Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:06 pm
Sir Langley
So do I! It just looks horrible on me. -_-

Oh, yes! It MUST be! biggrin

How can it possibly look horrible on you?

Assuredly!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:10 pm
It just... does. And it depressed me so. sad

stare  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:15 pm
Wtf? Show me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:19 pm
User Image

Horrible, horrible.

Maybe it's the color.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:41 pm
Sir Langley
User Image

Horrible, horrible.

Maybe it's the color.

Maybe. The color looks a bit flat. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:43 pm
Indeed. sad I am cursed.

On a random note: Red hair drives me to levels of insanity far greater than any other. biggrin
And it's YOUR fault.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:57 pm
Sir Langley
Indeed. sad I am cursed.

On a random note: Red hair drives me to levels of insanity far greater than any other. biggrin
And it's YOUR fault.

*tears of flame!* *TEARS OF FLAAAAMEEE!!!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:01 pm
Sir Langley
Ashram > It's actually 'almost' a picture of Lang in sig.

... does this mean I'll have to burn your house down to destroy said collection?

Intriguing...How is it "almost" a picture of you?

Most likely...At least you'd give the college a real fire drill. (;

AD & Lang>> None of the new men's clothing strikes my fancy. neutral But those chinese style dresses...*gggrrroooowwwlll*

AD Specifically>> I was going to say what Lang said but feared for my life and the headlines "Local Student found Decapitated by the Deli Warrior"

In other words...you + Chinese dress = Heh heh heh heh heh...

Lang Specifically>> I'm guessing I'm the odd man out, seeing as I think the Chinese dress is quite...riveting biggrin

Memai>> Amen  

T H I N N

Alucard_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:15 pm
Nyome
Alucard>> awwww sad I don't like husbands as much as wifehs though. Maybe if you came up to me in a dress or something.. o___O

How about no?

Maybe we could divide up the week. You get Lang on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and every other Sunday biggrin

Lang> Haha! You can't burn down my collection since it's mirrored in places that are not my house! *sticks tongue out* Get online so we can finish that file transfer

Ashram> Didn't forget about that random art I decided to give you. Expect it in the next few days  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:20 pm
Ashram>> ...evil things with my 24 other wives? biggrin

ah, must ask teh Langwifeh then. o.o

Lang>> You look so much better in that dress than I do! @___@ all the colors are too vivid for me (( Nyo= pastel lover! =0= )) but I demand to be stuffed in one of those dresses someday! T__T

Alucard>> I don't like mondays. sad how about wednesday, friday, saturday, and every other tuesday?  

Nyome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:31 pm
Nyome

Lang>> You look so much better in that dress than I do! @___@ all the colors are too vivid for me (( Nyo= pastel lover! =0= )) but I demand to be stuffed in one of those dresses someday! T__T

Alucard>> I don't like mondays. sad how about wednesday, friday, saturday, and every other tuesday?

Twenty-four wives you say? Indeed, that is quite the harem you have. wink

(This discussion is getting way out of hand, no? xd I apologize to everyone who had to deal with this madness sweatdrop )

So anyways...working on a paper I'm presenting next month. 3nodding Has anyone here seen Neon Genesis Evangelion? (I know Lang, Oni, and Spoon Man do wink )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:40 pm
Ashram_VII
Nyome

(This discussion is getting way out of hand, no? xd I apologize to everyone who had to deal with this madness sweatdrop )

So anyways...working on a paper I'm presenting next month. 3nodding Has anyone here seen Neon Genesis Evangelion? (I know Lang, Oni, and Spoon Man do wink )

:3 but I love them all so so much. <3

( XD we deal with more madness than THIS~~ heart )

*raises hand* I've seen it. and I know Langwifey has too. xp heart  

Nyome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:42 pm
Nyome

:3 but I love them all so so much. <3

( XD we deal with more madness than THIS~~ heart )

*raises hand* I've seen it. and I know Langwifey has too. xp heart

Intriguing! Did you enjoy it?

I ask because the paper I'm presenting next month is about Evangelion. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:44 pm
You get to write a paper on Evangelion~?! xd lucky! we should trade. =__= I really don't care for the subjects of any of my 5 essays.

and mew, I've only seen bits of it. Langwifey knows more than I do. XD;; Nyome's never really gotten hugely into any anime.  

Nyome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:54 pm
Nyome>> Do yourself (and the world) a favor and do so. biggrin Right now!

Well, when you're in college, you kinda of get a little more freedom to pursue things that interest you. 3nodding (within the scope of the classes of course wink )

Five papers, eh? Fun... gonk

Edit:: Food time! Then three hour class xp  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games