Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 am
A loooot of OC art. And I'm really picky about the styles I'm interested in, but the few ones I find that are what I'm looking for are like "HUUUUUUURR GIVE ME 100K FOR A HEADSHOT" and I'm like "HUUUUUUUUUURR NO. D8"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 am
MY NECK
AND HEAD

THEY HURT

I need my adjustment. ;3 ~~~~~~  

AirisMagik

Pixiedevil is Dead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 pm
I'm in the transition of moving so I may not return to gaia for a while if ever. You all have been kind to me and I thank you very much for making this place worth giving gaia a second chance. I have a lot of chaotic things happening IRL and I've got to get them sorted before I establish good internet connections again.

Love,
Shaina

Goodbye everyone and thanks for the laughs!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Pixiedevil
I'm in the transition of moving so I may not return to gaia for a while if ever. You all have been kind to me and I thank you very much for making this place worth giving gaia a second chance. I have a lot of chaotic things happening IRL and I've got to get them sorted before I establish good internet connections again.

Love,
Shaina

Adios, hotness!  

unethy
Crew

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm
Hope things become more stable for you Pixie, good luck and hope to hear from you again. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm
unethikul
Pixiedevil

Love,
Shaina

Adios, hotness!

AirisMagik

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm
Pixiedevil

Love,
Shaina

=( I hope everything works out all right!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:46 pm
Pixiedevil

Love,
Shaina

hey, good luck! and do what you have to do, there are things more important than the internets.  

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 pm
Bye, Pixie. =(  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 am
Pixiedevil

Love,
Shaina

Aww Cya.  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 pm
*waves* Bye Pixie!

I don't think I'll announce my departure when I decide to leave Gaia. The way I see it, the day I leave Gaia is the day there's no one worth saying good-bye to.

Unless they're friends who are busy or having RL problems like Pixie, it baffles me when people randomly announce that they're leaving because they're bored with Gaia. It's not like they're fleeing the country for Paris. It's the internet, it takes 2 clicks to sign on and off. If someone cares so little for their online friends that they'd want to sever all connections forever, is it worth the fuss to even say good-bye? Looks to me like they just want attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Sirius Silverstar
*waves* Bye Pixie!

I don't think I'll announce my departure when I decide to leave Gaia. The way I see it, the day I leave Gaia is the day there's no one worth saying good-bye to.

Unless they're friends who are busy or having RL problems like Pixie, it baffles me when people randomly announce that they're leaving because they're bored with Gaia. It's not like they're fleeing the country for Paris. It's the internet, it takes 2 clicks to sign on and off. If someone cares so little for their online friends that they'd want to sever all connections forever, is it worth the fuss to even say good-bye? Looks to me like they just want attention.
Gaia can be quiet tiring if you have responsibilities. I often played with the idea of leaving when I was still captain of one guild and responsible for the Battle sticky. Now that those responsibilities are gone it isn't as hard to just drop by once or twice per day.  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:43 pm
...even though I rarely do anything on Gaia anymore, I'm still addicted to the point where it's weird if I miss signing in for one day - and if I'm on the internet, I'm signed on Gaia (and Myspace, and Facebook...sheesh). There've been points where I've thought about quitting, recently, but I still really like all you guys and I think I'd miss everyone too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:46 pm
I have quit Gaia many times. I never really quit the guild, except maybe once. Last summer I wasn't online much at all. And since Gaia wouldn't leave me logged in... I got pretty annoyed having to type my long-a** password five times a day just to leave a quick note... and so I stopped doing it...  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:38 pm
Why can't people distinguish a good melody from crappy lyrics? Just because the MUSIC is good doesn't mean the lyrics are. I'm not going be impressed when you type, "just dance! do-do-do-do. just dance!" No, I am not feeling your groove. Those words look dumb without music behind them.

And the other way around too. Just because the LYRICS are good doesn't mean the music is, so when you hum the tune, I won't be feeling your groove either.

I'm feeling huffy and mean today. :[  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games