Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:37 pm
Wow, possession doesn't really feel different than I am now... maybe I've always been possessed?? stare

I have so much free time now, I bet I can log into my mule and max out all four races before the end of the event... and that's sad.

I finally got my transcripts!! Now tomorrow I can apply for my NCBTMB certification. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:51 pm
No Jovey XD Halloween Town Sora got all the girls XD lol none stop they glomped my sister. XD she was the only one dressd up like him. And WE never saw you! when did you go?

Also the dealer room was total sadness! so hot and so cramed full of damn sweaty cosplayers that you can't even look at the expensive damn merchandise! Otaku need to get some personal fans and deorderizers XD

Luckily Kryie and I got to get around in the sweaty garden of anime...while getting stopped and glomped and ppl stalkin her every step of the way...got some water meat and a panda...and a crap load of Ramune! basically going to load the whole car and have no rooms! XD

It took us about half an hour to find the registration booth! My heck get better signs or something! that place was a maze! Anyway, too bads we didn't see ya. would've been kewl to see the wig on your head and what nots. Put some pictures up in the cosplay forum!!! I demand it! XD

Also Miko...you missed out! it was still fun even if some things were not organized.

Also Wicked is Awsomes~!  

Rhies

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:54 pm
Jovey4
I am BACK from Anime Banzai and it was EPIC! xD
I got to cosplay my Gaia avi without people looking funny at me - and BTW blue hair TOTALLY gets all the girls 3nodding I also bought a fairly good quality halberd - though I hafta kinda glue the top so the blade won't spin anymore sweatdrop
I'll have a good trip report later, but the highlight of the whole trip was taking part in the cosplay battle - I got fourth place with my teammate... sadly though we lost to Snake, who shot my partner and then slit my throat crying . I hope somebody filmed it and put it on youtube, 'cause my carpool buddies totally forgot our video camera.

i would actually like to see that video... another one owned by snake... will the carnage never end?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:11 am
Rhies
No Jovey XD Halloween Town Sora got all the girls XD lol none stop they glomped my sister. XD she was the only one dressd up like him. And WE never saw you! when did you go? !

i have only one thing to say to this

if i would have been there i would have been glomped more  

1337one

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:19 am
'Whatever' Kryie says as she goes back to reading her manga XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:55 am
Lol drat, we should have set up a meeting time or something. Did you watch the Cosplay Brawl Battle? That's probably the only time you would have seen me...

Anyways, my jacka** friend took like one shot of me the whole time with his regular camera, so I'll hafta post that... I'm searching the banzai forums and everything trying to find a good pic of me in the background. So far I've found one, and you can barely tell it's me. confused

I got glomped, hugged, and had people ask to touch my hair every half hour... it got to the point of annoying so I started to carry the halberd around wherever I went.

Post some pics of yourselves - I might have seen you there!

Those cosplayers were very smelly - it got so hot in the stores D:
I did manage to secure a few small trinkets, but now all I have left that really matters is the halberd. My biggest regret was not being able to stay all night for both days - we had to head back to the hotel early Friday night around 9:00 and then we left Saturday around 3:00 to go home.  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:32 am
So you missed the masqurade and the dance off? XD lol so did we. Kazu and Reiven after they went through the sweat of death room decided it was time to go. So we didn't really stay. I guess we are all used to open spaces for dealer rooms XD Anime Vegas at the Cashmen center all the way!

So far thats the ones thats worth mentioning until 2009 AX XD

So have you seen any images of Halloween town sora or Rinoa? those are what Kryie and I were dressed as.

As for pics ourselfs...they are on Kazu's camera...so I will have to snatch those one day XD movie pics are so much fun-er XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:00 am
i'm a vampire blah blah

and i'm maxed lvl  

1337one

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 pm
Well so long as we're having a party on Saturday, I'm gonna cosplay as Jovey - at least the hair, anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 pm
Totally still having the party. I must make sure Destructo remembers to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU7d76fAWN8

For your random pleasure. And really, its nothing but random.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Yay! for random filmings! this was when everyone was in a good mood...I think I have many regrets... i prolly should have stayed a little longer...

Lol you turned it off before we got stopped by the damn badge police wanna bees! XD

Filming more we must! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:06 pm
yarg i like random videos

and kazu i don't think i can make it on saturday depending on when you hold the party

i'm still trying to get some one to work for me or trade me  

1337one

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:52 pm
Haha! Nice vid. I don't think I've ever seen so many L's and Ed's in my entire life! eek I think L was super popular not only for his greatness as a character, but also the fact he's got such a simple costume, that it's one of those last minute things... As for Ed... he's cool but enough is enough. talk2hand

In other news;
I just found out that I can moon walk! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:10 pm
The theaters are pissin me off so bad evil
Workin me on my B-day, Halloween, and our guild Halloween party evil

Also, I Lol'd at this: The LOL  

Destructo Kid

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 pm
That wasn't very funny d-kid! I thought I gave my sisters comp a virus! >.<

was scared  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games