Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 pm
I want a Beetle 0.0
expensive lil buggers  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:25 pm
thats what the lottery is for! XD Its a dream that one day I wil become happy with a check of lots of money...xD And then some car or something kewl will be MINE!  

Rhies

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:33 pm
the lottery to me = no more school dept  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:22 am
Jovey4
Miko-dono
SA members who live around Lehi, UT rejoice!! For this day, I am giving free seated massages to people who come into the Albertsons on Main Street. I'll be there for a couple hours about mid-morning.

stare It's for half of my grade in Professional Development IV class. I have to 'sell' massage by talking and demonstrating its benefits, and it's easier to get into Albertsons than Kenecott Mine... (they mine up malachite and amazonite along with the copper - can you believe they throw those stones away?! I want them!)

You live in Lehi? I used to live in Eagle Mountain a few years back! What a co-eenk-ee-dink!
I went to Kenecott once on a field trip. The thing I remember most was a HUGE tire that was on display to show how big the mining machines really are.

Technically I live in Saratoga Springs, but they hardly have any stores there still... though a Super Wal-Mart is going up.

Ah, Kennecott had a cool visitor's center - until a storm this past winter blew it down with 150+ miles per hour winds. But they built a new one! I haven't checked that one out yet. And my older sister drives one of those monster trucks, the ones that are 3 stories tall...  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:26 am
Radjulon
eeewwww. I hate touching people XP
I hope you dont get any hairy backs Miko

With the seated massage, they keep their clothes on. But when I've worked in clinic I've had some guys with hairy backs, arms, and legs. Yet a lot of guys will shave their backs, so it's not always hairy. And it just goes with the territory of a massage therapist. The only thing that goes through my mind is using more lotion and changing my strokes so I don't pull the hair. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:48 am
if i won the lottery i would give al my money to the pickle farmers of Greenland. They're having such a hard time there.  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 am
uhmmmm do pickles grow in Greenland eek ?

@Miko
Huh, I never would of thought about which way I use lotion to prevent hair pulling before  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm
I don't know i've never been to Greenland...

what a weird question!  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 pm
you make no sense eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:35 pm
Ah yes. Now me and Rad both know the joys of having a brother on the guild that makes no sense. Welcome to the club! We have T-shirts!

I generally want a cute and fuel efficient car. My current car about fits the bill, I do wish it was just a little more fuel efficient.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:33 pm
my car is a broken Lumina ^^ when I get my loan money I'm gunna fix it so I can get to school, hopefully it'll be better on gas once it's all fixed up. If it isn't....well....then I'll be spending a heck of a lot on gas  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Well luckily gass is on a downward trend. I'm kind of afraid that the economy has suffered too much a blow because of the prices being high like they are. Gannett has been cutting out jobs left and right where I work. In fact they need to lose 2.75 more people by the 25th. *sigh* If they cut back my hours to part time again or fire anyone in our department I'm so outta there.

I say oh God if they get rid of Toni and make me do the weekly Shopper every week. *frantic* Maybe last week when I did it, they were testing if I really could handle her job and mine too!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 pm
Yea, I know what you mean, I didn't even get any hours this week crying
I'm just hoping for a pick up during November  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 am
Workin at the theaters isn't too bad...But you can't have over 30hours of work a week. O,o
The downside is, they almost always work me to Midnight.  

Destructo Kid

XiWikiPop

IRL Lunatic

9,065 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:10 am
All I can say is don't complain. I cleaned bathrooms at a campground all summer. gonk There are some things that I had to do that I can't mention in public or while anyone is eating. Man oh man was that job gross.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games