Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:05 pm
Saria Mithril
Aenakume
"Whoa, Saria, I just checked out the poll in your new RP. One person said they didn''t believe in ghosts at all, another said they''d seen one. That''s a hell of a split. ^_^"

"Wasn't it you who voted that you didn't believe? I just assumed that it would be you."

"Nope, I haven't voted yet. I'll get around to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:10 pm
Sighs tiredly while walking in to the bar, her right hand moving to brush along her hair slowly. "Hey.." She whispered while moving to the bar counter and taking a seat one of the stools, her right leg over her left.

-PiNK iNFECTiON-

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:14 pm
"Hey," Aena says, "Welcome to my questionable establishment of ill repute! What can I get you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Summer closed her eyes with a small giggle. "Nothing at the moment.. Just bored and came to hang out a little.. And by the way, your jacket does give a small badass look. But their is something there that really isn't helping the look.." Her face went in to a confused one. "I just can't put my finger on it.."  

-PiNK iNFECTiON-

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:29 pm
"Oh, it must be my cute dimples. Or my large, cute sexeh eyes. ^_^ Truth is, I'm not really that concerned, I just felt like adding stuff. Right now, I'm looking at hats."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:00 pm
Walks in yawning as she looks around "being grounded is no fun at all" sighs whimpering.  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:06 pm
"Eh, that's all a matter of perspective, cherie," Aena chuckles, "I, myself, usually find that I can have quite a bit of fun when I'm forced to play with myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:13 pm
Blinks "eh I am going to pretend that I did not just hear that" nods covering her ears.  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:15 pm
"Hm? Why not? I never used to mind when my parents grounded me cause I had more fun in my room than I did most places. All you need is a little imagination."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:19 pm
"Well one good thing happen my dad gave me 50 dollars for no reason. But be careful with your words I have a really messed up imagination" nods.  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:19 pm
Saria falls off her chair laughing. "BY yourself, Anna. You play WITH other people or BY yourself, you don't play WITH yourself. rofl "  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:21 pm
"Eh? Oh, ok. Whatever," Aena shrugs.  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:23 pm
Walks over and hugs Aena poking her cheeks "come on you know you want to give one of your witty remarks" giggles nodding. Waves over to Saria "hewoo" smiles giggling at the comment.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:26 pm
*walks in shyly and looks around curiously*  

serenity2006

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:27 pm
Saria chuckles, "That was no witty comment, dear. It happens from time to time. Sometimes I forget that English isn't Aena's first language. But then she makes odd mistakes like that one, or she slips in French words here and there. That was actually an honest mistake - I know for sure because I could see her face as she wrote it, and she wasn't doing her usually evil smirk. biggrin "

((Edit: She doesn't even know what she *really* said. biggrin She's asking me now lol ))  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games