Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:46 am

'What's with this 'we'? I never said I was going with you.' Roderich replied in a playful tone as he stood, stretching with a soft noise of contentment. His muscles had been getting a little stiff where he'd been sat, and so to be able to move them again was a relief. Turning in order to look at the sulking ex-nation, the aristocrat couldn't help but smile.

'Bless, you're so adorable when you're sulky.' He cooed, reaching to ruffle Gilbert's hair. 'Come on. I'll help you get to bed if you need it... I just need to make a few private phonecalls and then I'll come in to keep you company, okay?' He offered, wanting to somehow create a scenario that they'd both be happy with... After all, the albino was the guest (as much as Roderich hated to admit it) so his wants and needs were first priority over his own.

'The phonecalls should only take me a few minutes.' Adding this on the end, Roderich hoped it'd help sway the German's opinion on the matter, seeming as Gilbert didn't seem too happy about this at all.

----------

'I see, 'ru. Still pretty.' Yao responded after a few moments, taking a little longer to process the Russian than usual. It was hard enough with his lack of understanding (though throughout the years, he supposed he should've made a bigger effort to become fluent in the language) but when sick, it was even more difficult than usual.

When he was bundled tighter to Ivan, he felt heat rise on his face. he wasn't used to being cradled so, it made him feel like a child... Even though he was much older than the Russian. However, he was in no mood to complain and instead nuzzled into Ivan with a soft shudder, being quite thankful for the cool temperature that his friend offered. It made it much easier to deal with being sick, anyway. And dealing with his impatience.

And his lack of being in touch with the surroundings. He didn't understand what Heracles was going to do; was he going with them to the hotel before fetching dry clothes? Or was he going to do that first and then go to the hotel? If he was going to the hotel with them first, then he'd have to go in the taxi with them, and Yao was sure that Ivan wouldn't like being in an enclosed area with the Greek. He may've been ill, but that much was glaringly obvious...

But then again, Heracles didn't know the room number, and neither would Ivan until they got to the hotel. So, if the mediterranean decided to get the clothes first and then go to the hotel, there was no way for him to know the room number... And no way of either Yao or Ivan to tell him, either, if they were already in the room. Not only that, the Asian had a sneaky suspicion that the Russian would be less than willing to tell Heracles of the room number even if there was a way.

Both ways seemed to be a bad idea... Though Yao supposed he'd leave it to the other two to decide how this would pan out. He couldn't bring himself to think much anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:05 am
Looking a bit lost, Gilbert shook his head a bit. "B-but... you said 'we'. Quote, unquote: 'we're moving'," he mumbled, still hugging himself in an attempt to gain warmth. He trembled, feeling positively miserable. He was sick, he was cold, and - if Roderich got his way - he would be alone.

The last time Roderich left him alone, he had a tiny panic attack. It had been literally only a minute. He was only gone for as long as it took him to grab the medication, but that was enough to send Gilbert into a irrational fear. If...if he was gone for longer, the Prussian didn't know what to do. He could still feel the need to be near someone. It hadn't just been the cold that had him snuggled up beside the Austrian.

This whole thing was just pitiful! He...he was how old and had gone through how much?! Surely, he could handle a few minutes of being alone when he was sick! He...he could! He...probably couldn't...

"Okay," he whispered, with very little heart in his words. His red eyes were empty as he tried not to show his discomfort with Roderich's idea.

{Again, I'm going to have to wait for Greece.. ^-^;; }

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:31 am

((Ah, it's fair enough, Dark. xD I'm trying to keep Keeay reminded, bless her <3 She's got college work, after all.))

'You're right in that aspect, Gilbert. We are moving. I'm moving into the study to make a phonecall,and you're moving to go to bed.' Deciding that this teasing had gone on for long enough -Roderich could see the confusion in the albino's eyes- he leant down to give Gilbert a warm, albiet brief hug. It wasn't the ideal sort of situation; the aristocrat remembered how the ex-nation had reacted to being left alone even for a few moments... And depending on his efficiency, this phonecall could last anything from ten minutes to half an hour. All Roderich could do was promise his return to be as quick as possible and hope that the albino would be able to keep calm...

Realising that he'd been stood there in dumb silence for at least a minute or two, he shook his head. 'A-ah. Yes. If you need me, don't hesitate to find me, alright?' Deciding to take this opportunity to go whilst Gilbert had agreed to it, the Austrian left the room, heading -as stated previously- into his study. As he closed the door behind him, he was accompanied by a gnawing worry in his heart... Of course he felt guilty for leaving the German and knew that he'd probably suffer some sort of aftermath from the ex-nation's mood at his eventual return.

Sighing heavily, he picked up the phone, flicking through a phonebook. A... B... C. Running one fingertip down the page, he paused at a phone number and dialled it in.

