Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:37 pm
Sir Langley

Lolz! That makes it even better. xD
x3 Heheh yeah~ Of course people don't think she's new because I gave her some stuff... >.>;;

Weird people... xP

AD>o_O?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:59 pm

Akahoshi

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:44 pm
i would gladly take that snow storm off your hands. sadly i can not.damn, when the hell are we going to get a snowday

does one year count as being old on gaia? or do posts?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:51 pm
Memai>> D: I wouldn't either. But I found it rude to the point of amusement, and had to share. ^_^ I'd kill myself if I found a GASOC member acting like she did though.

and yoosh. :3 I have two~~ though I never use 'em. Elie actually got this one for me. ^^;;

Lang >> mohawk? @__@ *dies*

==

Nyo wouldn't change her hair, though she was terribly close to doing so last halloween. T__T  

Nyome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:52 pm
Oni - Being old on gaia normally is measured by your join date.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:12 pm
xd I still think anyone who joined after me as newbies. Methinks my brain is bent.

And nothing says I rock like accidentaly sticking something in the vend for too much (a store item) and getting it bought 3 seconds later.

Xalome

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:58 pm
Oooz, rare dark-haired varient Lang. Neat-ohs biggrin

Wow, hard to think that it was almost a year ago I first signed up for Gaia. And to think it was just one guy that gave me hope that Gaia wasn't just a place full of nonsense people posting nonsense things and to not give it up immediatly. Ahhh, memories... *memory lane*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:01 am
I've been on Gaia since...April. Right after the April Fool's Day hype was down. Way before Durem was up (or the marketplace for that matter). The simple times when Pengy's were worth at least 4.5k crying

Nyome >> Haha, don't worry. If you know us GASOC members, we wouldn't do anything like that ninja

Kee, kawaiihannah is probably one of the best doll makers on Gaia *-* She even gave me a few pointers ^^;;

Lang >> Pish! It's cool now and forever! ( xd ) I think it'll get some time to get used to your new hair...right now I'm probably saving up so I can look like 'Angel Memai' (silver hair and blue eyes all the way!).

Akahoshi >> Buh. Sorry to hear that Akahoshi! Hope you two manage to get some way of communication 3nodding  

Memai-kins

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:49 am
well i'm at least a year old on gaia, i joined last january i think. but i never really got into it untill spring break where i happened to find a certain little thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:02 am
I'm a Marchie, I think. o_o It's sort of funny how people who are "Gaia old" have no guarantee of being the nice, considerate oldbies they're sometimes made out to be. Basing this off a person I know at school who's been on Gaia since a few weeks after it came out, but is pretty much a total a** online. Sort of in real life, too. o_o; And he's never managed to hold on to any 2003 donation item.... gah! D:

I know some of you have already made your way over there, but I've just started a minishop with some very interesting wares. whee  

Iyou

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:39 am
first chibi in the works ninja who is is going to be? ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:26 am
Join dates. August 03 for me. The 16th I believe. xd

*oooollldddd*

Xalome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:52 am
Feb. 1st is my join date.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:02 am
jan 5, 2004  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:06 am
Im gonna be 1 Gaiayear old on Feb 9 4laugh  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games