Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:30 pm
Shiro Harukaze
No Prob. 3nodding

xd I know I'm not alone... I just like to toell myself constantly I'm on the far deep end of things, therefore I'm far worse than whomever is surrounding me. sweatdrop ... It's a very hard habit to break, but... meh. rolleyes I'll get over it... just like the other phases of denial and not-coping with people. xd

Hmm...that's rather sad, really. neutral I know its hard to have a positive outlook on life, plus, thinking pessimistically is just easier. (like you said, a hard habit to break) I just find it more fulfilling and meaningful to think that no matter how bad I think it is, there is someone(s) in the world who has it worse than I do. (NOT that, that is a good thing xd )

Oi...its late, and Ashram is tired.

G'night  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:44 pm
Shiro: heart Well if you ever regret it lemme know and I'll delete it. ^^

Ashram: I don't think that thinking pessimistically is easier. Actually I find it var var hard to think that way.

Xalome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:56 pm
Ashram: xd I honestly thought if i took a way out like that one, it would be the end of me... so I basically make myself be in the worst situations possible... testing myself if I am capable and up to the challenge. 3nodding ... because I'm just THAT weird. xd

Laitue: will do. :3

and OMFGEEBUSFROMHELL! O_O it's 4 ay em! and i needed to go to sleep earlier (2 am) because i wake up in four hours! ><

good night to you all... I also "deleted" the song post, so if you wanna see it, hit me up with a pm and/or IM whenever I'm around >_> ... g'night guild! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:24 am
Damn it crying I walk outside for a few minutes, and Shiro posted lyrics crying I WANT! scream *trumps off and PMs*  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:17 am
Nyome
Lang > GAH! you don't like fairy wings/insect parts, you don't like scaly, segmented things, you don't like being angelic and fluffy- you are SO HARD TO PLEASE T____T *runs away crying*

Opposites attract cool

and I was gonna reply to all the other stuff but... Im lazy *snores* Fnord... *snores more*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:23 am
*lurkity lurkity*  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:32 am
domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:37 am
I heart Saturdays in front of teh PeeShee  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:44 am
I love Saturdays period. Sleeeeep *zzzz*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:41 am
Buh. I have to write an English paper today... sad

I was also wandering around on DA and found this, which might be amusing to some of you. xd The rest of his gallery is really great, too.  

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:44 am
I hate the redirect frame. One of these days I'm going to put a link in my signature to a page that just says, "OMFG WUT IZ UR PASSWURD?!!11?q!"

That's really funny, Iyou. Too bad the person spelled "defense" wrong. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:25 am
Abandoned Dreams
I hate the redirect frame. One of these days I'm going to put a link in my signature to a page that just says, "OMFG WUT IZ UR PASSWURD?!!11?q!"

That's really funny, Iyou. Too bad the person spelled "defense" wrong. xd

Maybe that's the british way of spelling it and he put it there just to spite the american nazis biggrin

Hilarious, either way. Thanks for that.  

Alucard_

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:42 am
SAT!

HATE!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:53 am
Abandoned Dreams
domokun

stare That post better be a response to something AD, or were you just bored and feeling spammy.  

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:12 am
Akahoshi
Abandoned Dreams
domokun

stare That post better be a response to something AD, or were you just bored and feeling spammy.

Good point. That was my "I'm here, but don't have anything to say. So if you want to talk to me, go right ahead" post.

Bad mood, Akahoshi? heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games