Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reggy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:04 pm
Akahhoshi: Awwww. <3 So cyyyuutee.

Oni: Freak wetaher storms here.. Snow. In. August.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:13 pm
god oni is tired. swimming had my favorite work out today, the hardest one. so i may be a little laid back, or totally psychotic.

dull side currently.  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:42 pm
Iyou - Im not quitting my shop because it is almost a year old and I don't want to lose my little hangout outside GASOC. and because my friends [regulars] would be very sad if I closed it [yoshimi, Tei, Ideki, Miyu, Kaoya, etc.] but I felt like doing so a couple of days ago because I had my first "bad customer experience" crying

more on my journal and my art shop at eleven xd Im feeling better now though, back a day or two I was like "Im gonna rip your ******** head off you *BEEP*"

Akahoshi - im very happy you and mei will get married, can I go to the wedding? I could help making and sending invitations thru PM biggrin

ninja mei is teh secks ninja *back off* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:54 pm
Akahoshi : awww whee heart congrats! <3

and with that, Nyo ish off to do sneaky Nyo things that Nyo does at 2 a.m. at night. @___@;;

like sleep.  

Nyome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:16 am
Thank you everyone. heart

Ryuu - The two of us have know real plan or idea of what we're doing yet, but if there is a wedding thing then yes you can come and so can everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:08 am
*flails arms* Ooh! I wanna come to the wedding too blaugh *hugs* I'm glad Akahoshi-kun is feeling better 3nodding  

Memai-kins

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:20 am
*giggles* Everyone here get the invite to come, I can't tie the knot with out my friend there. xd

Memai - *hugs back* I've been feeling good since a little before new years.

So much planning to have a wedding, must talk with Mei when she gets home from work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:50 am
@IwonderwhatNyodoesat2am*thinkswithhispervertedmind*Iknow!youdrawplushies!@

I've heard of some wedding, like the one I was invited yesterday from a friend where they are gonna make a drawing of the wedding ceremony, the rings, avie edits of the grooms and a CGed cake! biggrin and i think they will be sending very formal invitation letters so I thought I could help with the invitations biggrin

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:02 am
sweatdrop here's yet another person whom we haven't seen in awhile *points to self*

@ Ash: yeah, me and Ryuu have a tendency to confuse just about anyone and everyone whom encounter us (or that we encounter)... don't worry, you'll get accustomed as time goes by 3nodding ... everyone else already has! xd

@ Memai: xd so you got woken up early to pose for the camera? jeez, that would annoy me to no end xd

and don't worry, to smile you don't have to show your teeth. XB

I still need to check up on that journal entry... but Gaia on my laptop is VERY wonky at the moment... what with all the stupidity of Bad Requests caused by firefox and the GIGA-slowdown on I.E. ... I think my browsers are being discriminated on by Gaian Scripts of phpBB code crying

Akahoshi: first thing is OMGYAY!!!!2@@!!!!!!!PEANUT!!

and secondly (and any other number that follows) OMG when is it gonna be? What should i wear? Should I bring gifts for the brides? What's on the menu? Should the GASOCians hire musicians? is it gonna be a simple wedding? is it gonna be a extremely huge wedding? Las Vegas style wedding? Who should i invite? Who's gonna be the flower girl? is there gonna be a flower girl? and what about a ring...girl? ... sweatdrop ... ok, I'm going a bit overboard (and then some! DX)

anywas... this was logged last night... most olf the questions I asked up there, could have/have been answered as of now. sweatdrop I just needed to point that out for the sake of MY sanity (NO! not Shiro's... we all know Shiro has NO sanity WHATSOEVER!!! xd ) ... sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:09 am
*bonks Shiro on the head* Slow it down I only just asked her there have been no plans so I know nothing. Oh and thank you heart

Ryuu - If invitations are made Mei will probably make them because she like to design things.

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:17 am
Akahoshi - That sounds like a lot of fun. Be sure to let us know when the wedding is so we can attend!

oni - ...you mean...rain?

Memai - Spiff! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:26 am
AD - Of course I will, I'll give you lots of notice because I want you all to come.  

Akahoshi

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:30 am
Akahoshi - well if you need anything ask me, I would most likely do my best to help when you finish planning out smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:32 am
Akahoshi - heart

I haven't seen you in quite some time. How have you been?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:32 am
*at at debate tournament* ninja

Is it just me or does Ryuu have a shadow/reflection thing?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games