Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}

Back to Guilds

Play out the Seveth year of the Marauders your way. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Marauders, Hogwarts, magic, roleplay 

Reply Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}
General OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
GreenPotatoe
iiDumb_Brunette
GreenPotatoe
Sparrow Puppy

How are so many of the awesome characters still available. If I chose Hermione she would have no friends lol. I probably will anyway. I'm joining rawr! She's mine!!

You can take multiple characters too, you know. WOOT! I have successfully recruited you! Potatoe Recruit Count: 1.

When you guys come to Grimmauld Place for whatever reason, beware my OC and her love of debate.

Count two xDD

surprised Potatoe ish pleased. Very pleased indeed.

Harry it is!

emotion_dowant Potatoe is even more pleased. WE NOW HAS HARRY YOU GUYS! Anyways, I shall contact Hae and see if she'll consider playing Draco.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 pm
Rem's post is finished. You can has time-skip now Siri.  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Atillio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 pm
Hey all. Maybe I can get a Frank post in right before the time-skip. At least I can get in one post on the train. This way he wouldn't just apparate right into the Great Hall. Which you can't even do XD
Working on it now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 pm
gah! I know i haven't been on but I have been extremely busy I'll be back Saturday or even a little today. I agree we should time skip and I will do that when Sirius and Remus have a small talk and after Frank posts to give him a chance to get onto the train.

I am so sorry for my absence and I will be back soon and I will do all I can.  

Eriis Discord
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 pm
Alright Mei. Good with whatever you're doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:41 pm
YAY 800TH POST. B3  

Sirius BIack Padfoot

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 am
OH jeez I'm so sorry about not posting anything in two days D: I was busy with school and shiz TOT I SHALL BEGIN ZE POSTIN' NOW!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Don't die! Somebody needs to initiate a time skip or something. Nothing fun really happens on the train, and why does or James seem like dead??

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 pm
Normally I'm the one to initiate a time skip but I'm afraid of initiating anything at this point because my posts are like the kiss of death when an RP is on the verge of dying or something.... ^_^;

And the person who plays James said that she won't be available , honestly why take up a major role if you're not gonna be there to even play it? D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 pm
She won't be available to post Jamsie any more? Like, Permanently, or like a hiatus?  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:35 pm
GreenPotatoe
She won't be available to post Jamsie any more? Like, Permanently, or like a hiatus?

I think hiatus. But we need a regular James D: I can't have Lily running around swatting flies and looking cuckoo as she calls them Potter D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:03 pm
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
GreenPotatoe

I think hiatus. But we need a regular James D: I can't have Lily running around swatting flies and looking cuckoo as she calls them Potter D:

crying We no hash no Jamsie! crying We need another one. Lol, Lily swatting flies.

EDIT: I saw your RP post. We'll time skip after Rem and Siri have their talk, and Frank posts.  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm
GreenPotatoe
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
GreenPotatoe

crying We no hash no Jamsie! crying We need another one. Lol, Lily swatting flies.

YES WE NEED ANOTHER ONE! AND WE NEED THE OTHERS TO POST ! what's up with the Frank post? didn't that dude say he was working on it? ;>>

how much time does "working on it" take ? D:
ouch my tooth hurts ;~;

and yes I can just imagine it so vividly in my head , Lily inventing some sort of spell that would make a fly swatter come out of the top of her wand and swat all those oddly Potter shaped bespectacled flies. xD

EDIT: Okie doks!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 pm
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
GreenPotatoe
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
GreenPotatoe

YES WE NEED ANOTHER ONE! AND WE NEED THE OTHERS TO POST ! what's up with the Frank post? didn't that dude say he was working on it? ;>>

ouch my tooth hurts ;~;

and yes I can just imagine it so vividly in my head , Lily inventing some sort of spell that would make a fly swatter come out of the top of her wand and swat all those oddly Potter shaped bespectacled flies. xD

Don't worry, I shall post Alex after my song ends.

I don't know. It doesn't take that long unless you're writing a novel.

YES. XD, that would be so awesome if it was cannon.  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:15 pm
GreenPotatoe
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
GreenPotatoe
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
GreenPotatoe

ouch my tooth hurts ;~;

Don't worry, I shall post Alex after my song ends.

I don't know. It doesn't take that long unless you're writing a novel.

YES. XD, that would be so awesome if it was cannon.

Tell me about it xD the delay is just annoying |:

MY NAME IS J.K.ROWLING AND I HEREBY DECLARE THIS CANNON! XD

speaking of Rowling , and I really feel compelled to tell you guys this but , the people in my country or at least town are so ignorant about Harry Potter! We had this excercise in out english book to do and one question said : what person would you like to be introduced to? I wrote J.K.Rowling and when I answered in class my teacher (who is actually very intellegent and has a high degree in English) asked "she's an author right?" I was embarrased on her behalf.... I mean oh god D: and not to mention that not a single soul in my entire class knew who she was.... MERLIN! XD  
Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games