Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}

Back to Guilds

Play out the Seveth year of the Marauders your way. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Marauders, Hogwarts, magic, roleplay 

Reply Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}
General OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:14 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
GreenPotatoe
No! Rem still needs to talk with Siri!
Hold that thought....Tabby needs to post.....THEN we can time skip.
Kay. Rem, then Tabby, then Timeskip.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Im really craving to find a RP where I could be Hermione. That's my favorite character from Harry potter.

Oooh or Voldy or Dumbledore. Those two could be fun depending on the RP... Rawr I'm addicted to RPing

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:27 pm
I posted and

@Sparrow: I shall help you search and.....I am too dun worry. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 pm
Sparrow Puppy

Im really craving to find a RP where I could be Hermione. That's my favorite character from Harry potter.

Oooh or Voldy or Dumbledore. Those two could be fun depending on the RP... Rawr I'm addicted to RPing

Our guild, Into the Darkness, needs Hermione and Dumbledore. Would you consider joining as one of them?  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:32 pm
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

Our guild, Into the Darkness, needs Hermione and Dumbledore. Would you consider joining as one of them?

Oohh really? -goes to investigate the guild-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:33 pm
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

Yush really. We may seem evil, but it's really a lot of fun.  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:34 pm
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

Do you have a linky...I wants to check it out!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

Do you have a linky...I wants to check it out!

Yush. Linkie.  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 pm
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

How are so many of the awesome characters still available. If I chose Hermione she would have no friends lol. I probably will anyway. I'm joining rawr! She's mine!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:42 pm
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

How are so many of the awesome characters still available. If I chose Hermione she would have no friends lol. I probably will anyway. I'm joining rawr! She's mine!!

I AM SOOOO JOINING. You won't be lonely....I will probably be Ron or Harry. Which one should I take?  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

I AM SOOOO JOINING. You won't be lonely....I will probably be Ron or Harry. Which one should I take?

Oohh Hard decision. It takes place during Order of the Pheonix so either could be good. Whichever you think you could do best I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 pm
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

You can take multiple characters too, you know. WOOT! I have successfully recruited you! Potatoe Recruit Count: 1.

When you guys come to Grimmauld Place for whatever reason, beware my OC and her love of debate.  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 pm
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

You can take multiple characters too, you know. WOOT! I have successfully recruited you! Potatoe Recruit Count: 1.

When you guys come to Grimmauld Place for whatever reason, beware my OC and her love of debate.

Count two xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

Count two xDD

surprised Potatoe ish pleased. Very pleased indeed.  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 pm
GreenPotatoe
iiDumb_Brunette
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

Count two xDD

surprised Potatoe ish pleased. Very pleased indeed.

Harry it is!  
Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games