Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 pm
Well 1337, you could always try buying a human potion from Skin Tyte... might work...

As for the wisdom teeth, I'm having mine pulled out in december... This is gonna suck... -_-'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:09 am
i'm going to have to have surgery on mine... they're sideway!!!

YAY!!!

and the doctor says i'll probably need a few days from work and prescribed me some kind of pain meds i've never even heard of before....

goodie!!  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:36 am
Doc: "The IV won't take long. Just count backwards from 10."
Me: 10...9- ....
Doc: "All done."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:08 pm
IV took forever on me... Well like ten minutes, but they fed it funny and I found my arm setting in a pool of my own blood.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:52 pm
...lovely.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:22 pm
..I think thats gunna give me nightmares kazu..  

clubanimon
Crew

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:52 pm
that sounds nice... if only there had been gremlins around....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:03 pm
It should only give you nightmares if your visiting the hospital any time soon. lawl. Totally a weird feeling. Good thing needles and blood don't freak me out. My dad thought he was going to pass out from watching though.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:41 am
Long as its not my blood. I like things where they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 am
@ Spin: So, what's the drug they give you? I probably know it.. (because my mom was a pharmacy techie and I was on pain meds for a car accident, NOT because I live in Happy Valley!)

I have an impacted wisdom tooth, though there may be more just waiting to cause havoc, but I don't have the money to get it removed... And of course the other side in the lawsuit are dragging their feet on getting this thing settled. They refused to send us a copy of the Independent Medical Exam that THEY requested I go through, so I just know that it has to come to the same conclusion as the report that the physiatrist my attorney had me see. Stupid jerks - they've delayed things moving toward a mediation by 30 days. It's so petty and childish; why are they incapable of just admitting defeat and giving me my money so I can pay back my parents so they can put a down payment on a house, I can get out of debt and get some much needed and necessary medical care. stare Jerks...  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 am
o_O Today I got a ancient chest from my aquarium, and from it I got a WTF Hat <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:43 am
wow congrats club!  

Rhies

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:47 pm
clubanimon
o_O Today I got a ancient chest from my aquarium, and from it I got a WTF Hat <3

How can you get an item from your aquarium?? I haven't used mine cause I don't want to spend money on virtual fish that die in a few months... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:47 pm
Well today I got the news of a rather cruel irony - that school lock-down that was caused by a student bringing a prop gun died yesterday from another gun they were using for the performance - even though it was not loaded, the blank did a lot of damage when he fired it at himself at close range, and he died on the way to the hospital. cry  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:30 pm
OMG!! That's so tragic! Why do they feel the need to use actual guns, and shouldn't they CHECK the barrel and clip before they use it?!?  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games