Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:22 pm
If you select region instead of fixed region you can click and drag the area you want to record.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:49 pm
oooh, I'll have to play with it some more heart  

Radjulon
Crew

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:11 pm
My main source of entertainment in all this is seeing you guys talk about it...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:55 pm
How much is Sai Easy Paint? I only use Photoshop Elements, but the lines are always too blurry for my taste, so I've been looking for an alternative. That video was awesome! You mind if I stalk you down and learn how to color from you? xD jk
Anyways, is anyone else going to AnimeVegas this weekend? I might be going with four of my pals, but my dad is being forced to tag along by my mother ('cause she doesn't know what cons are like). I'm going window shopping for a turquoise wig around town Tuesday afternoon. Hopefully that wacky wig store will have one... I'm going to cosplay as Jovey (my avi is cosplaying him). If anyone else is going we should meet up and hang out.  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:11 am
Oh, Umm, Angie...How far did you get into Fatal Frame? I was wondering if a Man With Long arms Raped you like it did me?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:17 am
@Jovey: XD so your headed to Anime Vegas? XD I wish I was going this year but the 60$ bucks at the door for one day brought me down... did you buy your tickets early or something? Also good luck on finding a wig....some of these wig stores around here are just for ppl that have no hair...unless the halloween store is open. Also there is Party Supplies over by Lins on Sunset. dunno if they have blue. But maybe they do. XD

@D-kid: Um I think Lahara has gone farther in the game...unless they've been playing it more without me! XD got out of the hall of ropes finally!

Also how goes ppl. XD  

Rhies

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 am
OMG I LOVE FATAL FRAME!! Dude, the 3rd one is BY FAR the bestest!!!
woooo!! I cant wait for the 4th one, and lucky me, it's exclusive to the WII!!! (My only new gaming consul lol)
I'm so excited heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:49 pm
Jovey: Sai was about $50 for the license. So it's not too bad actually for how useful it is. You can actually use it for 30 days as a trial. I got it from this site. The English fan translation is a little less buggy. I tried the Japanese English tras and its a little Engrishy, and sometimes bugs out, but the license works perfectly fine with the fantrans, you just need to purchase it from the Japanese site and put it in its rightful directory. xd You should stalk Rhies too while your at it. I sure do! >;3

Normally we would be going to Anime Vegas but we decided it was more money for less stuff then previous years, so we decided to skip this year and save for Anime Expo next year.

Destructo: To the room with the hanging ropes and then I screamed and ran away. *is weak sauce*  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:07 pm
Yeah... When my buddy Lofton Harmon told me it was $60 we decided not to go. We're going to the Con in Salt Lake in October instead. Only $15 he said, so I'll still be looking for a turquiose wig tho xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 pm
Oh, Angie. MY REVENGE AGAINST THE MAN WITH LONG ARMS WAS SWEET!!!! Mum and Dad witnessed it biggrin  

Destructo Kid

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:21 am
Have you ever been watching an anime or reading a manga, only to discover that a character looks disturbingly similar to your own? Well I just got the shock of my life when I saw this video on youtube:
Just search:

Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative

At 1:08 and 1:16 there's a character with blue hair and green eyes that looks so freakishly similar to Jovey, it scared the bajeezers outta me! O_O
Anyway, the game's story sounds weird (and I use the term weird lightly), but I think I might get it so I can study up on the buildup for this character in order to help me learn to draw Jovey better. But man, I have to admit, seeing someone who's character is incredibly similar to yours is really scary... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 am
Jov... that's a hentai game.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:10 am
..... rofl rofl rofl rofl

*ahem* no I uh, can't say I have had that problem. Except that one time when neopets...stole...my character..... I'm not imagining things, one day I turn in a red warrior zafara in the art area, it doesn't win, but about 4 days later, WELCOME NEW NPC, ....red warrior zafara...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:22 pm
Kazu Reiven Kryie and I are heading up to the salt lake con on saturday XD since its the only day we can go XD Hope its worth it. It looks like it will have more dealers than the anime fannatiku one we went to. ^^  

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm
Yar! Yep we all be heading to anime Bonzai towards the end of October it seems. We can only go Saturday it seems because they cut one more person in my department at work and October is the busy season for us. *shakes fist at the Newspaper*

I'm Just happy to see Vic Mignogna will be there. >;3 He's fun!

Tiffany Grant seems interesting too. Never really met her though.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games