'Hello? Yes, yes... You can help, indeed. I'm looking for a next-day delivery... Would that be at all possible?'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:11 am
Gilbert gave a slight tremble, not understanding what was happening. Why did the Austrian want to leave him? Especially when he knew that he was going through these terrors? It...it just seemed too cruel. Maybe...maybe he was still mad at him, after all these years. It could be revenge, he supposed. And...that meant that he had just handed Roderich a handful of blackmail material. If he still hated him, then...was everything he had done to claim otherwise just an attempt to get him off guard? Like the meeting.

Trembling, he watched Roderich leave the room. He would have wanted to leave because he was sick of him. It made sense, too. He was unrelenting when it came to it.

Shakily getting to his feet, the albino had to use the back of the couch for temporary balance until the dizziness passed. He glanced around the room, feeling a bit lost. Was it...all just a ploy to catch him off-guard? He didn't want to believe it...but that would just make him easier to fool.

Fear clenching his mind and paranoia buzzing about him, Gilbert walked to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. He stared blankly at his lap, not sure what to make of any of this.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:01 pm

'Right. Right, yes, thank you. Tomorrow morning is fine. It won't be too late, will it...? Ah. Yes. Earliest as possible... Yes. Thank you. Goodbye.' Hanging up the Austrian sighed wearily, rubbing his eyes. After a great deal of discussion, he'd managed to secure the next-day delivery he requested... It was a marvel as to how stubborn people could be when inconvenienced.

Glancing up at the clock, the Austrian realised that the phonecall hadn't taken as long as he thought it would... But still, fifteen minutes or so was too long to make Gilbert wait. As his mind wandered back to the subject of the albino, the familiar feeling of unease rose up in his throat. He'd not heard a peep from the German, and it was worrying... Perhaps it had been the wrong time to have left Gilbert alone, especially seeming how close they'd been for that little amount of time.

Biting his bottom lip, he headed back into the living room to find that the albino was gone. Swallowing the panic that overcame him, the aristocrat shivered. No, no. Gilbert wouldn't have fled... Not in his condition. He probably went to bed, as suggested. Pressing the palm of his hand against his forehead, he willed his racing heart steady again as he looked for the albino.

Pushing the door open hesitantly, the Austrian was unable to hide the relief that crossed his features as his gaze fell on the missing ex-nation. 'Hey... Beds are more comfortable when you're in them, you know.' He spoke in a gentle tone as he approached, sitting on the bed beside Gilbert with a warm smile. 'I told you I'd be back.'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:51 pm
Fear clutching him, Gilbert felt the fifteen minutes of solitude drag on. Time seemed near-still. His face, once flushed due to his fever, now paled with fear. Already pale, his skin now looked pallid. It wasn't overly noticeable, though, due to the poor lighting that came in from the hall.

Blinking, the lifted his head when the Austrian walked into the room and sat beside him. His empty eyes took in the smile, his paranoid suspicion marring what was probably an innocent action into something that seemed almost calculated.

Everything that Roderich had done previously as a tactic to get the better of him had been a cruel twisting of emotions. It wasn't a far leap to come to the conclusion that this 'care' he seemed to be treating him with could be a ploy, as well, to catch him off guard.

"Yes, you did, didn't you?" he agreed, voice neutral as he turned to looking back to his lap.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:17 am

The albino's change in temperament was painfully obvious. Frowning, Roderich shifted along and reached to place one hand over Gilbert's, guessing that the brief period of abandonment was the reason for this sudden difference. He had to remember that the German's mental state was almost child-like due to the illness (as far as Roderich could translate, anyway) and his actions could've been taken the wrong way. In fact, they had been taken the wrong way... And he'd apologised too much today, therefore any sort of apology would have little to no effect anymore.

Sighing gently, the aristocrat rested his head on the ex-nation's shoulder, looking up at the man with a strange tenderness in his concern. 'Gilbert... What's the matter?' He murmured in a softened tone, wanting to coax the answer from his friend rather than demand. He had to pick his words well here; having seemingly hurt Gilbert, he didn't want to seem as if he were nagging or being cruel. That wouldn't help matters at all, and it seemed as if they were already taking a turn for the worse.

'Did I do something wrong?' He found himself asking this question as he thought of it, feeling a slow, steady ebb of guilt begin to attack his mind as he gazed forlornly at the albino. He felt almost like a pet dog who'd done wrong, craving the master's redemption...

'...Please tell me if I have.'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 am
Gilbert stared down at the hand over his own, his crimson gaze holding small traces of suspicion and fear. He was still locked in his fear. Even the closeness of the Austrian wasn't helping to ease it, especially since he didn't know if he could trust Roderich or not. The stark contrast between the man's regular skin colour and his own paleness stood out in his mind. His own hand was nearly matching the white of the aristocrat's shirt. He was near-sickly pale.

