Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:49 pm
"yeah you just seem really out of it, I don't want anything to happen here you might get hurt."

Hiruma could tell how much she was really out of it. She needed to be able to pay better attention if he was to have her participate.

" I'm mainly into sports myself. I was on the aikido team last year and hopefully this year too, and i'm also on th hockey team."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Looking at him, she gave him a small nod.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Hiruma continued to watch her as luinch went on...seeing how she acted to see if she was doing better.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:00 pm
"Ah," defintly seems like that kind of person alright.

"never been one for sports myself. i dont know, guess never seemed all that fun for me."

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:01 pm
Looking at him, she just kind spaced out a little... before shaking her head to bring herself to reality, finishing off her food, and actually starting a conversation.

"Sorry for hanging up on you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm
Kaili looked over amazed at the crowd that had joined akina at the table...including of coarse her brother and hiruma. Ugh....she was seriously with him again.  

OldLady_Tsunade

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 pm
"oh i play them as often as i can..."

Kinote continued the conversatin even though he really didn't care to. his attention was on akina, who until now had seemed like she was sleep walking.

"oh its ok...i'm guessing these guys were knocking at your door."

Finally she seemed a little beter which made him happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:10 pm
Nodding, she shifted in her seat, feeling a little uncomfortable. That was good, because that meant that she was beginning to get her senses again.

"I really am sorry for missing class."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm
"no worry i'm sure kinote here can go over what yo missed..just try not to make a habit of it."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 pm
Now that would be a problem. Akina was aware of how much school she missed before, with her PE classes in her previous school... she had missed a lot, but always was the top student, and never missed...

Which was weird.

"Did I worry you?"

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Githis continued to focus on Akina...maybe he could just ask here later what was going on with her...seemed like that could be the best way...after all looking deeper into her records could put up a bit of a wall between them...that would be a last resort.

"hmm..." Githis thought for a moment not sure what to really talk about..."Akina seems a bit better now..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 pm
"yeah...i canrun through chemistry, math and history with you later.

Kinote was wondering what was going on and that would give him the oportunity.

"kinote looked at akina agin...Yeah she does seem better....thats good"

"a little, its just after missing yeasterday's late classes and then tis mornings i was wondering if something was wrong."

Hiruma didn't want to give too much information to the others about how much he had spent time with her, after all kinote seemed to take aliking to her

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:21 pm
Sighing, Akina looked off, at nothing in particular...

"It was either worry or annoyance. This is new."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:24 pm
"are you used to it being annoyance....cause i can asure you thats not what it is."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm
Looking back up at him, she gave him one of her smiles, feeling awkward for having said that out loud.

I thought I was better... I just need to pay attention more.

"Ah, I'll definitely be better tomorrow."

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games