Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isabella the Dream-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:33 pm
"While that may be so, to force someone into slavery is wrong..."
Calypso muttered, glaring at the kitsune when he knocked one of her stones down. Holding out her hand, the other two stones dropped into it. She studied the stones for a moment before throwing one to the ground, slipping the other into her pocket. She looked over her shoulder at the girl and shook her head, her emerald eyes dark as she gently tugged on her collar.
"You don't know what my pain is like until you suffer the life of a slave."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:33 pm
Jess did not push like her brothers.
Erik emerged from the bushes behind his sister with a straight look on his face with no expression.
"Hey Erik what are you doing here?"
"You said you where going to get yourself a slave and i figured you needed help and i figured i should probably look at what they've got too." Erik was a little different from his sister in power he could move an object with his mind even if it was ten tons more than he weighed.

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:38 pm
Tybalt was still near the shore and looked at the new male who had arrived. he saw no collar thus he would have to be some master. His ears were submerged so all he could hear was odd sounds, not voices clearly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 pm
Calypso stiffened, her gaze flickering to the man whom had emerged from the trees. Her blond bangs fell across her eyes, hiding them from view. A frown creased her lips, sensing the trouble he could cause. Once again, she picked up a few stones and allowed them to twirl around in the air for a moment, watching the two out of the corner of her eye.

-Isabella the Dream-

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:45 pm
Erik had a weird vibe come across him when the girl twirled the stones and he figured it would be fun to see what would happen if he stopped them and so he stopped the stones she was playing with and made them come to him oppening his hand to let them fall into it he closed his hand around it and when he oppened it again they where not just ordanary stones anymore they where diamond balls he tossed them in the air and juggled them without his hands.
Jess smilled at her brother and then said to him through his mind, 'hey Erik you see the ears sticking out of the water how do you think i should take him on if he is the one that intruges me the most?'
'Well i would suggest you do it the other side of you meining forcefull and i have seen that side so don't say you can't.'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:48 pm
The foxling vanished under the heated water and relaxed in the springs heat. He then came back up and shook his head violanly. Water went everywhere and his eyes locked on the man who was now using his mind to play with odd shapped gems, diamonds from what he could figure out.  

CavemanFTI

-Isabella the Dream-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:50 pm
Calypso frowned, jerking her head up as the stones were pulled away from her. She watched him through dark eyes as he turned them into diamonds. Slowly, she stood and dusted off the short green skirt that hung on her hips. With hands on hips, she glared at the man head on and tilted her chin up in defiance.
"THose...were mine..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:53 pm
After seeing the blood start to come from the mans shoulder Miranda took off into the forsest running and after every step the snow melted and flowers popped up from those spots.

In Eriks sweet voice he looked at her and smilled sweetly, "Yeah i made them better you like." Erik said making them spin in small circles each their own.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

-Isabella the Dream-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:59 pm
"Give them back,"
Calypso muttered, narrowing her eyes on him. She was doing fairly well, keeping herself calm. It wasn't that he was offending her in anyway, it was just that there was something about him that rubbed her the wrong way. She walked forward until she was only two feet infront of him. After a moment, she smiled rather sweetly so that her tanned face seemed to glow and clasped her hands behind her back.
"Please, sir?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:02 pm
Tybalt raised an eyebrow. Even he could sense how made she was becomming cause of what this man was doing. He then looked at the other girl, his mind screaming. "Mke him give them back." he said in a harsh tone of his own. A little sister could make a brother do...anything.  

CavemanFTI

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:06 pm
Jess got off the rock she couldn't have done that to the girl gesse what was Erik planning. Jess started to stepp off and went and sat by the boy in the water, "I don't want to know what he's thinking.And trust me there is nothing i can do to Erik to make him give them back and i mean nothing even my powers won't work he'll just throw me across the hot springs." Jess said to him continuing to look at Erik.
Erik smilled, "Wow your just what i like how about you come home with me and then i give them back."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:12 pm
Tybalt let out a sof growl, he hated men like this. He spat when the man spoke and started o climb out of the spring to try nd stop this before it escaladed any more then this.  

CavemanFTI

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:14 pm
Erik saw the boy and stopped him in his place right where he was and made sure he couldn't move. Erik then smilled at Jess, "You mind taking your pet to the car Jess so i can deal with this alone?"
Jess didn't hesitate she hooked a leash on the boy and dragged him along to the car.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:19 pm
Tybalt growled loudly as he was dragged. He couldn't move any of his body. His eyes were still locked on the man and he'd get him back for this.  

CavemanFTI

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:27 pm
Erik let the boy have freedom of movement back but continued to look at the woman, "So?"
Jess pushed the boy into the car, "Please, please, please, don't pick a fight with my brother, trust me if you let me deal out your punishment it will be alot worse than his. One thing that i know years of being the youngest you don't want to mess with either of my brothers. If you stick to just me then you will be fine and the punishment won't be too rough, but go anywhere near those two and you will be dead in less time than when it would take me." Jess pleaded him closing the door behind her.

Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games