Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:12 am
lol! xD thats why you do homework while watching the anime. I think that Fullmetal Alchemist had a better ending than d.n.angel xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am
Maeth
I couldn't find the place to do it when I tried a few days ago. I'm a bit busy right now, go ahead and do it yourself I guess. I probably won't play it anyway.

I went to the page to make a Clan, and I was a bit confused by the procedure. From what I grasped, a Clan seems to be very similar to a guild - meaning that I think it takes 20k gold to create one. I've tried looking for info from the devs about clans, but nothing really comes up where they spell it out clearly what the requirements are...

So instead I'm looking at existing Clans for a good one to join. Right now I'm trying to decide between the Lucky Fluffs and the Cerberus Brigade. Anyone have any thoughts or like a particular clan?  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 am
I would go with the brigade one...sounds better than fluffs. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:34 pm
What I've noticed is that most of the animes I watch have either a sad or no ending. A terrible way to end a show by english culture standards. I think they purposely make the endings like that so we remember them more... At any rate, I gave FMA a 9/10 and DNAngel a 7/10. I'm going to start watching an anime called, "Air Gear" next. My friend said he saw the first episode and claimed it was hilarious and cool at the same time, so I might as well try it. I dunno why I didn't think of doing homework while watching anime... I guess I'm just not good at multi-tasking sweatdrop That's probably why I can't text during class without getting caught.  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:35 am
Jovey, you're not supposed to text during class! It's about as irritating but only a fraction as stupid as texting while driving - a most regretable and deadly habit that brainless teenagers do. One of these days there'll be a law passed against texting while driving because people are going to get killed. It's bad enough talking on a cell phone, but to take your eyes off the road entirely... *shakes head* It truly makes me sick to my stomach thinking of all the people, teenagers and adults alike, who believe that they can safely drive and text at the same time.

On a different note, I've been reading the manga of Air Gear, and I think you'll enjoy it. There's an anime called Kuroshitsuji that's new in Japan that is looking very good right now that you might want to look up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:42 pm
I would text during class, but that was only cause the Instructor would do it as well. >3<  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:16 pm
Worry not, worry not, I haven't texted in class since the ninth grade, only making a reference - I have since learned the error of my ways. smile Though I do believe texting while driving is just short of insane - but talking only scares me if they have to reach down and feel blindly for their phone. O.O
I saw the second episode and saw a scene I'd like to forget, so now I'm having my friend screen all the episodes for me before I watch them xD
Kuroshitsuji - I'll look it up. I'm still waiting for them to finish Deltora Quest! I wanna see that so bad!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:23 am
i would always text in class. half of my teachers were stupid (or at least acted that way) so i never paid attention(not to mention my math teacher had a really annoying voice so i couldn't focus on listening to him for more then 2 min.)...and so i found that i learned more from just reading the text book. then i got lazy and didn't read them >.< woo hoo for laziness rofl

and i think texting while your stopped is okay but not while car is in motion...and your the one driving xp  

Kryie

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:26 am
*blows up cellphones*

HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!

you know whats worse than people that text and drive...

PEOPLE THAT READ NOVELS AND DRIVE!!!!

WTF ARE YOU DOING!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:41 am
But I have to know what happens to Harry in the next chapter!*

*joke. I don't even read those books. Incidentally, speaking of car issues my rear view mirror fell off yesterday.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 pm
you could try crazy glue

IT'S CRAZY!!!! *holds onto hard hat crazy glued to i beam in middle of air*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 pm
XD They have special glue for that. If you go to a window replacement shop they would prolly reattach it for you for a small fee. It will last longer then any other glue. The sun tends to weaken most glues.

XD For even cooler vehicular issues, Reiven's muffler fell off the Vespa the other day. Now it sounds like a dragster. VROOOM! Unfortunately not street legal though. lol  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:54 pm
...$20 covered 8 trips to atlanta and back home....
that's over 20 miles...a trip

that's AMAZING  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:49 pm
quick question how do i turn my guy back to normal from the Halloween event???

and i have chipmunk cheeks (i got my wizdom teeth pulled)  

1337one

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games