Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Not really... >,> There was that one time Miko thought I was kidnapped on the way to may car and they took about two hours to even come and talk to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:13 pm
well thats just a simple kidnapping you know confused  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 pm
Actually I have to agree with Spin... see apparently a radio station announced that the police told them that Desert Hills was in lock-down before the school knew it was in lock down... confused
I'm not entirely sure how that happened.
I think you'd have to have a good response to start working on helping people before they even know something's wrong. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:30 am
I was unable to get my car two weeks ago because apparently someone close to me in the parking lot was waving a gun around, had assault weapons in his car, and a 'suspicious package'. So I had to wait about 4 hours until the bomb squad finished their bit.

The robot they use was kinda cool. And I got interviewed by the news tv, so that was fun.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:06 pm
did it end up as a bomb?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 pm
Nope! Turned out to be some kind of taped tube of nothingness... they exploded it anyway. Funny seeing all the news people jump to their cameras at the shout of "Fire in the hole!"  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:29 pm
usually a "taped tube of nothingness" end up being a "pipe bomb" so they probably did right.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:37 pm
it kinda makes me grateful that I live in a place where the weirdies aren't very plentiful... but at the same time if I wanna go and live somewhere out of state, I need to be more careful... I liken people who are raised in southern Utah like the birds that live in the Galapagos islands... since there are no predatory animals that live there, you can walk right up to them and whack them... they don't recognize a threat at all. LAWL :B  

Reiven De bergerac

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:13 am
I hate the city and their Nazi sneaking ways...NINJA!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:49 pm
It's only the people that look outside the box this city has provided for them that are in danger here. People like use are more suited to the bigger world. The small town mentality is more like a prison. Thats why people that move here have problems fitting in. They find out just how closed minded the people really are. "You aren't like us." It's rather irritating.

On a more random note... >,> *loads the bannana cannon*  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:44 pm
Yeah, having lived in Northern Utah in larger cities and towns, it really bugs me when people get into the "small town" mentality. First off, they complain that there's nothing to do here because it's so small, and I still don't think going to Barnes and Nobles to "hang out" is a good way to spend an afternoon (unless you're reading from the manga section - that's perfectly okay). That's probably why most of the kids down here are so computer savvy - 'cause the internet is the only escape from this desert island.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:48 pm
you should try living in ********. it goes from small town to no town where the only means of entertainment is either cow tipping or spit contests. oh yea, peeing off the back porch.... man i can't wait to move....  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 pm
So, graduation's over and I'm still waiting on the education dept. to get my transcript ready to send over to NCBTMB.... stare

I WANT SNOW!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:29 pm
No snow until I am good and ready to leave!  

Rhies

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:09 pm
ya'll should meet Baton-twirling Bob  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games