Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 pm
"I have a beter idea," Joe said as Patrick limped to him, "How bout we both run like bats outta hell, or limp. I'll go as fast as you. We stay side by side, and go as fast as we can, okay? No one gets left behind."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm
Patrick coughed again, limping down the hallway, his face seemed discouraged for the first time in a while. "Joe, the right thing is the best thing for the most people."
He kept limping, turning occasionally and blasting zombies lurching towards them. "If you make it there you can have the door ready and a few men ready to help keep them off me, if we both limp there, they could catch one of us, or we could arrive and the door could be sealed." He coughed again and limped around a corner, "You have to do this Joe, if I don't make it, I can die knowing you're safe, but both of us die, i'm going to regret in the last moment of my life that I let you die because you were trying to make sure I didn't."  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 pm
Vladimir was running down the hallway with a gurney. "WATCH OUT COMRADES!!!" He yelled. He pushed the gurney and flipped it. It hit zombies. He went into a room and grabbed another one. He did it again, flipping it, It knocked over zombies left and right. "Let us go, friends! It Is to hostile here." He said, walking slowly using a uzi in one hand and walking to the side a little bit. He was firing at the zombies. Vladimir was quick and got into a room and pulled out the bed. "Get on, I can get you guys out quickly!"He said, motioning them on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:04 pm
(Who are you talking to? Me and PAt? I'll post like you are, but I'm not sure. Be sure to put names in your post so we know who you're interacting with smile )

"Looks like you don't ahve to worry about that," Joe said, helping Pat onto the gurney, laying him down, "Stay down, I can walk better than you can. Vladmir, comrade, run like hell. Leave the door open for me, I can speed walk at best, but you will beat me to the door. Get inside, get Pat out of the way, then get to teh door. If you see me get pulled down, or you don't see me at all when you get to the door, I'm dead, so close the door and don't open it unless you hear my voice say otherwise, got it?" Joe said, patting Vladmir on the shoulder, then touching Pat's, "You're job is done, man. Take it easy."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm
((I was talking to you.)) "No friend, i will keep them off, i have lived a very long time and did all i wanted, I will push you, my friend, and the doors here open when the gurney is pushed to it." He said, gesturing her to get on the front. Vladimir turned around and shot 2 zombies that where getting close. "We must go now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm
Patrick reloaded his Desert Eagle, "Guys, just get moving, I'll cover our asses while we make a dash for the doorway." Patrick propped himself up on his elbows and took careful aim with his Desert Eagle, firing three shots off and dropping two of the infected with headshots, the other with a shot to the knee, causing it to crawl towards them. He tapped the surface of the Gurney. "Go, go!"  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 am
(Dude, if you gonna intro your character, make it a decent intro telling us something about him, not a one liner >.<)

"I have a better idea," Joe shouted to the others, "new guy and Vladmir, get down the hallway, take Pat with you. And for God's sake, take the guns away from Pat! He's going to end up shotoing me! You guys get to the door and wait for me. I have enough adrenaline to out walk these zombies, but not by much. But we all will die if no one runs, so let's stop comparing our manhood and go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 am
Vladimir had no choice. He started running with the gurney. But at the same time He grabbed the back of Joes shirt and whipped him arounnd and put him on side of the gurney. "See, They are slow, we are fast." He said, he was really picking up speed. Everything was becoming a blur. Rooms and hallways flew by. He felt his legs, they where pumping. He let our a yell and smashed through the doors in the of the end of the hallway. He stopped and let go. He went into a room and came out with another gurney and pushed it in between the handles of the doors. "See, We are safe." He said, he grabbed onto the back of the gurney and started walking down the hallway and took it through another and went up the elevator.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 am
Patrick reloaded while the elevator moved upwards. He coughed again and lay back against the gurney, a thought running through his head...."Guys...Weren't the top floors of the hostpital shut down when we arrived?" Patrick got back up into a sitting position as moaning started to drift through the shaft...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 am
Vladimir heard it too. "Arnt we going to level 2?" he asked. To bad the elevator is slow. "And sit down, You must, you dont want to hurt self." He said. "Anyway, i barricaded the door."  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm
The elevator doors finally opened when they reached the 2nd floor, revealing a heart-stopping sight.
"Uhh, guys. I think I know why the upper levels were all blocked off..." Joe said. In front of them was an entire hallway full of zombies that ahdn't noticed them yet. They were mindlessly shuffling around the hall, in and out of rooms. There was a group right in front of teh doorway that were feasting on a doctor that hadn't made it to the elevator in time. One of the zombiers looked up and let out a moan, every other zombie n the hallway doing the same as they all looekd at the three in the elevator.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 pm
Bianca had been asleep for most of the time all of the zombies suddenly started attacking. The girl was a heavy sleeper, that's for sure. Finally, she sat up and yawned, her ears instantly bombarded with the sounds of screams that snapped her awake. She panicked a bit as she looked around, too hyped up to notice the fact Kearo and Arthur were there for a good few moments. When she finally did notice them, she stared at them with her eyes wide, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. "Kearo? Arthur? What the hell is going on!?"  

Inkspills

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Arthur noticed bainca woke up asking what happening."Well,nothing good acctully.Infected got in,someone crashed inside,and worse of all,Kearo has amnesia,He dosent remember anything.,arthur said."Im not kidding,see for yourself,ask him somethin he should know".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am
Patrick aimed his Desert Eagle, sliding so he was leaning against the back of the elevator from his seat on the gurney. His voice was quiet yet forceful and urgent as he spoke. "Joe, hit the button to go to the basements...." He aimed and fired as a zombie turned and spotted them, moaning. He fired two more times, watching two more drop. He aimed and fired off the other four shots in the clip, killing two and sending the other two sprawling. He reloaded and slid off the gurney, then kicked it as hard as he could, sending it flying into the chests of several zombies lurching towards them. He reloaded and fired again. He swore loudly.

Hopefully Joe could close the doors in time...  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas