Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:18 pm
yup they fired me good... *makes not happy face* they didn't tell me why but they're more than willing to tell everyone else... and if that's the reason why they fired me, why aren't they doing an investigation? I have nothing to hide and I have nothing in my pockets. it's getting to the point where it's becoming slanderous. I want my name cleared. I am touched by your loyalty, jovey. It shouldn't be difficult to get another job. you were just removing yourself from threat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:15 am
If there's lots of people getting fired over stupid reasons, and they don't have legit reasons or evidence or anything, then you could look into a class action law suit. Or just report them to higher-ups or talk to an attorney for slander. Sometimes just the threat of a lawsuit will get them to straighten out...

Oh, buying 1/2 priced candy is a wonderful thing! And the best thing is, I work the graveyard shift on Halloween, so I'll be up and about at 7am, and several grocery stores are right on my way home. heart  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:34 am
Some employers, upon hiring, make you aware of any policy the have that states 'we may fire you at any time for any reason'.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 am
**Raises Hand**

Disney Store heart
always a threat there, so I play nice with managers  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 am
Ah the 'May be terminated at any time at the employers discretion without for warning.'

Ain't big business fun kids?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 am
clubanimon
Avaxis Spin
dude.... we're like the lamest dorks ever.... and thats pretty lame...

we should all get together and play d & d all night...

i call wood elf ranger!!

Pft, GTFO 3.5

4.0 has no wood elves.

Adapt people.

i did adapt until i stopped playing. coulda sworn forgotten relms campaigns had wood elves...

oh well... HALFLING IT IS!!  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

The Big Bad Boo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:22 pm
I like scaring the hobbits... BOO!  
clubanimon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:44 pm
HUG! heart

also all 2004 members of gaia can play zomg now :3  

clubanimon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 pm
But firing someone for no apparent reason, but saying it was for stealing is two different reasons. If she really was fired for no reason, then them saying it was for stealing is outright slander and there should be an investigation. Sure Utah is a right to work state and they can fire at will, but demolishing someone's good name is not legal and could hinder finding a new job.

Anyways I can take a guess why she was fired. The house manager is taking quite a chunk of change there and becoming very power hungry. Reiven knew that, and so did Jaz. Destructo, you should get out soon too. Being Reiven's friend and Jaz's brother could have you next on the chopping block.

=,= Course I just found out I may lose my job too... *stabs economy* This sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKO66IxREc Another random recording.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:18 pm
*is glad that shes employed by the university which means shes employed by the state*  

clubanimon
Crew

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm
Hmmmmmmm.... I have....... a plan......... heheh lol. PM me for details. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:37 pm
well, in the whole economy job strength situation, i'm actually glad of where i'm at. at christmas time... everyone wants pictures...

they may not be buying as much goods but they always want to keep memories  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm
I'm glad to have a job period confused
especially if it promotes something I'm obsessed with heart
Can't wait for 05 members!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:23 pm
Im gonna Get me a new job too...I think Im next on the block, since we all know each other well, One Being a Sister, another a Friend... confused

Damn them all!!! scream  

Destructo Kid

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:26 pm
Radjulon
I'm glad to have a job period confused
especially if it promotes something I'm obsessed with heart
Can't wait for 05 members!

Does that mean you listen/watch Disney podcasts? I'm a Disney Dork too... but I'm a hardcore Disneyland ninja. ninja  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games