Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:48 pm
Laitue
Water? Wet?

They've fixed that problem now. It's dry.

That's incredible. I guess they really can do anything nowadays...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:02 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Laitue
Water? Wet?

They've fixed that problem now. It's dry.

That's incredible. I guess they really can do anything nowadays...

It really is magic. 3nodding xd  

Xalome

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:07 pm
Logistics Assistance & Instruction Team- Dry? Hmmm, maybe we could be friends now.

Acoustic Deficiency- All it takes is a dream and a hammer *wistful*

Fun with www.acronymfinder.com

Ugh I hate water. The current weather in my area has gone insane, it's raining on and off. Sometimes drizzling sometimes pouring hard, it makes no sense gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:15 pm
Laitue - It's MaGiK! roxx0rz!!one!

ESC - I don't think I appreciate being accused of having no musical aptitude. stare

xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:23 pm
After Death- Only in the non-electrical instruments department, plug it in and I'm sure you could play a mean triangle biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:26 pm
ESC - Well, I played the flute for 7 years, but I think I'd be a damn good...triangulist. Triangulant. Right.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:33 pm
AD- All you need is a dream and a triangle biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:34 pm
Memai Christmas photos everyone .-.

My sketchbooks heart

Yubeki's cheesy smile...goddamn I hate it xd

Meet all of my pens and art materials! Sorry...the quality is shoddy in this one D:

Apparently, Yubeki caught me doodling on my tablet again xd

Me and Yubeki

My mom >w<

Just me and the tree biggrin

The Christmas cake *0*

I dared Hakkai Akatsuki to wear that girly shirt...oh noes! He really is a guy XD  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:13 am
Abandoned Dreams
I'm an Aries. I'm overbearing, rash and have a tendency to start projects and abandon them immediately. Damn straight.

That somehow reminds me of me... all the projects I have unfinished smile

Iyou
Personally, I think astrology is a load of crap. sweatdrop

For me astrology is like TV, just entertainment for when you got nothing better to do.

Deuxia Devonair
Ryuu> Sagitarius here. Dunno if that means something to you. xp *stalkstalk*

-- side note: I got minis borrowed by a very long-missed friend! gonk crying heart I've known her since Elementary, and I didn't know she was on Gaia. eek

Sagitarius eh... my sister is a sagitarius, but Ive never really gotten to know her. So little we know that me and shiro might be uncles right now and not even be vaguely aware of it.

since elementary? I wish that happened to me crying

Laitue
You swim with them in.

Which I do. Five days a week. Two hours a day.

xd

Memai - that has got to be the cutest sketchbook I have ever seen. the one with the chibi sunglasses baby. I wish I had half as many pens to draw crying I feel poor now. Memai why don't you smile LOL you look like you gonna kill the cameraman/woman smile You get to have christmas cake! 0.o
LOL @ Hakkai!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:51 pm
Gee, with all this talk of hate for water its kind of ironic that water is...necessary for living. mrgreen

Laitue>> Phantom of the Opera says you? Interesting says I. How so?  

T H I N N

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:05 pm
is this a nad time to say that i'm the best swimmer on my swim team? and yes, i swim with my contacts on, but i use goggles!

yay! christmass photos!

news- messed around on a school tablet today.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:55 pm
crying I lurve water. How can you not? It's so wet, and... wet...

Seriously though, I don't understand my family at all. When we open our pool I'm the first to dive in, and all the other women in my family daintily walk down the steps and stay in the shallow end because they "don't want to get their hair wet." Bah! Why go in a pool if you don't want to get your hair wet?! Lunacy, I say! mad

oni - Your school actually has tablets? o_o; Wow.

Memai - Awesome pictures. whee For some reason I'm obsessed with the gate in the second one... I have no idea why. o_o;

ESC - There is no acronym for Iyou. cry  

Iyou

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:56 pm
Memai: @w@;;;; *explodes into a shower of confetti*

scho...pwetty... crying

the x-mas cake is lovely 3nodding / Poor Hakkai, I bet he didn't know you'd take a pic of his and post it for all of us to see him in his unbridaled shameful self. xd / omg! O_O; i once snook up behind ryuuhou like they did to you, thing is, I didn't have a camera, but instead a pillow. 4laugh ... crying he stabbed me repeatedly with the tablet pen... crying those things hurt like a 3-dollar b***h who didn't get paid. / Poor Yubeki.... you seem you're about to slap 'er upside tha head, yo! biggrin (she looks like she's whimpering in anticipation before the actual strike connects! xd ) / I hate to nag, but I'd like for you to smile.... if you can't, remember these silly, sleep-deprived, museless, tired, drunken, hopeless romantic of a Man-Groupie words when i say: "Smile. It makes the world wonder what you're up to. neutral "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:29 pm
Iyou: there is no Acronym for Shiro Either, so it's just the both of us! crying *clings to Iyou*  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:31 pm
shiro >> pixely shiny kinds of art are the best. x3

I'm still looking for art of Nyo in this outfit with her DJs on. sad but I can't spare any gold, so it's kinda a problem. XDD

Deuxia >> o.o woahh~~ weird coincidence! XD minis look lovely on you though. ^o^ <3

Memai >> *___* your computer and your tablet! so... MOBILE. XD;;

so unlike mine. gonk and yours is white! *jealous*

memai looks unhappy~~ ;0;

==
Nyo= Virgo. ^^;; I'm VERY disorganized though, so it doesn't fit me at all.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games