He didn't move when Roderich rested his head on his shoulder, nor did he look over at him. He kept staring at their hands, taking in the differences. Roderich's hand was a bit smaller than his, but Gilbert's was ultimately thinner. The both of them had almost feminine hands. It was hard to believe that he had ever held the title of the best military strength in the world before, when looking at how frail his hands seemed now.

"How have I fallen this far?" he whispered, voice barely audible even in the stillness of the room. He spoke without thinking, but it didn't really matter. If Roderich wanted blackmail material, he had more than enough. He had already exploited Gilbert's weaknesses far too much today. What was confirming that he was weak going to do?

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 am

Roderich didn't know what to say. Despite how quiet the German's uttering had been, their close proximity meant that the aristocrat had heard it, though he wished that he hadn't. And, despite the question being most likely rhetorical, he felt somehow compelled to answer, to comfort... But denying the truth would only upset the albino further -Roderich himself had been witness to Gilbert's temper today- and that... Well. It went without saying that it was undesired. However, if he said nothing, it'd only leave the ex-nation to brood on the matter, which would be just as bad.

So, perhaps speaking his own mind was the answer, despite how unwanted the affection.

'Stop it, Gilbert. This self-pity is unlike you.' He murmured, his voice tinted with an edge of exasperation as he drew away a little, letting go of the albino's hand in favour of using both hands to cradle the man's cheeks, tilting his head towards his own to look him in the eyes. 'Hear me out. What do you think wallowing in it will achieve? I can't begin to imagine what you went through, and I won't pretend that I can empathise with the agony it most likely causes you. I can see it, you know. Call me pretentious or a know-it-all but... You're readable, no matter how much you try to hide it. You think you're alone, right? No one knows, no one understands.' He stated, guessing that saying these things would probably earn him nothing but hatred from the ex-nation, but he supposed he should continue anyway... What more damage could he do?

'I'm not going to deny that you've fallen as far as you have... But to watch you carry it as a weight around your neck is as unbearable to witness as it is to probably feel it for myself. You've got to remember... That at least you're still surviving. And you can hurt me for this as much as you want to, but I'm glad that you still are. I mean that... Believe me or not if you wish to. I'll probably never understand how hard it is to fill your shoes but I'll be damned if I'm not here for you. I still...'

This was hard to talk about. Roderich was so unused to having to deal with this sort of situation... And could only wildly guess that he was infuriating Gilbert with his words. It frightened him a little; what had he gotten himself into?

'I still see you as you. You're different now... But still, I can see you for who you were and still are. Your attitude, wit, and damn unrelenting pride are all still there, no matter how broken you think you are. But that's just me... And my worthless opinions.' His voice faltered a little as he swallowed the lump in his throat. Everything he said, Gilbert would take it the wrong way. Was there any other way for him to take it? It all did sound pretty cold, despite how heartfelt the words.

'But I'll tell you this now; I won't pity you. I know that... Pity'll harm you more than help you.' Letting his hands drop, he interlocked his fingers in his lap, staring down at them as he awaited the eventual angry outburst, be it verbal or physical.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:18 am
Gilbert made to move away when Roderich commented on the self-pity he was currently suffering from, but Roderich gently cradled his cheeks and forced him to look at the Austrian. Blank crimson eyes met the other nation's violet ones, and the Prussian felt a shiver run through him. He remained silent the entire time, just watching those violet eyes for any sign of falsehood or disgust with him.

He couldn't find even a trace.

Roderich dropped his hands, freeing the albino to run away. But, he didn't. He just sat there, trying to make sense of everything. He sorted through what the man said, searching for anything that could support the paranoia he had felt so soon before.

Again, not even a trace.

Staring down at his own lap once more, the Prussian gave a light blush. "DÄ«nka," he mumbled, speaking Old Prussian again by accident.

*Thank you*.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:47 am

That was unexpected. Looking up at Gilbert, the Austrian smiled in a shy relief. Despite not knowing exactly what it was that the albino said, it didn't sound threatening or upset, and so he was safe, he supposed... Though Gilbert still wasn't looking at him. Then again, it was better than anger.

But now there was that silence that hung in the air. It was comfortable, though there was a little hint of awkwardness that tainted it. Still, it was that sort of silence that couldn't be penetrated with words; it just wouldn't feel right to do so and would probably be met only with a more awkward silence. There wasn't anything left to say on the subject either, anyway.

Watching Gilbert quietly for a few moments, he sighed softly and rested his head on the ex-nation's shoulder again. Now that the albino knew of his feelings on that subject, he hoped that it'd be dropped and that they could go back to the way they were just twenty or so minutes ago.

