Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 am

'Well, I thought you'd clam up again if I used any other endearing terms, Gilbert.' The Austrian murmured, grinning a little as he snuggled into the man's chest. Deciding that he was slightly offended by the fact that the German hadn't responded to the question earlier regarding how many times he'd broken in, Roderich concluded that a slight punishment was in order. And so, making the albino slightly uncomfortable was the only thing he could think of; there wasn't much else that Roderich was good at.

'I mean... If I said you were definitely shaggable, alluring, sexy, hot...? No, no. You'd not like that, would you? If I said that, then you'd go all introverted again, hm? Right?' He purred a little, reaching to gnaw gently at a button until it loosened. 'And we don't want that now, do we...?' His face began to burn bright red again, and he was glad of the darkness. 'We're friends, after all... Right, stud?'

Perhaps this was a little too cruel of him, so he decided to refrain from going further in his mini attack. It was going a little too far as it was now. Perhaps it was best to call it off whilst the going was good.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm
Giving a disgruntled look, the albino pouted slightly. "Don't call me that... 'm not cute..." he repeated in a mutter, feeling somewhat put out. He really disliked when he was called 'cute'. He had been cute as a child, admittedly. He could bare that. But he wasn't cute now.

His face darkened at the other terms, so much that he felt that the heat coming off of his cheeks would be near-noticeable. "Y-yeah.. I am those.." he murmured, trying to keep up his reputation. But the stuttering and uncertainty in his voice betrayed him. "J-ja... w-we're friends..." His odd Prussian-German accent thickened slightly with his unease.

He didn't understand why he was so nervous. But now he felt really uncomfortable. His face was bright red, he was sure of it, plus he was quite tense. He couldn't get himself to relax, either. His mind was urging him to get out while he still could, but he couldn't even bring himself to move! He was stuck, and he didn't know what to do! He had never been in this sort of position before, where his mind told him to do something while his body was completely incapable of obeying. He didn't like that feeling...he really didn't!

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 am

'Whatever you say, Gilbert.' Now that the desired reaction had come into effect, Roderich decided that enough was enough. He could certainly feel how tense the albino had become, not to mention the radiation of warmth from his face... It took a great deal of discomfort, the Austrian reckoned, to cause such a state in the ex-nation. The aristocrat wondered why, however, the man hadn't decided to push him away or try to struggle out of his grasp; then again, he supposed it was probably the rabbit-in-headlights effect, and Gilbert had probably frozen up due to not knowing what to do. After all, as the Prussian had stated, they were friends... And friends didn't act in the way that Roderich had been. Well, unless it was France. However, Roderich was nothing like Francis... He wasn't! Really! His behaviour right now was fuelled by...

Ah, heck. He didn't know. Reaching to rebutton Gilbert's shirt -including those that the albino himself had left undone earlier- Roderich tutted softly. 'You'll catch a chill, you know, if you go around like that. Silly goose.' He murmured under his breath with a smile. 'I'm glad that we're friends. Though I stand by what I said... Your awkwardness makes you even more adorable. Bless you.' He cooed playfully, deciding to flip this situation to something more light-hearted and jokey. It was easier to deal with, for both parties, in that way.

'I mean, it's dark and all... But I can imagine the look on your face. D'aww... Cute little Gilby.' That nickname was thick on his tongue. It was awful and he partly didn't want to say it.

'Ahaha... I'll stop now. Promise. You're right, you're not cute at all.' Giving a grimace, Roderich couldn't help but chuckle lightly. There always was a line that he shouldn't cross... Though he delighted in weaving to and fro over it, it seemed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:56 am
Gilbert bit his lip slightly, willing himself to relax. It was all for naught, though, since he remained as tense as ever. He was silent as Roderich re-buttoned his shirt, his face still bright red. He felt more than a little awkward, as well as confused.

Unbuttoning the top two buttons despite what the Austrian said about catching a chill, he found his hand was a bit shaky. He fumbled with the buttons slightly, but managed. He resisted the urge to grab hold of his pendant.

