny, but because of his size it was easier for the fire dragon to speed ahead, it reminded Neo breifly of a mouse and an elephant.
"Normally, the knight would have more control over where the dragon flew, as their minds are constantly joined it is possible to partially control the other's movements." He explained, spinning around lazily, one large eye on Tharazzi who found enjoyment in darting ahead then hovering to wait for the larger dragon to catch up.
"I would save your energy, you don't know how long we will have to fly for." Janoch warned.
"I'll be fine." Tharazzi smiled, flying around and around the larger dragon, showing off his speed and agility.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:09 pm
"Hmm, I haven't noticed anyone from Ithranna until I saw them. That thing, Eyotto, there's probably a connection with him. As for Itranna, all but you and Rue turned their backs on me. I could care less that it was destroyed. I'm just sorry it was your home.. But, for me, it's better here in Jal'Rusai." Jager looked to his new homeland, feeling a bit better.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games