Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:24 pm
"It really doesn't matter i am a wolf i eat almost anything." Miranda smilled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:40 am
"Okay... I'll be back in a while." She said, and ran off, looking for food. A while later, she came back with a rabbit, and some fruit that could survive in the winter. "Here we go..." She said as she walked back into the circle of grass and flowers.  

wolf__girl

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:45 am
The Harlequin Jester
Harley looked up at the tree, placing a hand on it and smiling to herself. She looked around and jumped to the first branch, going higher and higher on the branches.

She stood on one of the highest branches and then sat down, leaning her back to the trunk of the tree. She smiled to herself, leaned her head back and smiled to herself again. No one would find her up here, she was nearly positive of that. Most of the men and women who were in the forest tended to stick to the ground, and when they came up this far and saw the red on her collar they left her be.
Though she did feel lonely up above everyone else watching them be chased around and flirted with by people who would make them their slaves. Harley knew she had to be content with being so far up in the old sturdy tree. Knowing that it would take a long while before anyone found her. Let alone try and get her to be theirs.

A flower appeared in her palm and she began to finger the soft petals. The wind picked up suddenly, she took it as a sign and she ran into it, thinking that the wider spectrum of her scent the safer she would be.

She ran into the wind, jumping from branch to branch, her bare feet landing on each on expertly. She loved the forrest, lived her her entire life and was scared to be taken away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:36 am
Miranda smilled, "Thanks well now that we have food it is getting dark so i better make a fire." Miranda ran up to the tree that Haarley was on and kicked it so it fell.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:37 am
The dryad who had recently spoken to Thysaer about the elven female slave in the forest phazed out of the tree trunk right next to Harley and looked over at her. "hello, my friend Thysaer Kesol, Guardian of this forest would like for you to be brought to his home here in the forest and for you to live there with him. i will be bringing you there now." she said as she reached out to grab Harley by the arm. "please come with me" the dryad turned to Miranda and glared. "please use fallen dead branches for a fire do not destroy the living trees." she said with a threatening glare.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:39 am
Serith1718
The dryad who had recently spoken to Thysaer about the elven female slave in the forest phazed out of the tree trunk right next to Harley and looked over at her. "hello, my friend Thysaer Kesol, Guardian of this forest would like for you to be brought to his home here in the forest and for you to live there with him. i will be bringing you there now." she said as she reached out to grab Harley by the arm. "please come with me"
Harley panicked for only a moment and then smiled a bit. Her form poofed into flower petals as she ran through the forest at full speed.Hopping from branch to branch, trying to find a safe haven.

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:44 am
The Harlequin Jester
Serith1718
The dryad who had recently spoken to Thysaer about the elven female slave in the forest phazed out of the tree trunk right next to Harley and looked over at her. "hello, my friend Thysaer Kesol, Guardian of this forest would like for you to be brought to his home here in the forest and for you to live there with him. i will be bringing you there now." she said as she reached out to grab Harley by the arm. "please come with me"
Harley panicked for only a moment and then smiled a bit. Her form poofed into flower petals as she ran through the forest at full speed.Hopping from branch to branch, trying to find a safe haven.
The dryad frowned at this as she Phazed through the tree branch and back up right in front of Harley summoning vines that held her wrists and ankles. "Thysaer does not wish to take you from the forest he lives here in this forest so you will not be leaving it. he merely wants to give you proper shelter and a good home where you will be warm and well fed." she said in her melodic voice as she gently took Harley's arm. "please come with me there is no point in struggling." she said as she began to phaze them through the tree towards Thysaer's home. the vines letting go as they began to vanish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 am
Serith1718
The Harlequin Jester
Serith1718
The dryad frowned at this as she Phazed through the tree branch and back up right in front of Harley summoning vines that held her wrists and ankles. "Thysaer does not wish to take you from the forest he lives here in this forest so you will not be leaving it. he merely wants to give you proper shelter and a good home where you will be warm and well fed." she said in her melodic voice as she gently took Harley's arm. "please come with me there is no point in struggling." she said as she began to phaze them through the tree towards Thysaer's home. the vines letting go as they began to vanish.
"The forest is my shelter!" She said through an accent, struggling against the vines tears rolling down her face, turnning into flowers when they hit the ground. she struggled through the grasp, trying to get out of it by leaving flower petals behind. But she didn't have enough time when they phazed.

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 am
Miranda growled at the woman stepping on a seed for a tree and a new one sprotted up right where she broke the other one, "Happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 am
When they finally appeared out of another tree they were in front of Thysaers home. he was standing up on an observation deck he had on the roof and the front door opened for them to enter. ((next posts at his house.))  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:16 am
zingert12
Miranda growled at the woman stepping on a seed for a tree and a new one sprotted up right where she broke the other one, "Happy."
the dryad smiled. "very" she said as she waved her hand towards the sapling and it grew to a full grown oak again. She phazed into the tree saying "we dryads are always watching so behave" as she began to vanish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:19 am
"Okay." She said, and found a large, flat stone. On it, she placed the fruit and rabbit. Then, she found a rather sharp stone to skin the rabbit with. While Miranda was gone, she skinned and gutted the rabbit. She found some medium sized branches for a spit, and a thin branch to hang the rabbit from over the fire.  

wolf__girl

dieingimmortal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:39 am
Kiam walked through the forest, enjoying the serenity and tranquility of the large woodland. He placed one hand on a large oak tree, listening to the bird's flutter around as they searched for their prey. Kiam faintly remembered the feeling of enjoying the fight. The great never ending game of cat and mouse that he had enjoyed when he was nothing more than a crow in a sky.

He thought he would find that in the world of humans, they great chase that he had missed in the animal kingdom... His eyes moved quickly around the thicked brush, wanting to hunt... NEEDING to pounce on some prey that would give him a challenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 am
Miranda was angry when she came back with the tree dragging behind her she split it into peaces and threw the peaces into a pile. Fomring a few crystals she placed them around the fire and lit the fire with a flick of her wrist. Miranda then grabbed a peace of meat and gullped it down she was still angry so she stommped on more seeds making full grown trees pop out of the ground she was growling and stommped around making gigantic flowers all over the place when she calmed down enough she jummped into a tree climming higher till she reached the talest branch she then made more branches grow so she could sit on them in the oppen and feel the wind on her fur.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:54 am
Breann watched as Miranda stormed back into the clearing. "Umm... I guess someone pissed you off?" she asked her, but shrugged when she didn't get an answer. "Thanks for the fire..." She mumbled to her back as Miranda climbed up the tree. Breann turned back to the fire, and put the rabbit on, while she waited for it to cook, she ate some of the fruit.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games