" 'm not adorable," he argued softly, barely putting in any will into the words. His face heated up even more, if it was even possible, when Roderich teased him. He fell silent again, still just as tense as before. He was fine with teasing, so long as it wasn't him being the one teased.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:00 pm

'Alright, alright, you win.' Roderich murmured in a response, again snuggling into the man's chest with a softened sigh of contentment. 'Sorry. Perhaps I shouldn't have done all of the buttons up.' Smiling a little against the silken material of the pyjamas, the Austrian couldn't help but chuckle softly.

'You're feeling much warmer, though... That's good, right?' He asked after a few moments, glancing up at the man in the darkness. The aristocrat himself was feeling very warm... Too warm. It was stuffy and hot under the covers with the albino but he supposed he was there to sit quietly, not complain and do as heaters do; heat.

Yawning a little due to the warmth-induced drowsiness, he tightened his hug a little on the man in an attempt to gain comfort, like a pillow. Of course, Gilbert was much better than any pillow or cushion, that went without saying... But pillows didn't tense or dislike contact, and it seemed that Gilbert still did. In all honesty, Roderich thought that perhaps the German would've grown a little used to it by now; he'd been at this sort of behaviour for a couple of hours at the very least. If anything, the aristocrat had expected not only for Gilbert to become accustomed to the weird behaviour, but to be able to counter it properly too.

But then again, the albino was sick.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 pm
"Y-yes, I suppose it is," he murmured, voice soft.

It was quite warm, but he was someone who rarely found himself too hot. He liked heat, more than most people. Possibly, it stemmed from his experiences in the past. After all, he had few positive experiences in the colder regions.

Gilbert gave a soft sound of contentment and stretched slightly, much like a cat would. Without even thinking, he wrapped his arm around the aristocrat lightly. He blinked, surprised by his own actions. However, if felt comfortable, so he ignored his slight unease and remained that way. He felt that he should question why he felt comfortable this way, but he felt too content to bother at the moment.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:03 pm
" but of course you will only drink when you want to, but who is saying you do not want to drink now? I am right, non?" the Frenchman mused, leaning in closer to the smaller blond as the American moved off to speak to Japan.

"It is fine quality, only the best for my L'Angleterre. The clear laugh rose from the mans throat as he again lifted up his hand, the contents of the bottle swishing around.

------------------------------
Romano looked over first to Belgium and then back to Spain after the offer had been made. The idea of it all was extremely tempting. Stepping closer to Bella, he looked over to Antonio once more to inspect his face before stepping under the Belgians umbrella. 

It was not long before the taxi would be here, and Lovino felt himself looking down the road expectantly.

--------------------------------

Lilli nodded, slightly concerned over how her brother had gone through the trouble to book this over something like this.

"yes, do we have a taxi to get there?" the girl asked in a meek tone as she looked up towards the other standing next to her. The expression on her face was one of curiosity.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:12 am

Well, that was strange. Opening his eyes as he felt a strange brushing around his side, and then a light weight, he vaguely registered it as the albino's arm. That blush that had slowly began to dwindle and drain away suddenly returned back in a surge of red, causing Roderich to tense, briefly. He was half-tempted to question whether Gilbert was comfortable with it, but... That would probably cause more awkwardness and make the ex-nation take his arm away again. So, he decided to react as little as possible -it was too late to prevent the slight, fleeting tenseness- in regards to this new variation to their position.

It was best not to assume anything. In comparison, the aristocrat was cuddling Gilbert quite tightly, whereas the albino's arm seemed to be merely draped in laziness. So, to attempt to infer anything from the current situation would surely be a pointless overreaction. Regardless, he couldn't stop that weird, warm feeling -a different kind of warmth to the temperature- that bubbled inside his chest.

After a few moments of basking in that glow, Roderich realised that the conversation had died again. And that was dangerous... Although this silence was comfortable, there was no telling when it could change to awkwardness and then they'd be back to square one, yet again. This certainly was some strange friendship.

