Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:49 am
Destructo Kid
Workin at the theaters isn't too bad...But you can't have over 30hours of work a week. O,o
The downside is, they almost always work me to Midnight.

My parents made me quit the theaters so that work won't affect my senior year. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 am
not sure i want to know what a camp ground bathroom wwould look like....

fat kids after burritos??

confused  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

XiWikiPop

IRL Lunatic

9,065 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:00 pm
Trust me you're better off not knowing. It wasn't fun but, it was a job and I was glad to have it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:06 pm
that sounds horrible gonk
I think I would have a panic attack, but I have a personal hate for public bathrooms eek  

Radjulon
Crew

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:34 pm
Jovey4
Destructo Kid
Workin at the theaters isn't too bad...But you can't have over 30hours of work a week. O,o

My parents made me quit the theaters so that work won't affect my senior year. stressed

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! Why is every one quitting?! jeeze jovey... I'm so sad nao. after I become a manager and everything... JAKE YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE TEN!!!! DOO IT!!! I'M FUN! my brother's a douche packer but thats ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:00 pm
wow! you made manager?! congrats Lahara! T.T why did no one tell me...I couldve brought over cake.

Bathroom cleaning...XD my brother did that. Some retardo kid was flinging poo from his butt at him. Also. ladies of oldness...watch out for those...wooo they can leave nasty hand prints on the walls when they can't control what they are doing.

Anyway, enough of that. some one at the snowshack smelt like a dead rat XD I was gagging the whole time I was making the damn thing XD ah...what I would do for a snowcone on a day of hot. XD while I am tuck away in the shack of doom,,,yet fairly good air conditioned. While the ppl outside bake and melt XD Come see the ppl museum soon! I will have a collection XD

Where am I? Oo

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:51 pm
Reiven De bergerac
Jovey4
Destructo Kid

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! Why is every one quitting?! jeeze jovey... I'm so sad nao. after I become a manager and everything... JAKE YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE TEN!!!! DOO IT!!! I'M FUN! my brother's a douche packer but thats ok.

Your telling me. *pounds fist* If I ever see him again he will be singing soprano on a more permanent basis. And thats only if I'm feeling nice that day.

Just trade the macho meat head for my brother. At least he's respectful.

Me and Destructo cleaned toilets for the fair one year. *horror* Our rounds only took an hour to do all the bathrooms on the grounds, but that was apparently enough time for people to preform unspeakable evils in there.

Rhies: It was while you were out of town. XD I made cake with ball frosting. You missed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm
Thats because fairgrounds have hotdogs, corndogs, old icecream & fake nacho cheese. remember that you are what you eat. you eat nasty crap, well, thats what comes out...

neutral  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Rhies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:33 pm
ACK! Ball frosting~! crying I missed the most delish thing in the world. *pray for me little birdies...WAAAAAAAAHG*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:58 pm
this is such a lovely conversation lol, it's like I'm at home xd  

Radjulon
Crew

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:03 pm
Gewd News! I might not be quitting Westates afterall... but my chances of working at the 10 are slim, because I'll most likely be working at Westates *points nose in air as instructed by Tom* Select. Yay me! I get to wear a tux and act like a butler and stuff :B  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 am
Rad's home has mass amounts of violence and much talk of what happens in potties?  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
... you have no idea...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 pm
That actually...sums it up nicely  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:54 am
Kazu Faiya
Rad's home has mass amounts of violence and much talk of what happens in potties?

I get the feeling that Rad has many brothers, which rough-housing, poor cleaning skills, and flatulence jokes abound.

stare *deep breath* 8 weeks left!!! rofl  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games