Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

K i D D__xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:19 pm
IceFantasy
Wingly Princess

Alright kids, how many of you are there? xD

I'm here ... kind of sweatdrop

Yaaayyy! heart

@Nathan
Apparently he likes me back! YAY!!! And yeah, btw... don't go broke. You should do that thread thingy, where you give stuff away. 3nodding

IceFantasy rolled 10 100-sided dice: 47, 1, 91, 6, 30, 97, 29, 80, 50, 31 Total: 462 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:20 pm
ChronoSpark
ok, i'm changing the dice game, i'm gonna go totally broke like this >.>;;

@Ice: yes, you did win XD ...i'm lowering it to 500g or something

At least I won 1000g before it was lowered ...

But I dont blame you xd  

IceFantasy
Crew

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:20 pm
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
ChronoSpark
>.>; i have over 70 hours logged on FF XII, and i don't think i'm anywhere close to finishing. this game is all-consuming XD!!
That is nothing compared to my Disgaea time. *has over 150 hours on that game and still playing* Now I need to get Disgaea 2. twisted

i heard that about Disgaea. o.o.. i still gotta play it >.<; ah well... but yeah, it's like, i keep wanting to go further in the main story, but all the side quests and stuff are getting in the way XD and then there's the fact that i can't stop fighting monsters to get new licenses.. it's so addicting!

@always: i'm sorry...um...wanna talk about something? XD
Yeah same with Disgaea. The game is short, but I just want to get Flonne, my fav person, to level 9999 and see some of the sub quest that have.

@Always: 8 weeks huh? Good thing I only had to do 6 weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:22 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
crying I dont know if the bird is going to make it ...

stare bad kitty ...

o.o;; that's what kitties do. my cat's killed so many bird and mice before XD she's a huntress!!

My kitty doesnt ... thats the one thing I cant stand about cats ...
I love her to bits ... but ... cry

*shrug* o.o;; i don't really care..XD *is cruel* >.>; ...no...but..well.. it's in my nature to ******** things, and it's in hers to kill things XD that's how i look at it

Couldnt be bothered slapping you ...
Its not only in your nature ... its in most males rolleyes
I know its in cats nature ... doesnt mean I have to like it though ...

>.> it's in my nature more than most guys XD i'm special.
and no, you dun have to like it. o.o; those birds are...kinda..innocent, or something.

and yes, congrats on winning before it was lowered XD

@Taylr: yeah, i changed it, so, yeah.. but 500g is still a lot for some people, and it's better than nothing. but yeah, i really should do that giveaway thread thing...

and he likes you back?!?! OMFG!! O__O THAT IS AWESOME! ...um.. what now? XD!!  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 10 100-sided dice: 61, 7, 17, 45, 69, 57, 81, 38, 3, 28 Total: 406 (10-1000)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:22 pm
alwaysthere
Simp!e
alwaysthere
i'm so bored....
So the Navy huh? Did already do the training?

no
that's what i'm leaving for in less than a week for sweatdrop

@Ice: our cat got a baby bunny one time and it's neck was all twisted around adn its shoulder was injured but it was still alive and it would jump around in a circle... but a few days later i saw it and it was perfectly fine and just a day ago i saw it full grown and healthy biggrin

eek A baby bunny would be even worse ...

I'm glad it is still alive and healthy ... yep yep  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:23 pm
Simp!e
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
ChronoSpark
>.>; i have over 70 hours logged on FF XII, and i don't think i'm anywhere close to finishing. this game is all-consuming XD!!
That is nothing compared to my Disgaea time. *has over 150 hours on that game and still playing* Now I need to get Disgaea 2. twisted

i heard that about Disgaea. o.o.. i still gotta play it >.<; ah well... but yeah, it's like, i keep wanting to go further in the main story, but all the side quests and stuff are getting in the way XD and then there's the fact that i can't stop fighting monsters to get new licenses.. it's so addicting!

Yeah same with Disgaea. The game is short, but I just want to get Flonne, my fav person, to level 9999 and see some of the sub quest that have.

LEVEL 9999? O__O;; geez...that's...daaamn.. usually levels don't go over 99 in games XD 100 for FF 8  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 10 100-sided dice: 56, 80, 28, 27, 37, 39, 60, 96, 8, 28 Total: 459 (10-1000)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:25 pm
Wingly Princess
IceFantasy
Wingly Princess

Yaaayyy! heart

@Nathan
Apparently he likes me back! YAY!!! And yeah, btw... don't go broke. You should do that thread thingy, where you give stuff away. 3nodding

Yeah YAY !!!!!

Are we talking about the guy, who you only ever smiled at ??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:26 pm
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
ChronoSpark

LEVEL 9999? O__O;; geez...that's...daaamn.. usually levels don't go over 99 in games XD 100 for FF 8
You should see her stats. Her attack power are in the millions, but of course there are enemies who have more than that.  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:28 pm
Simp!e
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
ChronoSpark

You should see her stats. Her attack power are in the millions, but of course there are enemies who have more than that.

O___O;; holy gawd, that's crazy. like, seriously, it is. i mean, some games (like FF X, for example) have damage over 9999, but...that was usually the limit, and in most cases, still is x___x and you never see stats go over 999, either. DAMN XD  
IceFantasy rolled 10 100-sided dice: 83, 33, 63, 25, 93, 44, 21, 31, 85, 90 Total: 568 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:33 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
crying I dont know if the bird is going to make it ...

stare bad kitty ...

o.o;; that's what kitties do. my cat's killed so many bird and mice before XD she's a huntress!!

*shrug* o.o;; i don't really care..XD *is cruel* >.>; ...no...but..well.. it's in my nature to ******** things, and it's in hers to kill things XD that's how i look at it

and no, you dun have to like it. o.o; those birds are...kinda..innocent, or something.

Its in some girls natures too, you know XD wink
More in my nature to inflict pain for my own pleasure ... LOL !!!!!

YAY !!!!!!!!! *huggles you* ...
Thanks for the cool competitions XD !!!!  

IceFantasy
Crew

K i D D__xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:33 pm
ChronoSpark

@Taylr: yeah, i changed it, so, yeah.. but 500g is still a lot for some people, and it's better than nothing. but yeah, i really should do that giveaway thread thing...

I KNOW!!! I discovered this at dinner tonight... like, he made it very clear that he was looking at our table. And THEN when I was walking by where he was standing, he was looking at me but I didn't do anything, and when I turned around to see if he was still looking he SMILED! But the smile was different... more smirky and coy and like, yeah, I know. It was HOT! And I'm so excited I don't even know what to do!! xDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:34 pm
IceFantasy
Wingly Princess
IceFantasy
Wingly Princess

Yaaayyy! heart

@Nathan

Yeah YAY !!!!!

Are we talking about the guy, who you only ever smiled at ??

Yes it is!! I feel so wonderful...! ^^;; 4laugh

K i D D__xx

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:34 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

Its in some girls natures too, you know XD wink
More in my nature to inflict pain for my own pleasure ... LOL !!!!!

YAY !!!!!!!!! *huggles you* ...
Thanks for the cool competitions XD !!!!

that is very true, as i know quite a few girls like that XD ...and yes, in your case it's definitely to inflict pain for your own pleasure >.> but then again...if you're talking about me, it's probably in most people's natures .__.

and you're welcome ^^ *huggles back* i'm glad you enjoy yourself, i really am  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:35 pm
ChronoSpark

O___O;; holy gawd, that's crazy. like, seriously, it is. i mean, some games (like FF X, for example) have damage over 9999, but...that was usually the limit, and in most cases, still is x___x and you never see stats go over 999, either. DAMN XD
Yeah. The damage that Flonne can do is 90k.  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:36 pm
Wingly Princess
ChronoSpark

I KNOW!!! I discovered this at dinner tonight... like, he made it very clear that he was looking at our table. And THEN when I was walking by where he was standing, he was looking at me but I didn't do anything, and when I turned around to see if he was still looking he SMILED! But the smile was different... more smirky and coy and like, yeah, I know. It was HOT! And I'm so excited I don't even know what to do!! xDD

XD aww...to feel like a giddy middle schooler again. *sighs dreamily* LOL! ...so you really think this could be a serious thing? o.o; like, all relationship-like and stuff?  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games