Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:09 pm
(dude, the guy in the car is with me in the room)

"No time for stupid questions! I need you to help me best you can! I have a bad left arm, so put your good arm aroudnd my right shoulder and give me your sidearm," Joe said, doing what he was saying as he said it, taking teh sidearm from Burnett's holster, "Now, hop as best you can. We gotta get to the stairs and get upstairs to the others. We'll patch you up okay?" Joe said, not waiting for a response as he carefully but hurriedly made his way through the rubble and corpses and armed Russians.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm
Patrick jogged behind Joe, half turned and keeping an eye on the advancing horde of undead. "I've got your A** Joe, just keep moving, we have to get inside the inner wards so that the Guards can close the security doors, they won't be able to get through those. Patrick fired the last shot from his .44 and slid it into the back of his pants, then grabbed one of his Desert Eagles and fired at the oncoming infected. "We have to get moving quickly."  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm
"I can hold of them bastards!! They destroyed the homelands, i will destroy them!" He yelled. He took out his AK-47 and unloaded on the zombies. But they got larger i quantity. He unholstered a uzi and used that too. He slowly backed up. "Lets go men!" He yelled in russian. They started falling back. They used the rubble as a barrier. Vladimir turned around and saw Joe walking Burnett. "Do you need ze help Joe?!" He yelled over the gun fire, but he was already getting close to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Patrick swore and turned back, rushing up to the firing line of Russian, "Keep moving you guys, I'll hold the line." He reloaded his Desert Eagle and aimed. He fired twice in sync with the guards, then motioned, "We have to fall back to a choke point!" They fell back to a doorway leading into the interior of the hospital. They lined up, some kneeling and some standing above the kneelers. Patrick lay down in front of them. "Hold the doorway, do not let a single one pass!" He yelled, "Hoorah!" and the Russians answered it louder. "HOOORAH!"  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm
((There russians, not Marines))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 pm
((an Hoorah is a ******** Hoorah man, russians respond to a warcry too))  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:58 pm
((Oki dokeyy... sorry for my ignorance))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 pm
((lol its fine bro, i'm just saying, you've got a army of zombies trying to get in, someone yells a moral raising warcry, wouldn't you answer it to keep yourself from crapping your pants? lol))  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 pm
Joe helped burnett to the entrance of a corridor, the soldiers and Pat creating a human barricade of death and destruction to cover his escape.

"If we get out of this, I'm buyin' that ba****d a drink!" Joe said, following a couple doctors and nurses through the security doors. He made it through, finding a chair an setting Burnett down in it.

"Your'e one heavy son of a *****," Joe said as he turned around to walk away from him, panting heavily. He started swaying and felt really lightheaded and passed out on the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 pm
Patrick let the empty clip slide out of his Desert Eagle. He got up into a kneeling position as two of the russians moved backwards to reload. He reloaded and emptied the clip into the group of undead then slid it back into its holster, pulling a machete off of his leg that Nikolai had lent him. He motioned and the others moved forwards, holding back infected on the bayonets on their rifles. He hacked and slashed, moving in rhythm with each swing and lopping off the zombie's heads. He kicked one in the chest and it fell backwards into a wall and he rushed it, jabbing the machete into its head and sticking it into the wall. He turned and gritted his teeth as the Russians moved back and held the line with their bayonets, but infected circled around him. He reached onto his belt and slid two trench knives off of it and gripped them tightly, he faced off the undead, a determined look on his face. Two of them lurched forwards and he jabbed the trench knives down into their heads. He kicked off with both feet, hitting the ground and rolling backwards onto his feet. He turned and slammed the brass knuckle handle of one knife into the skull of a zombie that had tried to come around behind him. He turned and kicked another in the chest, then spun around, stabbing one more with the trench knife. He thought of asking for help for a moment, but the words died on his lips and new determination gripped him. "Go, close the doors!" Patrick backed up against the wall and kept fighting, the Russian Guard captain saluted Patrick and they pulled back to the inner hospital doors, sealing them tightly. Patrick stabbed another infected in the head and kicked it in the chest, toppling its dead body over, then he used the fingers exposed after looping through the handle of the trench knives to beckon the infected towards him. "Come on you zombie pussies, come get a piece of me!"
((wrote this to remember the name by fort minor))  

N for Notorious
Crew

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:43 pm
Patrick spun and kicked another zombie back, holding the Trench Knives parallel to the ground. Patrick punched the one he'd punched earlier with the brass knuckle handle on the knives again, cracking the skull open with a minor fracture that let his third smash its skull in. He dodged out of the way of a lurching zombie and stabbed it in the back of the head. He swore as he was forced to abandon the knife to jab another one in the forehead as it lunged at him, trying to bite his shoulder. He leapt in the air, crescent kicking one in the head with his heavy army boot and watching it fall back on its skull hard, cracking it open. He backed up against the wall again and turned to his left and right, jabbing the trench knife in and out of the two zombies on either side. He turned and punched another out of the way with the handle of the knife and kicked another in the chest. He coughed, the fight was wearing out on his endurance, most of the zombies in the district must have gathered for the assault. He watched a zombie walk past the group and head towards the inner hospital, he slid the trench knife off of his fingers and flipped it in his hand, then hurled it, catching the zombie in the back of the head. He grabbed his second Desert Eagle from his leg and fired the clip out, downing a zombie for every shot in the seven round clip. He pistol-whipped the nearest lunging zombie and grabbed the machete he'd stabbed into the wall earlier with his free hand and yanked it out.
Beside him the zombie corpse slid off the wall while more zombies moved in to circle him.

Patrick looked down at the ring around his neck for a moment, engraved on the inside was the words of a passage from the bible. Job 38:11 "This far and no farther will you come. Here your proud waves must stop!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm
A crawler that Patrick miss bit one of the Russians. Vladimir already knew what to do. He took out a throwing knife and aimed. This would kill the man, Vladimir never missed. He threw it dead strait, it flew through the air and hit the man directly in the back. The knife was going through his brain. The man was to slow in reacting and just stood there and fell flat on his face. Vladimir is a killer, a born killer, he never misses.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 am
Joe woke up a minute later. He sat up, letting his head clear. He had probably passed out from the adrenaline rush he had, mixed with the pain in his arm. He stood up, walking to the doors where the Russians and Patrick had been shooting the zombies from the doorway. He saw the soldiers running back away from the closed door, and Vladmir kill an infected soldier. He walked up to a Russian soldier.

"Where is Patrick?" Joe said, doubting the soldier could understand him. To his surprise, the soldier didn't speak, but rather lowered his head and shook it. Joe's emotions hit their peak. Outside the door, he could hear the sound of fighting. Joe knew Patrick was still alive. He also knew the soldiers wouldn't let him out through that door either. Joe turned around, running through the ineer part of the hospital, and found another security door that had been left open. He walked through it, not hearing the sound of any shuffling feet or moaning, and ran through the first floor of the hospital. He made his way to the room where he had left his bag. He quickly opened it up, digging his hands in to the bottom of the bag, feeling two round and bumpy objects. Joe smiled.

"You crazy son of a b***h, you are even more insane than I thought," Joe said to himself. He pulled out his last resort grenades, zipping up his bag and throwing it over his back. He attached the grenades to the straps of his bag, then ran into the bathroom, grabbing the back toilet cover. If he was going to run into any zombies on his way to save Patrick, he was going to do it with style. Zombieland style.

He ran through the empty halls, realizing most of the zombies were probably either falling into the hole in the parking lot or were going after Patrick. He got to the area where Patrick was, still hearing fighting and shouts.

"Patrick!" Joe shputed over the moans, hitting every zombie he saw with the toilet cover, feelign epic and giving him more adrenaline to work with, "Patrick! It's Joe!" Joe saw that Patrick was against a far wall, where the majority of the zombies were going, the rest going for himself, "Patrick, I'm starting off some fireworks! Watch out for flying debris!" Joe shouted. He hit one last zombie in the head witht the toilet cover, breaking it in half. He pulled one of the grenades off the left strap of his bag, pulling the pin, throwing it in the middle of the horde, making sure to roll it away from Patrick so the eplosion wouldn't kill or hurt him. Joe ran into a side room and dove for cover.

"Yippe kay-ay mother-" The horde imploded before he could finish the Die Hard quote, sendign zombie parts and corpses flying in all directions. Joe got up, seeing a dead soldiers assault rifle. "I swear, with the luck I'm having today, it's like I'm in a fitcional roleplay or something like that," Joe joked to himself. He grabbed the gun and a bedstand with wheels. He pushed the bedstand with his bad hand, using the bedstand to steady the gun as best as he could. He unloaded accurate shots into teh remaining horde that were an immediate threat, some shots totally missing their mark, some killing several zombies at once.

"Pat! Pat are you still okay over there?!" Joe shouted, making sure he wasn't risking his life for a corpse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:59 am
Patrick had hit the ground when he heard the sound of the grenades hitting the ground through his battle-rage. He put a palm to the ground and pushed himself up. He coughed again and stood up on his legs, he looked at Joe, "You have to get moving man, they're coming, more and more of them." He flipped the machete in his hand and impaled a rolling zombie head, "You have to destroy the head man, a decap won't do it, they're just harder to kill that way." He limped to the hallway that Joe had come from, too tired out to do more than limp, "Get moving man, I'll cover your back." He slid the machete onto his belt and reloaded his Desert Eagle, shooting a couple of zombies crawling towards him, their spines had been broken by shrapnel...  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas