Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 am
Isabella felt her face going red at Ceil's comment, such a lewd boy. Might as well take her losses with some grace. "Tonight? are you sure your up to it?"
They where walking into the master bedroom now, Isabella looked forwards to curling into the bed and sleep the night away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 am
Ciel smirked at her. "Yes tonight, and I'm always up for special time with you." He followed after her, and soon they were alone in the room together. He gave her a pair of his booty shorts. "Here."

Sebastian was back to doing chores in the mansion when he felt someone touching his a**, but looked behind him thinking it was Claude, only to see that there wasn't anyone there. "That was...odd..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 am
Taking it from him, Isabella headed for the closet to change into them. A moment later, the closet door opened and walked out in the short shorts and and an short sleeve summer shirt. Since she has recently started to develop into a young woman. The fabric hugged her hips a bit tighter then it did on Ciel. The hemline quite high even her bloomers weren't this short.
Isabella blushed she felt some how exposed with her rear in in plain view. Seh truned slightly and ran her hands over her backside trying to pull it down sure that it was properly covered.

Claude where just finishing up the dishes in the kitchen, looking forwards to having some private time with Sebastian once he was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 am
Ciel looked her up and down when she came out of the closet, wearing his booty shorts. He smirked because he really liked what he saw. "You look really sexy in those Isabella. Way much better then me, just as I thought you would. You should wear those more often."

Sebastian then shrugged as he continued his work, but then he felt it again. This time for longer because he didn't turn around right away. For a good two minutes he felt someone feeling him up before he turned around, only to see no one there. "Who's there?" He had a bit of silverware in his fingers just in case.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 am
Isabella blushed, then looked coyly at him. her shyness disappeared when she saw the way Ciel's expression looked like when he checked out her shapely legs. A subtle body shift and her walk towards him was a little more then teasing, it was downright sexy.
She smiled, "Really? It is reather comfortable."

Sammael smirked, watching his prey turn around, but he was long gone.
"Sebastian...." he said from behind him again, revealing his presence, and placing his hands on Sebastian's shoulders, the cat-demon was a bit shorter then Sebastian but it didn't matter. He gently rubbed the knots in his shoulders. "....you should take better care of yourself. Being in a human body you get more aches and pains from the daily work."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 am
"Yes really, and you walk even sexier in them too. You can have my entire set of them if you would like. That way I can admire you in them like I am now."

Sebastian jumped a bit when he felt the hand on his shoulders, but relaxed when he finally realized that it was Sammael. He put his weapons away before smirking a bit. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that. It's not good for your health either. I take very good care of myself thank you very much." He did feel a lot more relaxed with the other messaging him. He wasn't going to yell at him for touching his a** because he didn't want to make a big deal out of it, and have Claude overhear what he did.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:48 am
"You are such a lewd young man," Isabella said, kissing him.

"Still, I do feel somewhat responsible...." Sam said, his hands rubbing downwards over the black tail coat, there was no denying it, Sammael was very much attracted to Sebastian. The thing was, what was he going to do about it? The demon within him wanted him, his reasoning side told him no, it was a bittersweet problem He sighed blissfully unaware that Claude had just walked in.
Claude frowned. "Sebastian, I am done in the kitchen..."
Sammael stiffened a little and dropped his hands from Sebastian's back. "Oh good, your here too Claude." He turned around, his icy blue eyes, glittering with an almost feline mischief. "I was just demonstrating an old egyptian masseuse technique, It's suppose to be invigorating."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 am
Sebastian was wondering what the other man was going to do about it too, feeling quite curious himself. Then Claude walked into the room, hoping that he wouldn't be upset at him, or jealous again. Sebastian didn't really know what he wanted from Sammael, but he knew that he wanted to be Sammael's comfort when he needed a demon lover of some kind or another. "I'm done everywhere else. I told Sammael about my stiff muscles and he was just showing me something that he learned a long time ago."

