Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm
She did a deep frown. "No i went to the mechanics and didnt see anyone." She look on the ground sighing. Suddenly a man came up to her in a army uniform. "Yes?" He look at her right in the eyes. "You need to come with me ma'am."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:51 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
As they turned the corner down the street where the Quarters were, Richie noticed Maryse singing. He listened for a moment or two, trying to recognize the tune, but he couldn't place it.

"Hey, Maryse, what song is that?" Richie asked, moving behind her as a man walked down the half of the sidewalk he was on so he could pass.

Maryse blushed a bit. She'd barely realized she was singing, let alone that she was singing in front of someone. Richie, in this case. "It's 'Blue Monday,' by New Order," she said, "It was one of the most important crossover tracks of the '80s pop music scene." She wanted to continue singing, but she couldn't.

When they arrived in the Quarter, Maryse was shocked.

She'd been to the Greater Toronto Area before. Many times, in fact. The city and the surrounding suburbs had been a riot of vivid color and conversation. Thousands upon thousands of people of every race and religion strolled the down the streets as though on promenade. The whole region seemed so alive, then. Men had gathered in parks and pubs and argued about politics with a sense of hope for the future. Boys had shouted the headlines from street corners, waving newspapers with the gravity of prime ministers and presidents. Women and girls had exited shops, arms laden with bags and boxes containing the latest fashions.

All the color, all the life, all the hope, was gone, now. The GTA was dead. The zombies had killed it.

The Quarter, for instance, was quiet and heavy with despair. The streets were empty and the sky was gray. The buildings leaned inward, blotting out the sun. From the outside, there had seemed a protective quality to the way the wood and stone and concrete structures huddled together over the streets, but as she walked beneath those looming facades, Maryse felt only menace. She reached into her back pocket and took out a piece of paper Jean-Mark had given her. On it, he'd written the address of the house she and Richie would be staying in. She examined the paper, then started looking for the house.

"There it is," she said, and pointed. The house was old and somewhat dilapidated. She actually liked it.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Jordon352

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:50 am
"I don't think so."Damon said putting his hand in his pocket gripping the pistol but not letting it be known."Unless you want some sorta trouble I'd leave the nice young lady alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am
"Wow, that's...interesting.," Richie said in a purposely exagheratted tone as he stood there, staring at the house, "Well, Let's not keep the stench waiting," He said, hobbling across the street towards the Quarters, "You coming, or do you want to use that beautiful singing voice to earn some money?" He said in a joking manner, but meaning what he said about the voice.

(Quarters escription?)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm
The guard just glares at him flashing him his gun before again looking at wolfie. "Ma'am i suggest you follow me before things get ugly."Luna rolled her eyes before turning to Damon. "Hun dont worry i will be ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Damon sighed."If she comes back with even a scratch on her pretty little body I'll come find you,make you pay."Damon said in a pissed off tone.  

Jordon352

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:58 pm
The guard grap her by the arm pulling her along but not before yelling back. "Threaten me again and you will be Zombie bait!"He took her into a big building that was in the middle of the town and told her to go into the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:05 pm
"How about this s**t head."He said angerily"How about I turn you to dog food."He said as he pulled a knife that he'd snatched from another guard when he wasn't looking.he narrowed his eyes."From experience I know how to cut up people several different ways now I aint no murderer but I'll be sure as hell you'd get in trouble shooting a civvie regardless of what condition they're in."  

Jordon352

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 pm
The guard didnt say anything and he stood guard at the front of the building as luna went to the back. When she reach it she open the door and peak in. "Woah..." The office was huge like it could have been a house in a house.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 pm
"Now remember.I know where to find you if she gets hurt YOU turn into dog food when I learn that she's injured."He said glaring at the guard and sheathing the knife but keeping it handy.  

Jordon352

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 am
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
"Wow, that's...interesting.," Richie said in a purposely exagheratted tone as he stood there, staring at the house, "Well, Let's not keep the stench waiting," He said, hobbling across the street towards the Quarters, "You coming, or do you want to use that beautiful singing voice to earn some money?" He said in a joking manner, but meaning what he said about the voice.

(Quarters escription?)

(We're already in the Quarter, which I described in my last post. We've arrived at the house we'll be staying in. That being said, Jean-Mark did not tell Maryse where the house was, so I'm simply saying he gave her an address and a key to get inside. I hope that's alright with you.)

Maryse approached the house. Reaching into her back pocket once again, she took out an old brass key. She admired it for a moment, wondering how old it was, how old the house was. Then she inserted it into the keyhole and turned it. The lock clicked. Maryse tried to push the door open, but she couldn't. She threw herself against the door as hard as she thought she could without making too much noise. She threw herself against the door again and again, but it wouldn't give, wouldn't even budge. She threw herself against the door one last time, forgoing all subtlety, and the door gave with a loud crash, banging into the wall behind it.

She knew then that the house was old enough to be a pain in the a**. "Come on," she said to Richie, and disappeared inside.

The house was Victorian in style, and incredibly dark on the inside, even though it was broad daylight outside. Maryse moved forward as cautiously as she could, careful where she placed her feet, lest she run into or trip over something. Most importantly, the house was empty. Maryse was more than a little surprised to find that, in spite of the circumstances, no one else was living there. She figured that would change, in time. But for now, she was happy to have the house to herself.

Well, mostly to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm
She look around a little sitting down. After about a couple of mintues a man came in dress nicely and sat down behind a desk. "Hello luna moon."She flinch as he said her whole name.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm
Damon was uneasy and he kept shifting from foot to foot gripping his two weaopns."If you don't even trust a government offical who the hell do you trust."He muttered to himself."That aint true...I trust wolfie and Ryu and Allan."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 am
(I'm not sure when I'll be able to post next, a week at the latest, I'm swamped with school stuff and other stuff, just thought I'd let you know.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:52 pm
"How do you know my name?" She glared at the man. He just smiled at her walking around the room keeping in a eye her the whole time. "Well you see Luna, i know things and i also know you are different then most people am i correct?"He rasied an eyebrow and wolfie look away.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games