Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:31 pm
Tybalt instead of listening smashed the window with his forehead and tried to go back after the brother. He moved fast enough that the leash slipped out from her grip and he was starting his way back running as fast as he could, slipping ime to time on the unstable snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm
Jess tilted her head down she got out of the limo made sure the driver fixed the window and ran she was then infront of the boystopping him in his place, "Now i am begging you please don't pick a fight with him he will give them back to her i promise you but you must not get in his way or he will destroy you." Jess then looked at him with her black eyes telling him that she was seriouse and was now going to stand in his way and make sure he didn't bother her brother while he worked.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm
"You think it's about those damned rocks now? I know it was him that bound me. I do not like that!" he shouted in her face with a low angry growl. Blood was running down his face from the window and it made his scras look fresh now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Jess figured she probably better use force now, "It was your fault you asked for it if you would have just stayed where you where there would have been no need but no you just had to go by him." Jess barked in his face now angry.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Tybalt growled and slipped past her and ran as fast as he could towards the spring again. His mind was on payback and nothing else now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm
Jess stepped out from behind a tree and infront of him her eyes showed her anger she stopped him, "No use i am faster and probably stronger." Jess then grabbed his leash now holding on tightly dragging him back to the car.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:16 pm
Tybalt growled even more as he was dragged back. He then lashed out at her and swung a fist towards her face. He wasn't strong wnough to fight her strength yet maybe if he could hit her temple he could knock her out tempiorarily and get away.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm
Jess was behind him now pushing his back, "There is one thing about me and my family we are not human because of the power we poses with our mind. One mine i have the power of speed and i can read others minds and also i can see into the future just a short way but it does give me enough to avoid stuff like you trying to hit me." Jess pushed him harder now in the back probably hitting a pressure point.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:22 pm
Tybalt let out a growl as he was pushed, his back feeling numb from that point being hit. "Aristrocratic brat..." he whispered in his mind. He knew that thought wasn't safe even in the deepest confines of his mind. He was beaten and captured.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:24 pm
A few moments ago, Breann had been walking through the forest, happy because she was full. Now, she was running, hearing someone yelling. A moment later, she emerged from a bush, and noticed a woman fighing with something. She noticed that she had a leash on the ((fox?)), and she ran forward. "Leave him alone!" She yelled, and grabbed onto the woman.  

wolf__girl

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Jess giggled behind him, "Thanks for the thought." Jess then pushed him in the car and signaled the driver to move on.

(Next post in the Kess houshold)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:27 pm
((Gah! Just a little slow with my post!))  

wolf__girl

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 pm
Miranda ran and was not looking infront of her again and ran into Breann nocking her to the ground,"Offe sorry."

(All fixed)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:05 pm
Breann slightly pushed off of the woman she had just knocked down. "Sorry. I didn't mean to knock you down." She said, and sat up. She glanced at the limo that had just driven away. 'Ah well, can't save them all I suppose' She thought to herself.

((Yay! She is a slave?))  

wolf__girl

Berries and What

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm
Azmaria looked around curiously, awed at all the other poeple, and sat down on the dirt. "This looks fun, nyuu." she giggled, the cat ears perked on the side of her ear twitching.

Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games