Ciel kissed her back.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 am
Knowing that it was tempting Claude's ire if he pursued Sebastian's comfort tonight, He instead turned to the demon in question. " Would you also like to demonstrate to you?"
"I suppose so..."
"Great! Lay face down on the couch. "
Not giving him a moment to refuse Sam pushed Claude down on the nearby couch and started to rub his shoulders Claude was a bit resistant at first, but when those hands work lose a knot between his shoulder blade that he wasn't aware that was there He felt himself relax.
Sammael smirked, seeing Claude easily submit to his administrations, he grew bolder and ran his fingers thought his hair. massaging the back of his head and neck.
Claude bit back a moan, it felt good, it felt really good, He sighed as those hands went down his back, the fingers working in slow circles. drawing sensations even he didn't know was possible. In the back of his mind he was slowly becoming aware that the touches where become arousing, the lower his spine the Cat demon worked his magic fingers the more the feeling intensified.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 am
Sebastian stood near by and watched them, wondering about a few things. Did he himself have what it took to be a seme? He didn't know because he never tried being one before, always allowing Claude to be the dominate one. It seemed like Sammael was the dominate type the way that he worked his magic through people's bodies. Sebastian remembered Sammael saying he had strong hands, and wondered if that meant he was good with them sexually as well. He looked at them before looking back at Sammael and Claude, wishing he was the one getting the message again. Claude seemed to be really enjoying it.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 am
Buy the time Sam was getting to the small of his back, Claude was biting his lower lip.
Sammael smirked, he could feel how tense the demon was, letting Claude wait for just a moment longer, he pressed his thumbs into the small of his back, at the place where his spine met his hips.
Claude's reaction was a loud gasp as he arched his back, tossing his head back and his a** lifting just like how a cat offered it self, ready to breed.
Sammael's smile became wider. Hearing Claude letting out a restrained moan. He let go allowing the other demon to fall back. Moving out of the way and siting back on the couch as Claude scrambled to get to his feet, to confront him.
Claude wasn't really amused, His face was red, panting slightly He glared down at the Cat-Demon.
Sammael stared too, but not at Claude's face, far from it, his eyes where on that large tent in Claude's pants, which was at his eye level.
"........"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 am
Sebastian had watched Claude's reactions with lots of amusement. Sebastian wasn't good at giving messages, so he would eventually have to come up with a better way to play seme sort of speak. He too was staring at his lover's large tent with a smirk before he touched it with a gloved hand. "Someone seems rather turned on here."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 pm
Early next morning...

Claude poured the coffee into three cups, and sat at the table in the kitchen. The smell of the breakfast that Sebastian's was cooking for the master and lady made his stomach grumble.
Sammael smiled as he sipped his coffee black. "Thank you Claude. Oh my, that wasn't your stomach was it?"
The spider demon pushed his glasses back up his face. "I've never much enjoyed human food, never had use for it."
The cat demon put his cup down, "When was the last time you've consumed a human soul? "
"Two years."
"Hm," Sam glanced over at him." That seems about right. You have been in human form for longer then a year, your current form would begin to crave the sustenance it needs to function. The longer you go with out eating souls, the more your body will crave a different kind of food." He picked up his cup and sipped the hot drink.
Claude stood up to begin making Ciel's morning tea. "When was the last time you have eaten a soul, Sammael?"
"I haven't taken a single soul since I was contracted by the Torquemada's"
"How are you able to bare that for so long?" Claude was aghast, he'd never heard of a demon having gone so long without sustenance.
Sammael smiled. "Eating human food is a part of it....." He hesitated wondering if they would understand the other part of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:08 pm
Sebastian had an idea what the other part of it was, but he kept it to himself with a smirk. "It had been at least one year since I've consumed a human soul. I consumed one right before taking on the guise of Ciel's butler. I have yet to crave human food, although I do enjoy strawberry short cake." Soon breakfast was finished and Sebastian waited for Claude so that they could serve the young lord and mistress their meal.

Ciel was still asleep, not wanting to wake up right now.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 pm
While following Sebastian upstairs with the tea tray he was still shaking his head in disbelief. "Eating human food....?"

Isabella was snuggled up close to Ciel, dressed in one of his night shirts under the covers. The girl stirred a little when the bedroom door opened, even half asleep, her hunter's instinct sensed when here was a another demon other then Sammael was present. But there was no danger, she felt safe beside Ciel. Isabella flinched when the drapes where opened, flooding the room with bright sunlight. Sitting up sleepily, the girl yawned. "Oh.....morning already?"
The smell of freshly baked biscuits greeted her.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games