Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hidden Villages
Village of Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:02 pm
shadowbane 218
sin7777
let go of me *blast you with sand*
*flies back into tree gets up and wipes of sand*nice attack lets stop befor it goes any further i may run out of chakra*calls back shadow clones*
Now you retreat? Make up your dam mind about if your attacking us or chickenshitting out!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:03 pm
oh be nice  

sin7777

Last Man In The Universe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:04 pm
Dudecommy
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
sin7777
Dudecommy
Bievs Babysitter
hiya everyone!!!!
Hiya person!
*throws shurken at you then the kunia*
*dodges*Stop! Im trying to say hi and fight you at the same time. use other post.*Jumps behind you and cuts off a chakra point with gentle fist movement*
*blocks*shadow clone jutsu full formation*finishes attack on sin777*
Your pissing me the ******** off!!!! evil stressed scream *Side kicks you in the head, and tonberry stabs you with a one hit ko, and you would know why if you played ff*
*moves from spot which he was standing*i said i am done shadow form*jumps into shadow fleeing attack reappers and and picks up my katana*stops in front of lake*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:05 pm
sin7777
oh be nice
Its just that he left, and everytime I posted something even if I wasn't attacking him he blocked it, and ran away.  

Dudecommy

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:06 pm
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
sin7777
*throws shurken at you then the kunia*
*dodges*Stop! Im trying to say hi and fight you at the same time. use other post.*Jumps behind you and cuts off a chakra point with gentle fist movement*
*blocks*shadow clone jutsu full formation*finishes attack on sin777*
Your pissing me the ******** off!!!! evil stressed scream *Side kicks you in the head, and tonberry stabs you with a one hit ko, and you would know why if you played ff*
*moves from spot which he was standing*i said i am done shadow form*jumps into shadow fleeing attack reappers and and picks up my katana*stops in front of lake*
*Hesitantly*Fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:06 pm
Dudecommy
shadowbane 218
sin7777
*flies back into tree gets up and wipes of sand*nice attack lets stop befor it goes any further i may run out of chakra*calls back shadow clones*
Now you retreat? Make up your dam mind about if your attacking us or chickenshitting out!
i am not chicken shitting i made an mistake takin on two higher level shinobi so i stopped befor it went to far  

Last Man In The Universe

sin7777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:07 pm
Dudecommy
sin7777
oh be nice
Its just that he left, and everytime I posted something even if I wasn't attacking him he blocked it, and ran away.
yea theres that to  
*sits down *  

sin7777

Last Man In The Universe

Dudecommy
sin7777
oh be nice
i wasn't godmoddind because sin777 hit me alot  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:08 pm
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
shadowbane 218
sin7777
i am not chicken shitting i made an mistake takin on two higher level shinobi so i stopped befor it went to far
So? You should have still tried to see how far you would have made it.  

Dudecommy

Last Man In The Universe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:09 pm
Dudecommy
sin7777
oh be nice
everything i hit u with u blocked  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:10 pm
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
sin7777
oh be nice
well i asked you how good you are  

sin7777

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:10 pm
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
sin7777
oh be nice
Im not saying you did, i mean that when i jioned you stop posting, and then blocked an attack aimed at sin7777. And before I retalliate, you quit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:12 pm
Dudecommy
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
sin7777
oh be nice
Im not saying you did, i mean that when i jioned you stop posting, and then blocked an attack aimed at sin7777. And before I retalliate, you quit.
i was fighting her note u she said that u could come in but i was sparing with her  

Last Man In The Universe

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:12 pm
shadowbane 218
Dudecommy
sin7777
oh be nice
I was still full of energy. And you only attacked me twice minorly cuz you were aiming mostly at sin7777.  
Hidden Villages

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games