Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 pm
"I got these guys to look after, so you guys will have to cover me, okay?" Joe said, hating to be a burden and being defenseless, but he ahd no otehr choice. He wasn't about to let these pups die, "I'll follow you guys, just make sure the doors are closed as you pass them so i'm not flanked or surprised by a hiding zombie, kay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 pm
Patrick nodded and walked to the other flight of stairs. He looked at the corpses of the dead, most of which had probably expired as a result of wounds sustained before the undead began assaulting the Hospital. He walked over to the security door guarding the stairs and pulled the bar out, then kicked it open. He slowly walked up the stairs, wincing a bit as he took each step, clearly tired out from the events of the last while. When he got to the top he opened the door. The russians all pointed their weapons at him, thinking he was infected, then after a second, they began clapping...  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:22 pm
Joe walked through the crowd of clapping Russians, finding a place to sit down.

"God, what a day!" He said, reaching into the crate he had sat next to him on the floor and pet one of the puppies, "It's okay now, little guys. You're safe. Joe will take good care of you. I'll give you a bath, get you some milk and a blanket, make you a bed, and make you feel like part of the crew. But first, I need to name you," Joe said as he softly pet the sleeping puppies, a couple twitching in their sleep, one laying on its back with its legs in the air, kicking another one in the head as they all slept peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:18 am
(( You guys.. I'm so lost. lol. ))  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:19 am
Inkspills
(( You guys.. I'm so lost. lol. ))

((everyone is inside the inner hospital now behind the security doors, the zombies are trapped outside of the inner hospital, they thought Joe and Pat died holding them back, thats why they're clapping)))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:59 am
Vlad walked in, getting a round of applause. He didnt need to be rewarded for his actions. He Went to a far corner and leaned against the wall. He really didnt have many emotions, he was trained that way. When in Spetsnaz, he didnt get a applause when he got back to the base after assassinating someone important.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:35 pm
(Did this RP get left outside with the zombies? Is anyone even interested in this one anymore? C'mon!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(Did this RP get left outside with the zombies? Is anyone even interested in this one anymore? C'mon!)

((waiting on Kearo and a couple others like Trip to come back to the rp before continueing))  

N for Notorious
Crew

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm
((im waiting on kearo or inkpills to reply so I can get out of htere so I can get back to cali,if that dosent happen ima time skip))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:31 pm
((if there isn't you can time skip for your character, but not for the rest of the characters you can't))  

N for Notorious
Crew

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm
((ok because I need to get to california)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:28 pm
(hello? is anyone there?)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 pm
((here but waiting for people to come back))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 pm
(ok)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 am
(we still waiting?)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers