Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:29 am
Erik laughed as he slid into the car and signaled the driver to head home.

(next posts can be in the Kess household. xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 pm
"Your family? You mean your family has powers?" She asked, wondering. She sat down in the middle of the flowers, thankfully the air was warmer in the circle of flowers.  

wolf__girl

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:26 pm
"Well i don't know i have never meet my family it must be though." Miranda sat down and thought of what else she could try she thought of fire and flames came to her finger tips, "Well so i control flowers, snow, and can make jems, and now i can control fire well if anyone knows someone like that please tell me." Miranda laughed she treid to think of other things but nothing else happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 am
Breann smiled and laughed a little. "I don't know anyone else who can control stuff like that. But altleast you won't get cold during the winter." She thought back to the other master she had saw earlier with the woman. 'Maybe he knows what family she belongs to.' She throught, but quickly banished it.  

wolf__girl

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 am
"Yeah i could also get out of her too with all the gems i can make but then how would i be able to find my family." Miranda tossed up one of the gems in the air and made it hover and spin, 'wow i'm actually getting the hang of this.'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:19 am
Breann watched her hover the gem. "You could always hire investigators to find them." She told her. "Hey, I saw a man doing that earlier...." She said as her eyes followed the gem.  

wolf__girl

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 am
"Well i don't even know what there names are or what they look like i lost my memory a long time ago so there really is no use." Miranda threw a snow ball in the air and caught it on the way down making it disapear she then formed a rose and placed it on the ground then a snowball then a gem and placed her hand on the ground forming fire on her finger tips. Miranda looked at all the objects, "Okay flower, fire, water, gems. Those are the things i can make but there was on other thing i destroyed a bunch of roots making me have the power to change the season that something is in. Huh thats interesting."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:10 pm
Harley looked up at the tree, placing a hand on it and smiling to herself. She looked around and jumped to the first branch, going higher and higher on the branches.

She stood on one of the highest branches and then sat down, leaning her back to the trunk of the tree. She smiled to herself, leaned her head back and smiled to herself again. No one would find her up here, she was nearly positive of that. Most of the men and women who were in the forest tended to stick to the ground, and when they came up this far and saw the red on her collar they left her be.

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:15 pm
"Hmmm. That is interesting..." Breann said, and pondered. After a while, she picked up the gem, and studied it. "It looks like... a diamond." She said, and turned it around in her hands, studying it carefully. "I don't know what to say about your other powers except. I'm glad you can change the season... it saved me a whole bunch of trouble with finding shelter and building a fire." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 pm
Miranda laughed, "Well it will probably save me most masters want normal people and i am not normal meining i am safe in the forest i could help you to if you wanted we can be a pair well friends how bout it? Friends?"  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:33 pm
Breann smiled. "Sure. That sounds like a plan. Friends." She said, and held her hand out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 pm
Miranda shook her hand, "Awsome first we should probably clear out the rest of the snowaround here huh?" Miranda got up and jummped into a pile of snow that quickly melted and grass popped up everywhere soft grass Miranda transformed into her human form and layed on her back in the soft grass.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:16 am
"That might help..." She said as Miranda jumped into a snow drift. She smiled as the snow melted. "That's so much better." She said, and laid back down. A few minutes later, her stomach growled. "Hey. Are you hungry?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:19 am
Miranda looked up, "Starving."  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:40 pm
Breann sat up, and smiled. "Finnaly, I feel I can contribute to this." She said, and laughed. "What would you like to eat? Or does it matter?" She asked Miranda as she stood up.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games