Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10/24
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 11:33 am
Gooooood mornin! I gotta get off my can and go do some sweepin and moppin and ton of laundry and maybe prep some easy dinner. Think just leftover spaghetti and make some garlic toast!

Lets goooooo!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 10:33 am
Gmornin all! I slept in way too late and am groggy. But good news freaking aquariums is working better today! I was able to name my fish and finally remove and add aquarium items... now a some of my fish arent showing but its a start anyway!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 11:58 am
Ayyyooo
Missed yday cause I came home at 6 and just passed out whee
Aww man I've had my swotch for like 4 years too, I just got annoyed by New Horizons releasing totally unfinished I just put the whole console down for 4 years.
Wooo on the Aquariums update User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope you're less grogg now Ryd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good day aaalllllll!  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 12:34 pm
Yep, some cold water on the face, an omlette, toast and black tea and i'm functioning normally again lol thx!

i so need to go clean up my acnh island i bet its getting overgrown. bout let my tamagotchi die this morning. forgot it in bathroom lmao. mom said it was dinging and had called an ambulance and she was trying to figure out how to same it lmao. she managed to save it, feed it and make it happy again.. mom of the year.. she is.. not me tho rofl this virtual pet aint standing a chance lol it shoulda went with the ambulance

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 10:02 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Yep, some cold water on the face, an omlette, toast and black tea and i'm functioning normally again lol thx!

i so need to go clean up my acnh island i bet its getting overgrown. bout let my tamagotchi die this morning. forgot it in bathroom lmao. mom said it was dinging and had called an ambulance and she was trying to figure out how to same it lmao. she managed to save it, feed it and make it happy again.. mom of the year.. she is.. not me tho rofl this virtual pet aint standing a chance lol it shoulda went with the ambulance

Yaaay! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Glad you're feeling better. I replied to your PM, I forgot to check my Inbox on here for a hot minute, my bad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think there is a max amount of weeds on an island anyway because I hadn't touched mine in 4 years and it only took like 20 mins to fully deweed the whole place.
N'aww mom helping with that is so cute, picturing a tiny ambulance on the screen is funny xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 6:56 pm
Aarons vice captain as of today! I'm so hyped to have the extra help keeping the guild alive! just keep doing whatcha do and much appreciated and grats!!! surprised

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

on another note i fricken cooooked it up today! i baked allll dang day till night lol. just something came over me lol.. check it out! pizza rolls, pizza, brownies, rolls, chicken stew lol.. we tried out chives and chopped the purple blooms on teh chives to add to teh dough. rly garlicy onion taste!

User Image  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 11:13 am
Mornin all! To the catwalk!  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 4:11 pm
Tysm Rydia! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love this place so I wanna keep it going on and on User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a spread! It looks so good, turned out great.
That is the secret to fancy dough, lil green herbs worked into it before cooking whee

Had a pretty good day today, finished work and went on a triple-double date (3 couples idk how you'd phrase that lol) mini golfing, went really well but noww I'm pooped. One moar day, hopefully a quiet Sunday. Lots of people who wear jewellry in the shower blaming me personally for the fact it tarnished lol.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 10:59 am
cheese_whine i havent mini golfed in forever that sounds perfect! glad ya had a good time and grats again! enjoying my sunday! tomorrow cataclysm classic launches at 6pm so i'm nose to the grindstone lvling archaeology profession on 2 toons b4 2m cuz i put it off! dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm
Clean up day in work today but it was soooo warm, it's already basically summer in the UK it's crazy.
My SPF 50 working overtime and it still doesn't seem to be enough, although the Retinol probably doesn't help. sweatdrop

Never got to play cataclysm at the time, I switched to RS because the mems was cheaper lol, just had a look on the Subreddit for it tho nd it looks cool User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gl on the lvling!  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 8:40 am
Thanks aaron! i stayed up late and got up early trying to wrap up some things on there b4 6pm est when it launches.. and i hear ya on the sunscreen. my brother is outside alot on his new job and finally started wearing sunscreen he was stubborn about. his neck and arms are getting torched but he doesnt seem to blister and peel the way i would at least.

i just turn lobster red and peel if i'm out too long even with sunscreen so i dont get out in hottest part of the day in sun lol

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 1:28 pm
Ayoooo
I just faint if I'm in the sun too long lol I'm weirdly sensitive to it.
Spent day doing boring washing and cleaning before burning out and napping for ages.
Been chilling doing the catwalk lookbook the rest of the evening, got 3 new ones up so far User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 10:09 am
I saw all the new catwalk collages so freaking cool ty so much!! whee

love how this weeks looks coming along!

think i gotta go out to town for some errands b4 i get to work on the wows today.
had a decent turn out least 10 or so playing at same time today. not as many as I thought but like here long as there's a lil group of ppl playing that's good enough!

10 man raiding in cata is a thing anyway. no longer need 25 man raids thank gawd! same gear from both. 10 ppls much easier going than 25!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 3:39 pm
Late working day bleugh, interview to stay permanent tomorrow hope it goes good User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ikk so many people in this one, thats so awesome, gonna be fun to figure out how to format the pic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
10 people sounds nicer anyway User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 2:52 pm
Mooornin! insanely busy with new cata xpac its great! and active catwalk what!! life is good!

gorgeous collages btw aaron! so fun!

Super gl on interview 2m!!!

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games