'How're you feeling now, then...?' Deciding to ask of the German's welfare -after all, it was an easy thing to talk about and prompted a response usually-, Roderich murmured this question after a little while. He didn't want to disturb the albino's rest, but neither did he want for the atmosphere to become tense again.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 am
Surrounded by warmth, the Prussian found himself zoning out a bit. His eyes fluttered shut and he was content to simply cuddle up to the Austrian. Although, he would never admit that it was cuddling. He didn't cuddle, after all. That was a girlie thing to do, so he never cuddled. Ever. End of story.

Due to his sudden inability to take in the world around him, he had been a bit startled when Roderich spoke out to him. As he came to, he tensed slightly, trying to ascertain the situation. When he regained his grasp of mind, he relaxed and gave a soft groan.

"Still feel like s**t," he murmured, allowing his eyes to fall shut again. He gave a soft yawn, trying to keep it from being noticeable. If Roderich believed he was tired, as he was tired, then he would make him go to sleep. If he slept, he'd have nightmares. And that, he did not want to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur was silent when Kiku came downstairs, still dressed in Alfred's old sleep clothes. He couldn't hear what they were saying, surprisingly. Then again, Kiku had always been quite. Perhaps it was temporarily affecting Alfred. Or, perhaps it was their determination to hide the real reason for Kiku's illness, as well as the extent?

Clearing his mind, the Brit turned to glare at the Frenchman who had gotten much closer in the time he had focused on the two sitting in his foyer. He resisted the urge to smack him away, instead flashing him a look of pure disdain.

"You're never right, Wino," he muttered, turning away stubbornly. Francis was right, he did want a drink. He wanted to drink until he didn't feel like s**t. He wanted to drink until it didn't hurt anymore. But he couldn't allow the Frenchman to know he was right.

The sound of the swishing alcohol got to him, though, and he gave a soft sigh. "What did you bring?" he asked softly, voice too low for his other two guests to hear. Only Francis was able to hear him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 am

((I'm so sorry, but I'm really running out of ideas with this x.x I don't wanna recycle posts... But I'm not entirely sure how this could continue without them both falling asleep. xD Then I'd have no characters at all to RP. Bleh.))

An answer like that was difficult to base a next topic on. Roderich was unused to such a blunt, matter-of-fact reply, but then remembered that it was Gilbert, and he should've expected as such. But the conversation was dead, that much he was sure of. And it seemed that speaking anymore would probably provoke another negative reaction; after all, due to the close proximity, the aristocrat had felt Gilbert tense, and heard the groan before the answer was given.

Seeming as that line of enquiry had faded, Roderich fell silent again. He wanted to express some sort of sympathy, but felt that he could not without somehow belittling the albino. Glancing up at the German as he heard that soft, stifled yawn, he couldn't help but smile fondly. Despite what the Prussian claimed, it was sweet. Somehow. It seemed like the actions of a small child who wanted to stay up just a little longer.

'Tired...?' Questioning this quietly with a softened chuckle, the aristocrat snuggled into his friend. Of course, he remembered the episode from earlier, with the nightmares... And counted on the fact that they were most likely recurring. It was worrying... Seeming as the ex-nation had thrashed a little in his sleep when in the throes of the nightmare, Roderich feared slightly for his own safety. However, he'd promised not to leave Gilbert alone... So he'd stay, even if he woke up with a black eye or other injuries.

'Shall we play a game?' He suggested after a few moments, smiling up at the albino with an innocent expression -though it was probably unseen in the darkness. 'Anything you like.' There wasn't much they could play in this situation, but he supposed offering an alternate activity to sleep could possibly help. The chances of the German agreeing to play a game were slim, but the offer was there... He didn't know how else he could try and help Gilbert prevent sleep.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am
Giving another soft groan, the Prussian muttered something indiscernible when Roderich caught on to him being tired. He closed his eyes and tried to force his body to fight the weariness that was currently fogging his brain. Most likely, it was due to the medication. He knew that he was rarely in need of sleep anymore, since he usually slept in until noon. Beside which, he had already napped a few times today. Therefore, it was simple to conclude that he was only tired due to the medication.

He opened his eyes in slight confusion at the suggestion. "A game?" he repeated, voice carrying a small amount of skepticism. He decided to give Roderich the benefit of the doubt and throw him a bone. "If you can think of something that doesn't require moving or much effort, sure..." he murmured, not wanting to move from his position. It was warm and, while he wouldn't admit it aloud, rather comforting to be close to someone when he felt this way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 pm

[((Stole some time out of my really busy schedule -I bloomin' hate university...!- to post something... Sorry for taking so dang long with it and all.))

That backfired. Roderich had asked the albino to come up with a game... And it seemed that he'd have to, instead. The real reason behind asking Gilbert to come up with a game was simply because the aristocrat couldn't think of one... And now, he'd have to try and think on his feet. It was difficult when half-asleep like this, although he was trying his best to fight it off... It wouldn't do well to fall asleep on a guest, in a more literal sense. 'Um...'

This was difficult. He wasn't one for playing games, after all... they were trifling activities. Then again, so far, his actions had been out of character to the point where he believed in his own derangement. Perhaps it wouldn't be too far-fetched to play a game, whatever the game was. 'Well. We could play I-Spy...' Voicing this option with a chuckle in the darkness, he pressed his forehead into the man's chest again. 'Or perhaps Truth or Dare-that-doesn't-require-moving...?' The second suggestion wasn't that much more appealing, either. There wasn't a chance in Hell that Gilbert would trust him to play that. 'Or the Word Association game... Or see how many 'cool' and 'hip' new words I can say before you try and smother me with a pillow...? Anything sounding appealing? I, unfortunately, do not own any video games.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 pm
Gilbert gave a soft yawn and shifted again, not wanting to get too comfortable in that he would fall asleep. He didn't want to sleep, even if it was sounding more and more appealing. He didn't! He couldn't bear getting the nightmares again, especially right in front of the Austrian. Having his rival - he supposed that was what Roderich was - see even the end of his nightmares was bad enough, he decided. To see the whole thing? No, he wouldn't allow that.

He gave a soft scoffing noise. "Those are really juvenile," he points out, a slight grin crossing his lips. "I didn't think they were really your thing."

Teasing done, he pondered over the offers. "Not I-Spy. The dare is the best part, too, so not Truth or Dare, either. I...guess that leaves Word Association?" he mumbled, not even granting the "hip" idea with a response.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 pm

'Alright then. Seeming as you picked the game, you go first.' Roderich hoped this would be interesting. He'd heard that you could learn alot about people from what words they associated with others; then again, that could only go so far. And usually, seeming as this was normally a dull game, he doubted it would hold the albino's interest for long... And eventually, he was sure that Gilbert would fall asleep. It was impossible to prevent.

'Right. First word... Hm.' That was difficult. What did he say...? Any word he picked would be under scrutiny... So he had to pick well, and pick well he would. 'Easy one. 'Pony'.' Grinning a little to himself, he wondered what the German would respond with. Probably some sarcastic remark about how girly that word was... But he supposed comic relief would help keep Gilbert alive.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm
Giving a soft groan, the Prussian rolled his eyes. "Why do I have to go first? You're the one who suggested a game in the first place," he pointed out, letting out an overly dramatic sigh.

He hadn't really played Word Association. Well, not since playing it with Francis and 'Tonio. While the Spaniard's answers were fair, if not completely random, all the Frenchman really thought about was sex. It kind of ruined the meaning for the game. And Freud would have been proud.

Gilbert gave a light snort of amusement at the choice of word. Of course the aristocrat would pick some sort of prissy word. "Poland. Duh," he commented, refraining from teasing Roderich about the word.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff