Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

Jadelia

Durem Elder

8,175 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 am
Blegh... is the week over yet?? I feel like it's partway through Thursday, but it's only Wednesday morning... I've done way too much for the first week of school than should really be allowed. stare I'm bummed that I haven't been able to write much yet or do as much as I'm typically used to. I'm hoping that it's just a first week thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am
User Image

No, its going to be a long week. I start classes tomorrow. I'm not too thrilled about that now as I start to think about it..but I just have this semester and then one more..and I'm finished with college...also, I'm hoping to hear from SideShow..still waiting on that.

Bones McCoy

Jadelia

Durem Elder

8,175 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 am
I've got only this semester and one more as well. I've already been here a year longer than I originally planned... sweatdrop I don't have anything else set up just yet. I've got grad school tickling in the back of my head, but I don't have to look at that just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am
I'm done this semestre! Yaaaaay~! At least, if my university doesn't mess up. <.< Basterds. lol xD  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image

Thats great to hear! Though yeah, I hope nothing goes wrong for you..that'd suck.

Hrm, I'm just ready to get out of school

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 pm
Ditto, Bones, ditto... stare Wootness for it being almost over, though!

Ugh... why do I get to be the responsible one?? My day is full enough as it is! crying I'm not sure how much I'll be around tonight, getting stuff together for fencing practice's first meeting. We've got a fair amount to go over to get stuff going for the semester, and I get to organize it all! stressed

What's going on with the RP, though? We had a pretty good roll going. Is Kimi being quiet?

Jadelia

Durem Elder

8,175 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 pm
Good luck with all that organization. O: <33

Kimi's having a tough time right now, with jobs and school and life. :C So she isn't able to get online as often as she would like. <33  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 am
User Image

First Day of School

Bones McCoy

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 pm
I am sorry I have not been on lately. It has been one bad thing happening after another. And now, school has started. I had to add another course to my already packed schedule. And I am taking TWENTY credits. I am overloaded with school. I am trying to get on here ,but I simply don't have the time.

I think I am going to have to say that I need to take a hiatus. Even though that is not what I want to do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image

Kimi, its all right, don't worry about it. Whoa, twenty? Look, just take your time, and just come on when you can. We all understand. School is going to take up time.

I'm only on a lot when I'm at work...considering I have nothing to do..so, I'll start to disappear now and again.

Life happens. Don't worry.

and with that said...I'll post as Sulu either tomorrow or over the weekend.

Bones McCoy

Jadelia

Durem Elder

8,175 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 pm
*bounces around* I finally got to see the new Star Trek film tonight!! My university does a film festival thingy and they present the newest films (before they even come out on DVD!) to the campus as a whole for free, and as part of the welcome back to campus they decided to show the hit movie of the summer! The place was packed but I was able to find a seat and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I loved how they interjected a lot of the familiar mannerism from the Original Series but still keeping it fresh and new! Holy crap! This Vulcan is certainly out of her mind from the awesomeness of it all! A great ending to a really long week! 4laugh

I would have been on at some point yesterday, but I was hosting a pair of friends for the afternoon and then never made it back to the apartment after fencing practice. I crashed at a friend's place for the night and came back the next morning. Grabbed a couple more hours of sleep and then back out again for classes and work. stare

I really hope I don't have to deal with a week full of 17 hour days for the rest of the semester 'cause that would really kill me in no time. crying Speaking of dying... I'm gonna go sleep now... the exhaustion of this week is finally hitting really hard. Don't be surprised if there's no sign of me until either really late tomorrow or maybe not even until Sunday. redface

*runs out of steam for bouncing around, crawls into bed and promptly passes out*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 am
User Image

Yeah, my college showed it as well. I was surprised that alot of people were there...and clapped, cheered and what not...very surprised..though it was fun..lots of fun.
and I should really get to posting soon.

Bones McCoy

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:08 pm
User Image
~---~----~ Ars longa vita brevis ~---~----~

And now to wait for more posting to happen

~---~----~ The art is long, life is short ~---~----~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm
*pouts* B..b..bu..but... I dun like waiting... crying  

Jadelia

Durem Elder

8,175 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image
~---~----~ Ars longa vita brevis ~---~----~

I know..nobody likes waiting...but then you know its a nice surprise when you see a new post

~---~----~ The art is long, life is short ~---~----~

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces