Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:38 pm
Simp!e
ChronoSpark

O___O;; holy gawd, that's crazy. like, seriously, it is. i mean, some games (like FF X, for example) have damage over 9999, but...that was usually the limit, and in most cases, still is x___x and you never see stats go over 999, either. DAMN XD
Yeah. The damage that Flonne can do is 90k.

holy crap! O__O DUDE... that's like, INSANE

you know, i was just reading that in FF XII, there are some optional bosses that have well over 50 million HP .___. i dunno when and where they are, but right now the max damage i've done is like, 7000, and that was Fira on a monster weak against fire with "Oil" status on it (oil makes fire do more damage). >.>; i'm scared  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:41 pm
ChronoSpark
Wingly Princess
ChronoSpark

>.> it's in my nature more than most guys XD i'm special.
and no, you dun have to like it. o.o; those birds are...kinda..innocent, or something.

and yes, congrats on winning before it was lowered XD

@Taylr: yeah, i changed it, so, yeah.. but 500g is still a lot for some people, and it's better than nothing. but yeah, i really should do that giveaway thread thing...

and he likes you back?!?! OMFG!! O__O THAT IS AWESOME! ...um.. what now? XD!!

I KNOW!!! I discovered this at dinner tonight... like, he made it very clear that he was looking at our table. And THEN when I was walking by where he was standing, he was looking at me but I didn't do anything, and when I turned around to see if he was still looking he SMILED! But the smile was different... more smirky and coy and like, yeah, I know. It was HOT! And I'm so excited I don't even know what to do!! xDD

XD aww...to feel like a giddy middle schooler again. *sighs dreamily* LOL! ...so you really think this could be a serious thing? o.o; like, all relationship-like and stuff?

Um, if it goes that far, yeah. I'm totally set for dating him. oO;;; Scary!!

K i D D__xx

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 6, 6, 1, 4, 1, 1 Total: 31 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Wingly Princess
IceFantasy
Wingly Princess
IceFantasy
Wingly Princess

Alright kids, how many of you are there? xD

I'm here ... kind of sweatdrop

Yaaayyy! heart

@Nathan
Apparently he likes me back! YAY!!! And yeah, btw... don't go broke. You should do that thread thingy, where you give stuff away. 3nodding

Yeah YAY !!!!!

Are we talking about the guy, who you only ever smiled at ??

Yes it is!! I feel so wonderful...! ^^;; 4laugh

whee That is so cool ... I am so happy for you XD ... its just such a wonderful thing 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:43 pm
Wingly Princess
ChronoSpark
Wingly Princess
ChronoSpark

and no, you dun have to like it. o.o; those birds are...kinda..innocent, or something.

@Taylr: yeah, i changed it, so, yeah.. but 500g is still a lot for some people, and it's better than nothing. but yeah, i really should do that giveaway thread thing...

and he likes you back?!?! OMFG!! O__O THAT IS AWESOME! ...um.. what now? XD!!

I KNOW!!! I discovered this at dinner tonight... like, he made it very clear that he was looking at our table. And THEN when I was walking by where he was standing, he was looking at me but I didn't do anything, and when I turned around to see if he was still looking he SMILED! But the smile was different... more smirky and coy and like, yeah, I know. It was HOT! And I'm so excited I don't even know what to do!! xDD

XD aww...to feel like a giddy middle schooler again. *sighs dreamily* LOL! ...so you really think this could be a serious thing? o.o; like, all relationship-like and stuff?

Um, if it goes that far, yeah. I'm totally set for dating him. oO;;; Scary!!

O__O wow... i never thought i'd hear that coming out of you XD! i'm so happy for you!! *glomp!*  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

K i D D__xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:45 pm
ChronoSpark

O__O wow... i never thought i'd hear that coming out of you XD! i'm so happy for you!! *glomp!*

I KNOW! It kinda freaks me out!!! xd

@Ice
Thank you so much!!!! heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:47 pm
Wingly Princess
ChronoSpark

@Ice

but it's definitely a good thing, i think ^^  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 10 100-sided dice: 43, 55, 46, 5, 10, 47, 75, 53, 28, 49 Total: 411 (10-1000)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:50 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

My kitty doesnt ... thats the one thing I cant stand about cats ...
I love her to bits ... but ... cry

*shrug* o.o;; i don't really care..XD *is cruel* >.>; ...no...but..well.. it's in my nature to ******** things, and it's in hers to kill things XD that's how i look at it

Couldnt be bothered slapping you ...
Its not only in your nature ... its in most males rolleyes
I know its in cats nature ... doesnt mean I have to like it though ...

Its in some girls natures too, you know XD wink
More in my nature to inflict pain for my own pleasure ... LOL !!!!!

YAY !!!!!!!!! *huggles you* ...
Thanks for the cool competitions XD !!!!

that is very true, as i know quite a few girls like that XD ...and yes, in your case it's definitely to inflict pain for your own pleasure >.> but then again...if you're talking about me, it's probably in most people's natures .__.

and you're welcome ^^ *huggles back* i'm glad you enjoy yourself, i really am

Hehe ... so do I XD ...
Yes it is ... I like to inflict pain on many people ... you just seem to bring that feeling out a little faster ... hehe ... decides not to say anymore at this time XD

Are you really happy giving away so much money ??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:50 pm
ChronoSpark

you know, i was just reading that in FF XII, there are some optional bosses that have well over 50 million HP .___. i dunno when and where they are, but right now the max damage i've done is like, 7000, and that was Fira on a monster weak against fire with "Oil" status on it (oil makes fire do more damage). >.>; i'm scared
Well there is also the stats for the weapons and item she has on. In the game you can level your items up.  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

K i D D__xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:51 pm
ChronoSpark
Wingly Princess
ChronoSpark

@Ice

but it's definitely a good thing, i think ^^

Heh, I hope so. I mean I guess we'll see. Ew, that'll be so weird saying I have a boyfriend. Ewwwwww xD
But anyway! So I just retook the Dante's Inferno Test. Still in the Maleboge [8th level]. Although my score for the 9th level [where Lucifer chills] changed from 'very high' to 'extreme'... oO;;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:52 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

that is very true, as i know quite a few girls like that XD ...and yes, in your case it's definitely to inflict pain for your own pleasure >.> but then again...if you're talking about me, it's probably in most people's natures .__.

Hehe ... so do I XD ...
Yes it is ... I like to inflict pain on many people ... you just seem to bring that feeling out a little faster ... hehe ... decides not to say anymore at this time XD

>.>; i think that's gonna be a lifelong question i never answer: why is it so fun to abuse me? XD

and yes, i do o.o.. i love giving out gold and donating to deserving people and stuff. why? ^^;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:54 pm
Simp!e
ChronoSpark

Well there is also the stats for the weapons and item she has on. In the game you can level your items up.

ahh...gotcha. o.o that makes sense. lots of games i know like that

@Taylr: XD LOL!...yeah, for you i can imagine that O.O gonna be different.. hopefully not in a bad way, though =P
Dante's Inferno test? XD i read most of that book...then school and other reading got in the way .___.;  
alwaysthere rolled 10 100-sided dice: 68, 94, 80, 50, 35, 94, 89, 20, 38, 10 Total: 578 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:56 pm
gah
i'm so freakin tired and frustrated GAH gonk  

alwaysthere

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:58 pm
alwaysthere
gah

i'm sorry...why so frustrated?  
IceFantasy rolled 10 100-sided dice: 17, 69, 97, 10, 16, 45, 49, 29, 82, 42 Total: 456 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:58 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

Hehe ... so do I XD ...

>.>; i think that's gonna be a lifelong question i never answer: why is it so fun to abuse me? XD

and yes, i do o.o.. i love giving out gold and donating to deserving people and stuff. why? ^^;

Dont know, but it just is XD ... *shrugs* maybe IRL, I could tell you ...

Thats great to hear ... I'm just planning on winning more stuff thats all xd
Truthfully though ... even if there were no competitions ... I would still be here ... I lthink you guys are great mrgreen  

IceFantasy
Crew

alwaysthere rolled 10 100-sided dice: 65, 84, 19, 10, 52, 89, 44, 56, 77, 57 Total: 553 (10-1000)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:01 pm
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
gah

i'm sorry...why so frustrated?

last week early in the week i ordered nirvana incense for my bf and they have yet to be shipped
and i have to have them by friday si i can get them to him before i leave
and it's too late to order any more to guarantee that they get here in time [sigh] so frustrating
and i can't get a hold of the seller to see if they could overnight the package
i'm slightly irritated  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games