Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:54 pm
Laitue >> yay. x3 Nyo's a "nolbie" o.o

Memai >> xd angelic items! <33333 awww~~~ then we can match! biggrin or something. I love seeing angelicness! whee heart

^__^ that she is. but there's different interpretations of talent, though I wont' get into that. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:04 pm
I have a thing for black hair ... [almost all my favorite chars have black hair] so that's why I don't mind Your Langness looking like that anymore >.>  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:42 pm
Ryuu - i shall see to it you lend it to me 3nodding and thanks! biggrin

Hoshi-Ko - Sorry we make you feel so un-special. sad I'm in that list aas well, so.. yeah... crying

Songjewel - I am still waiting for the album to get to my store. sad ... and regarding the newbies/n00bness... stare to me it's a load of bullshit. no offense to anyone here, but let's be serious... I have met "n00bs" that actually LIKE speaking in 1337 and runonsentences...and even the perenial MiXeD CaPpEd words... but when you actually "talk" to them, they can be just as serious as ANY normal being who types english... in fact... they can be much better spellers than even the most proficient english elitists speakers i have seen here on Gaia.

Alucard - stare you just don't understand rebellion much, do you?... and thanks for the neat webbie too! biggrin

Memai - gonk ... i feel so violated right now crying

Iyou - Maybe when the shock of Memai's... err... "action" subsides... biggrin

or just IM meh! blaugh

Langley -
do you still hate me for ... showing things that make Lang all fangirly? XD!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:17 pm
Shiro Harukaze
Langley - do you still hate me for ... showing things that make Lang all fangirly? XD!!!

Yes, very much so. : (

zomglykehomgjomeggonkagewtf. : D

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:30 pm
Sir Langley
Shiro Harukaze
Langley - do you still hate me for ... showing things that make Lang all fangirly? XD!!!

Yes, very much so. : (

zomglykehomgjomeggonkagewtf. : D

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:48 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ryuuhou/temp/9000.png

biggrin Im the 9000th overall post biggrin
I won 2 Gold!

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

oni cypress

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:36 pm
go you, you funny funny person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:40 pm
o.o Shiro...sig... xd too much physics/stats/finite math

Uhmm...unintentional school-type rant ahead. Stop reading here if that kind of stuff bothers you.

------------

WTF is Finite Math supposed to mean anyway?? Can anyone enlighten me as to WHY a school would name a course so ambiguously? I mean, no one calls it "Finite Biology" do they? so why Finite Math? Oooh, I know, they're going to teach us ALL teh things mankind has put into the category "Math," and when they're done, they will have illustrate the finiteess of mankind's knowledge of mathematical procedures.

God, if I ever SEE another set again, I will require the immediate services of a broach. (little Oedipus reference there, for those of you who are/may be uncultured swine...) "The set of all x such that x is equal to 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6!" Wow, that is SO interesting, and very educational.
You know what though? Maybe it would be a little better use of my tuition money if this REQUIRED class was teaching me something I HADN'T learned in 6th grade? SIXTH GRADE, for the love of GOD! These are suppose to be COLLEGE students? Anybody ever heard of higher learning?  

Songjewel

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:05 pm
Know what this talk of members made me realize?

I'm not even a member here and yet I keep haunting you all xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:21 pm
Sj: click it! 3nodding ... it's a uber-nice store, and L3n + Yi rule. 3nodding whee heart

and regarding finite math... i think it's yet another scam course they make you take... like "welcome to university life!" course xp

Lechuga-chan! xd - why haven't you joined up darn you! o.O xd domokun heart

-edit- Laitue... you DO realize the Hero's Hoochies pic is bigger than 500x500 sig limit on Gaia, dontchu? neutral  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:46 pm
Shiro >> How could you feel violated ninja I wanna see! BTW, lovely sig heart Looks like something I want on my cellphone's display xd

Nyome >> Yush! I'm trying to save up though sweatdrop

SJ >> I think I totally relate with you on that topic...I mean, our English textbooks look like something that a kindergartener would learn eek It's true...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:55 am
*scream*
Red hair = happy.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:41 am
What was wrong with not red hair? :0  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:05 am
Shiro, I love you for finding that shop. O_O My nerdness compells me to buy something.  

Iyou

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:06 am
Lang >> Love your hair...and new sig pic *0* Makes me want more Lang art crying

Iyou >> xd xd Nice soul you got there!  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games