'I'm sorry about the brief absence earlier...' He murmured after a few moments, nuzzling into the German's neck in an attempt to reconcile. 'D'you want to get warmer under the covers? You're all cold again...' He could feel the ex-nation's shivers and it concerned him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 pm
When the Austrian got close to him again, Gilbert allowed himself to sidle up against him in an attempt to steal warmth once more. He gave a small shiver, and then blushed when Roderich nuzzled into his neck slightly. He tensed a bit, still feeling the dregs of paranoia sting him.

It seemed foolish, though, since Roderich had all but told him outright that he was just trying to help. And there had been no falsehood in his eyes, either. Gilbert had learned a long time ago how to read a person's eyes to tell if they were lying or refraining from mentioning something important.

"Mnm," he groaned, arms winding themselves around his middle in a weak attempt at warmth. "But you're warm..." He didn't care if he was whining. He was cold, miserable, confused, and a whole other s**t load of things.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:10 am

'That's not a valid argument as to why you can't get into bed properly, Gilbert.' Roderich smiled a little, gently prodding the ex-nation with one fingertip. Of course, it meant that the Austrian would have to act as a human hot-water bottle, and thinking on that only made his face heat up. And, unlike Gilbert, his face had the tendency to blush a rather extreme colour of red... Hiding himself in the German's neck again, he waited until the flush had receded to something a little more bearable.

When it was deemed safe, he withdrew from his hiding place. 'Come on. Don't be such a stubborn mule.' His voice held no malice, rather, it was playful and quite light-hearted. Deciding to take a more physical approach on the situation -as his constant bitching and whining seemed to be falling on deaf ears- and strike when Gilbert was off-guard, he tackled (as gently as possible!) the albino down onto the bed, grinning kittenishly for a few moments.

'It's for your own good.' Pulling the covers up and over them completely with a childish laugh, he decided to take in the petty victory whilst he could, not moving from his position on top of the ex-nation. 'I mean it...' The darkness made it difficult, if not impossible to see... Which was a good thing, seeming as his face was already painted deep red again, and it meant that this situation was more bearable. 'You'll warm up in a few moments.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 am
Giving a groan when he was poked lightly, the Prussian made a soft noise of objection. "Is so," he whined, shivering again. He gave another light blush when the Roderich ducked his face back into the crook of his neck once more. He really wished he would stop doing that, since it made him blush every single time, as well as make him tense up.

At one moment, Gilbert was contently snuggled up beside the Austrian, giving slight shivers from the uneven spread of warmth. The next moment, he found himself lying on his back under the covers, blinking up at Roderich.

Pushing through the dizziness that such an action had caused him, the albino's blush darkened a tad and he squirmed. "Get off me..." he groaned, unable to move Roderich from on top of him through his weak struggling.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 am

'Aw, do I have to? I mean, you're so warm... I don't wanna move.' Adopting the sulky tone that the ex-nation had used earlier, Roderich couldn't help but chuckle lightly. It was good fun to tease Gilbert but he couldn't push his luck... No matter how playful he was feeling. 'And it's so dark under here...' Stating a fact that was glaringly obvious, the Austrian purred a little. 'You're such a spoilsport, you know. Think of the fun we could be having.' Rolling off of the German with a laugh, he laid beside the man on his side, resting his head on his arm as he gazed at him -with difficulty- in the darkness.

'Feeling any warmer yet, Gilbert?' His idle tone was completely different to the playfully seductive one he had used just a few moments before. 'I know I am.' Okay, so perhaps he'd not finished playing yet. However, he'd done as the albino had asked and had gotten off of him, so hopefully the teasing wouldn't go down too badly...

Though the Austrian couldn't help but wonder where Gilbert's breaking point was. Surely all of these sexual and sordid taunts were going to make the albino snap at some point... However, Roderich had no intention of pushing the ex-nation that far. That would just be cruel... No matter what his feelings were towards his ex-rival.

Then again, the aristocrat wasn't entirely sure as to what his feelings really were. Falling silent, he began to think in the darkness. There was a strange fondness, a restriction across his chest whenever he thought of the albino. Well. it felt like a restriction... Not entirely the same thing, but it was the closest thing he could relate such an odd feeling to. This feeling had come about... He didn't know. He supposed it could have built up; but would he have noticed it if it did? Surely he would.

Well he'd surely not.

Perhaps taking it from a different angle would help. Rather than trying to figure out the source, he tried to figure out the nature of this feeling. Did he find Gilbert attractive...? Thinking on it only made his face burn. In a way, there was something quite captivating about him. He wasn't sure what it was but he enjoyed the man's company... Though due to their past, it would've been assumed that the aristocrat would run a mile in the other direction rather than stay in a situation like this. And it was probably why he was so intent on touching Gilbert; though he had no idea how he'd react if the German ever responded.

It was all too difficult to contemplate right now.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff